Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? (43020 Views)

Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists / Ariel Sharon's Death And Prophecy Behind It / TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by bodejohn(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
ayogbade: The rumour then was dat d owner said in a tv interview dat part of d profit goes to church of satan and d interviewer ask if disclosing such info on air will not affect sales and he said therewere not enough christian in america to matter, also d logo is said to represent 666 d way it look like, we were asked to shun p and g products den to prove there are enough christian in d world to matter, it was pasted around unilag den, ariel is another name for jerusalem , God was angry with his pple several times because of idolatery and anytime they repent he blesses them, i,m sure of d fact dat if u are truly branded for christ even if p and g products are evil it will not affect u, Jesus said so.Luke10:19, unless of course you have a personal revelation not to use them.

Which employee of a company will speak like that? Even the bokos will speak with less hate...
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
I don't know why people are so quick to castigate Nigerians over nonsensical things. This rumor didn't originate in Nigeria, in fact it originated from the United States. You Nigeria bashers should chill out joor!
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by plaetton: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lord_Reed: I don't know why people are so quick to castigate Nigerians over nonsensical things. This rumor didn't originate in Nigeria, in fact it originated from the United States. You Nigeria bashers should chill out joor!

Yeah. From the evangelical mills of the United States, perhaps?

Well, we in Nigeria seem to be the biggest consumers of evangelical bullshyts.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by profeoo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
As important a name can b̶̲̥̅̊
,it is nothing unless u add meaning to it. Nobody can initiate u into anything without your consent. Rumours of this sort are made to devalue or discredit a product,but in the end,they act as catalyst 4 the gain in popularity of it. Ariel is working and that's y rival companies want to bring it dowm. Remember,nobody ever kicks a dead dog! In fact,Ï will go and buy a trailer load of Ariel tomorrow. How many of the critics here have stopped listening to Beyonce or Rihannah's songs even though it is obvious that they are members of the church of Satan from the lyrics Mtchwwww!
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by stolenstone: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
believe this and you'll believe anything in d world. Same way Abia is in the bible and the state has nothing to write home about developmentally.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by gbokukueba(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
bodejohn:

I will try to answer your questions...

1) The rumors linking the company and her CEOs to the church of satan is a old has the history of corruption in Nigeria. These rumors started outside of Nigeria and have moved from one continent to continent. These rumors to some extent no longer bothers the company.
I have always taken my time to educate those who have been bold enough to pop this questions at me.
In the past 20 years P&G has had about 5 or 6 CEOs, so I will ask you, do you know their names? Which one among them attends the church of satan? The rumors have largely been peddled by the competitors and willing superstitious people. I am sure you remember when it was rumored that a popular Indomie noddle brand was killing children, we all knew the stories came from a rival noddle company.

2) When i heard these rumors, i took my time to research the circumstances surrounding the issues. Not that i was jobless but because I earn my living there.

3) I will leave you to belief what you think here. I can't possibly see the link between Ariel, a city in ancient Israel with a 21st century product that delivers superior cleaning power far above its competitors. You will also find out that Ariel, a Hebrew word, also means the angel of God. Note the capital G in the God.

4) Why did P&G choose Ariel as a brand name? You make me laugh. Are they suppose to consult Nigerians or Christians before naming their product? Are you aware that a Nigerian company once named another detergent "Global Ariel" Are you also aware that there are close to 300 products made by P&G globally and with different names?

Brand wars are fought everywhere in the world and mudslinging in these wars are common, I will close with the words of the holy book, "Prove all things: hold fast that which is good or true."

Take it back!!! angry

OMO is no 1 go and ask !
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Luvlaye(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
First to comment pls chapter of bible did u quote at d beginin of ur comment. I mean 'for d earth shall be filled wit the knowledge of him...' from which book of d bible. Pls i'm serious. Thanks.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by danot1030: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
am just surprise dat some ppl culd just link anytin wit d prophesies of d bibl posibly out of sentiment or ignoranc. pls read ur bibl wel, jhn.1:3 says he creatd all tins, d fact satan sent out lies dat he made somtins does means he is tru.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by profeoo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Luvlaye: First to comment pls chapter of bible did u quote at d beginin of ur comment. I mean 'for d earth shall be filled wit the knowledge of him...' from which book of d bible. Pls i'm serious. Thanks.
. Isaiah 11:9
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
I no know whether B29 get anytin in common with Isaiah 29 too. Oya make una begin research. lol!
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Oildichotomy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ariel soap can only wash white clothes with ariel insignia on it
according to their advert.
By the look of things, i might name my daughter Ariel'- there's this sophistication attached to its pronunciation- A-R-I-E-L'' and it kinda connote cleanliness also and we'll know it's next to Godliness
#winks#
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by BrightCar: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
BUT IS THERE ANY OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM P$G ABOUT THE CHOICE OR MEANING OF D BRAND NAME? IS ARIEL AN ARABIAN OR JEWISH LANGUAGE?
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by LordReed(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
plaetton:

Yeah. From the evangelical mills of the United States, perhaps?

Well, we in Nigeria seem to be the biggest consumers of evangelical bullshyts.

