Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? (2040 Views)

Dear Men See Things That Make Women Want To Have Sex With You (see Here) / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2013
Anytime I see my niece,this question pops into my head.
My niece is just 20 years old(small statue) she keeps telling me bout how she and her friends travel round the country to meet with rich and powerful men(senators and house of rep members).
Just yesterday,her friend celebrated her birthday party (she's just 19 sad )and the hotel she threw d party was given to her for free cause they know the owner.
What baffles me the most is that whenever I see she and her friends,I see nothing lipsrsealed 'no back no front'
BTW she just got a BB Q10 or so she calls it
My question now is,what do these old men see in children that they can't find in ladies btw 28 and above??
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by enigmagu1(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Exactly wat you c....dsame hormone u secrete dat makes fall in love is dsame tin they secrete too..so lockup and backoff.mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2013
It should be what do small pikins see in old foools?
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Mynd44: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2013
The same thing molesters see in their victims
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Enegod(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2013
tpacalipse: It should be what do small pikins see in old foools?
exactly
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Swiftlee(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Before i say my mind let me tell you the truth!! If it were really your niece going out with the so called senators and reps members..you would have put up a thread for an advice on how to stop your sister! FIRST POINT!
You used it as an abstract introduction. SECOND POINT..
The old men see everything you too see in anylady, because they are humans like you..what makes the difference is the action after seeing it..which makes some people child abusers and molesters..
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Lol..the thinq tire me self
I think the main motive is qreed cause she and her friends frm what I hear,are from wealthy homes.

Her lifestyle so disqusts me that I would approve for her to date a quy atleast 27 angry
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Swiftlee: Before i say my mind let me tell you the truth!! If it were really your niece going out with the so called senators and reps members..you would have put up a thread for an advice on how to stop your sister! FIRST POINT!
You used it as an abstract introduction. SECOND POINT..
The old men see everything you too see in anylady, because they are humans like you..what makes the difference is the action after seeing it..which makes some people child abusers and molesters..
Ok sire my mistake..please could yhu help me out with some advice?
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2013
3D_CYCLOPS:
Lol..the thinq tire me self
I think the main motive is qreed cause she and her friends frm what I hear,are from wealthy homes.

Her lifestyle so disqusts me that I would approve for her to date a quy atleast 27 angry
This is the point where you are told to mind your business and not give yourself hypertension over what another person is doing
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
This is the point where you are told to mind your business and not give yourself hypertension over what another person is doing
Bro did yhu miss the part where I said she was my niece undecided
how do yhu expect me to mind my business when I see my niece headinq for destruction
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Mynd44: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2013
3D_CYCLOPS:
how do yhu expect me to mind my business when I see my niece headinq for destruction
It's simple bro: close your eyes and pretend like it is not happening
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Popowaa: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2013
The money and benefits she is gaining will make her deaf to advise,dont worry she will learn her lessons if not later then sooner.Just pray for her and hope she doesnt learn the hard way.
3D_CYCLOPS:
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Enegod: exactly

na they're actually blindfolded with money and the gifts
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Popowaa: The money and benefits she is gaining will make her deaf to advise,dont worry she will learn her lessons if not later then sooner.Just pray for her and hope she doesnt learn the hard way.
Thanks dearie
Just pray she does before its too late
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2013
lemme ask op and y'all this question: sincerely if you find a rich female Senator or minister who is interested in you, will you turn her down or enjoy the fun like this girls??
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by freestuffsonnet(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
But i wonder why some men dey disgrace themselves before young gals. imagine he get wife for house and dey mess himself up with his 3rd Daughter mate. is a a shame.
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2013
Girls too like money
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy: lemme ask op and y'all this question: sincerely if you find a rich female Senator or minister who is interested in you, will you turn her down or enjoy the fun like this girls??
I don't think any sane and mature woman would be attracted to a 19 or 20 year old boy
And no I won't,cuz I can't imaqine myself datinq my moms aqemate
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by adim2(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2013
The most annoying part is the names they have christened these attitudes. The funniest part of the game, is that the young lady loses more than she gains. Cos most of these men are of higher realms and. Are looking for innocent young and decent ladies to use their stars but many young girls don't know this. I will only employ u to advice her, if possible take her to ikeja sars and let her see some young ladies like her whom have been brought there by all these so called big men.
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2013
gringringrin una no go kee person for this land of naira o grin
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2013
3D_CYCLOPS:
I don't think any sane and mature woman would be attracted to a 19 or 20 year old boy
And no I won't,cuz I can't imaqine myself datinq my moms aqemate
grin you forget that all this small small gehs of nowadays dont think like that again.the first day of my life i saw a deek,i almost fainted. Fear sef hold me to tosh am, i run comot for there ni with my eyes closed and screaming,people dey look me like person wey dey kolo but these ones,them go put am for mouth dey do like person wey dey lick lolipop grin
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
freestuffsonnet: But i wonder why some men dey disgrace themselves before young gals. imagine he get wife for house and dey mess himself up with his 3rd Daughter mate. is a a shame.
when some agbayas see 17 year old buweast,their head no dey correct again na,so why the thing dey suprise you grin
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Baybe: Girls too like money
you nor like money :p
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Popowaa: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
kulyie: grin you forget that all this small small gehs of nowadays dont think like that again.the first day of my life i saw a deek,i almost fainted. Fear sef hold me to tosh am, i run comot for there ni with my eyes closed and screaming,people dey look me like person wey dey kolo but these ones,them go put am for mouth dey do like person wey dey lick lolipop grin
grin
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
kulyie: when some agbayas see 17 year old buweast,their head no dey correct again na,so why the thing dey suprise you grin
No forget say Some of those aggayas [Old fools] dey here too on NL dey shine eyes like cat
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
kulyie: grin you forget that all this small small gehs of nowadays dont think like that again.the first day of my life i saw a deek,i almost fainted. Fear sef hold me to tosh am, i run comot for there ni with my eyes closed and screaming,people dey look me like person wey dey kolo but these ones,them go put am for mouth dey do like person wey dey lick lolipop grin

I GIVVUP! KULYIE HAS KOLO FINALLY!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thank you
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Succulent tender youth
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
freestuffsonnet: No forget say Some of those aggayas [Old fools] dey here too on NL dey shine eyes like cat
Lol..I dey come mah qo 'shook' pin 4 dier eye cheesy
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by pheyikemi: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
3D_CYCLOPS:
Lol..I dey come mah qo 'shook' pin 4 dier eye cheesy
Now this is becoming annoying angry , don't u have a "g" button on ur fone? undecided
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by passionate88: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
The young girls just want money and the older men want to feel what they missed when they were young... Nowadays young girls don't want young boys, they want matured men, when the boys are matured, they will want to see what the old men saw in the young girls.

Another is that these young girls are not thinkin about marriage nw, while the "28 yr old" want to settle down..

Many of these young girls are ready to indulge in 3some with d men while d 28 yr old won't...

E many sha
Re: What To Elderly Men See In Teenage Girls?? by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
pheyikemi: Now this is becoming annoying angry , don't u have a "g" button on ur fone? undecided
Sowie I'm already used to typinq "q" 4 "g" cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many People Did U Date In 2013? / Long Distance Relationship / Letter To My Lovely Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.