The Amway Corporation was indicted as the originators of the rumor, you may have to read up on it to get the full history but it wasn't a Church that started it.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Ndipe(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
People have too much time on their hands for silly and unfounded rumors. A while back I heard this sardine called Queen of the coast was named after a mermaid and people should abstain from eating it.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Pain(m): 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Do you know that the name Nigeria is derived from the River Niger? It means Niger Area. Niger is the original name of the river goddess (fallen angel) overseeing this body of water. So the earlier you deny your nationality the better. For starters, burn every document & certificate of yours that is linked to Nigeria! Olodo!

1 Like

Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by bodejohn(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
gbokukueba:

Take it back!!! angry

OMO is no 1 go and ask !

Where exactly within my post did i mention which brand was selling better, you obviously know how to read, so go read again.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by plaetton: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pain: Do you know that the name Nigeria is derived from the River Niger? It means Niger Area. Niger is the original name of the river goddess (fallen angel) overseeing this body of water. So the earlier you deny your nationality the better. For starters, burn every document & certificate of yours that is linked to Nigeria! Olodo!

Oh, and not to.mention that America is from the south American goddrss Amurica, and the Europe is from the Roman godess Europa.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by gbokukueba(m): 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
bodejohn:

Where exactly within my post did i mention which brand was selling better, you obviously know how to read, so go read again.

Ode,i dont have to say anything again...
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by samkoro: 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
P and G has some connections with Free Mason,and the culture of cults like this is to negativel utilize the powers that are inspired by the. bible
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by bodejohn(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
gbokukueba:

Ode,i dont have to say anything again...

Just as i figured you would respond, thanks for confirming who you really are...
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by bodejohn(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
samkoro: P and G has some connections with Free Mason,and the culture of cults like this is to negativel utilize the powers that are inspired by the. bible

I will appreciate you mention some of the connections...just for my education, but i will show some understand if your statement is just another hearsay.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Cocodiva: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ariel remains one of the best washing powders in the market today. Rumour or no rumour
This plot is too weak to affect their sales. The product speaks for itself
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
banky222: Fi ereht si gnihton ni a eman, y od smilsum egnahc eht seman fo rieht strevnoc? Y od scilohtac evig rieht srebmem lamsitpab seman?
U era yrev tcerroc ym rehtorb. nac ew wonk hcae rehto retteb naht siht?
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Anuoluwap(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
pekelepekele:
The second was a Saul in the new testament that always attack the Christians and even murder them , When God(Jesus) appeared to him at Damascus.
Most people still don't know the difference between Father(GOD) & Son(JESUS)
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by bodejohn(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sammy Hoe:
U era yrev tcerroc ym rehtorb. nac ew wonk hcae rehto retteb naht siht?

t'nsaw oot tluciffid ot dnif sith tuo...
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by ProsperOnyema: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote
author=trolling]Ariel is another name for Yerusalem , temporarily the
city is under a curse until its redeemed by Christ , as per Procter n
Gamble we know the owner is member of the illuminati, but the soap has
not nothing to do with city of Ariel[/quote] If the owner of Ariel detergent is an illuminati, then what are we talking about. Matter Closed.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Ninilowo(m): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Are u pple talking of ARIEL ORTEGA?
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
pekelepekele: @OP I believe the pastor is 100% right . If you check the bible very well you will notice that their was only two Saul mentioned in the bible .

The first was a king in the old testament and he ended up his life in a devilish way which made God turned his back against him.

The second was a Saul in the new testament that always attack the Christians and even murder them , When God(Jesus) appeared to him at Damascus .

He didn't only become a change person but God changed his name to Paul . Meaning God didn't like the later name anymore.

Name is very important and it means a lot of things , since it was once mentioned in the bible that ariel city was cursed , I believe anything that has that name also bears the curse .

[size=4pt]If you think am wrong please don't swallow me with abuses just share your own opinion. [/size]
Jesus=GodIf its a mistake,please edit it as soon as possible.If it is deliberate,please get your head examined as soon as possible..He use to be Son of God..are u now telling me that he is his own father?lol..GET THIS INTO THAT THICK SKULL OF YOUR..GOD ALMIGHTY GAVE BIRTH TO NONE,AND NONE GAVE BIRTH TO HIM..
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by ceejayluv(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
pekelepekele: @OP I believe the pastor is 100% right . If you check the bible very well you will notice that their was only two Saul mentioned in the bible .

The first was a king in the old testament and he ended up his life in a devilish way which made God turned his back against him.

The second was a Saul in the new testament that always attack the Christians and even murder them , When God(Jesus) appeared to him at Damascus .

He didn't only become a change person but God changed his name to Paul . Meaning God didn't like the later name anymore.

Name is very important and it means a lot of things , since it was once mentioned in the bible that ariel city was cursed , I believe anything that has that name also bears the curse .

[size=4pt]If you think am wrong please don't swallow me with abuses just share your own opinion. [/size]
Kudos on your intellectual myopia. I "admire" that.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by ceejayluv(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Prosper Onyema: If the owner of Ariel detergent is an illuminati, then what are we talking about. Matter Closed.
What's his name ?
and drop a link where he's professed being a member.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by ceejayluv(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
From my dictionary...

A´ri`el n. 1. (Zool.) A variety of the gazelle (Antilope dorcas,or Gazella, dorcas), found in Arabia and adjacent countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.