Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? (43027 Views)

Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists / Ariel Sharon's Death And Prophecy Behind It / TB Joshua Ministries Deny 2Go Death Prophecy Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by idupaul: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2013
gbokukueba:

Take it back!!! angry

OMO is no 1 go and ask !

Omo is dead in Nigeria abeg .. I know U are a Unilever staff.. Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by greenhope(m): 2:30am On Aug 24, 2013
What Ariel as a place got to do with a detergent? We need spiritual liberation in this country.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by LordReed(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2013
trolling: Ariel is another name for Yerusalem , temporarily the city is under a curse until its redeemed by Christ , as per Procter n Gamble we know the owner is member of the illuminati, but the soap has not nothing to do with city of Ariel

Lies! There isn't a single owner of P&G, there are several shareholders so your Illuminati story is nonsense!
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by NiRfreak(m): 6:11am On Aug 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Same way they saw a name 'Abia' in the bible and named it on a state; thereby claiming its 'God's own state.'
We all know how well the 'God's state' is faring now.

#Nonsense#
...wot can be more ironical.. na wao
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by fellymoore: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2013
There is certain thing I don,t debate on but that is not to say that every rumour is fallacy.there are a lot secrete things happening in the spritual relm we dont know anything about.All these multinational companies in the world ofcourse we dont know the foundation thus we are born to see the company existence or the little we read from publications and internet. BIBLE SAID IN THE LAST DAYS THE KNOEDGE WOULD WIDEN AND EVERY HIDDEN THINGS WILL BE REVIEWED.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by DECOtech(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2013
wpope: i do not think the detergent Ariel is up to 20 yrs old...*justthinking*
Ariel no be small boy oh... E don teeeeeeeeeeey!!!
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Kellychukadibbs(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2013
As far back as 1997 I remember been told not to take vicks lemon plus...because it was believed that P and G were demonic...on the long, I also got to find out that it was as a result of a handful of their staffs were members of church of satan...if you say, u will not use ariel again because it has demonic attattachments, then u will have to stop listening to Bishop TD jakes, Don meon, and a host of foreign gospel musicians too

1 Like

Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by adorable29(f): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Just thinking O. This kind of story is a smear on d coy's brand. Mayb d mods could hav bn more sensitive not to bring it to front page. Don't know sha o.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2013
it is not funny!

we really should as much as possible stop broadcasting such stupid statements on the internet especially if it has to do with misconceptions regarding religion or tribe.

why not share something really funny?
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by charlesditro: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2013
toba: This may sound funny.

Couple of years ago, In fact it’s close to 20 years ago(in the late 90s) that I was in my grandma's place and a pastor came to pray for the family and after praying, he decided to share the word of God with the family.

He took his bible and told everyone to read Isaiah 29 which centered on the curse placed on the city of Ariel. He then convinced us not to use Ariel detergents any longer.

To be candid, I don’t know if the family heeded back then or not. Yesterday again,, i was studying and then flipped to Isaiah 29 and recalled the incident of close to 20 years ago and laughed.

But seriously is there any correlation between the Ariel city cursed in the bible and Ariel detergent by Procter & Gamble.
Someone once told me years ago that Procter & Gamble claimed that they give certain % of their earnings to the devil/Satan. How true or how false, i don't know.

To have an idea of how long this is, see the below article

Read more on http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/business/a/procter_gamble.htm

Here's what the bible says

Isaiah 29

My questions are

1) Did you hear about the rumour back then?
2) If you did, what was your reaction?
3) Is there truly a correlation between the Ariel in the bible and that of P&G?
4) Why did P&G choose the brand name Ariel as against any other non controversial brand name?

This thread is just for discussion.

Bros do u know how much dey sell garri in the market or the state of unemployment rate in 9ja. I presume u have a job and then u took a little time out ur free time to know how stup!d nigerians are. Do u know why schools are still on strike? How long FG is willing to bergain for the future of our youths? Do you know when last som1 died from bomb blast courtsey of boko haram? Probably u dont. Ariel and isiah 49 is a story u tell ur kids and not for naira lander brodas. Big up man!
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by bimtee2001(f): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2013
Ariel is anoda name 4 jerusalem thus dia is nothing controversial about it.if you take yr time 2 read thru isaiah 29 ,u will av a beta understanding of d whole issue.look unto jesus by reading yr bible do not 4get dat yr pastor is a man regardless of how anointed he may be he can make mistakes.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by linokimmy(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2013
ebamma 3: .And to add to that, please dont use omo detergent again, its the short form of gOMOrrha,the city that was destroyed in the bible for sodomy
cheesy cheesy funi you ,
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by bibi1234: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2013
Yes when I was much younger used to hear procter & gamble associated with the devil..didn't know if it was true or not.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by hammedkola(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2013
Abeg make una no spoil market for this product oh!
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Monjerk: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Everything is devil abi? I just tire for we xtians. Ok even the cloth we put on is from d devil so make every xtians remove their cloth n start walking naked on the street then I will stop using ariel detergent. If is muslim now, we will say they are going fanatic. I just tire, churches every were with different names n sin is waxing stronger day by day.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Datsme: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2013
No time 4 'won ni won pe'. I don comot
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Chnges(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ OP & ALL. It's not what goes into the mouth defiles the man, but what comes out of his mouth!
I don't use Ariel, yet does not have the portion of Christ/word of God in me, i'm doomed to hell.

I use Ariel and have the word of God in me, i'm elected for the Kingdom.

The things of the kingdom is not of the flesh, but of the spirit. For flesh will expire but the spirit will live.
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by softtouch2(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na wah for all these Religious extremist.
Because Peter denied Jesus, so all products with "Peter" written on it are now cursed?

OR

Because, there are places in Scriptures with "Woe unto Israel..." Does that makes Israel of today a cursed city?

I wonder where all these demonic inspirations were coming from?

@Poster: Go give yourself some rest, and stopped listening to what people got to say about rumor.

1 Like

Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by cheiwura: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
..........'.................. ..........'..................
..........'.................. ..........'..................

@poster

Please do your biblical research properly. Ariel is also the name of one of men of underatanding. See Ezra 8:16 (NKJV)

16 Then I sent for Eliezer, Ariel, Shemaiah, Elnathan, Jarib, Elnathan, Nathan, Zechariah, and Meshullam, leaders; also for Joiarib and Elnathan, men of understanding.

How do you respond to this?

Ariel is translated to mean "Jerusalem" {The city of David}
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by dammygoody(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yea,i recently came across it last week,bt do u know dat my NKJV Bible made me to understand dat d word 'ariel' means Jerusalem,the city of David ......
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
plaetton:

Toba, Toba.
Na wa o.
Even you.
So religion has eaten so deep into your thinking faculties that it is now capable of generating this kind of serious and pitiful comedy?

You see what we mean when we atheists say that you religious sheeple are in bondage; very severe kind of mental bondage?.

I weep and pity for the consumers of religious garbage and passengers of that doomed slave ship called "Jesus".

The slave ship Jesus has got you sailing round and round now till you are dizzy and disoriented.

Pleases come out of that god-dammed slave ship!
smh. pls review the op again
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
bibi1234: Yes when I was much younger used to hear procter & gamble associated with the devil..didn't know if it was true or not.
yea
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Eliwayne: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2013
Everything nw na sin both clothes and others are produce by devil its not new but i dont beleive dis its just a lie
Re: The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? by Arogba: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2013
ebamma 3: .And to add to that, please dont use omo detergent again, its the short form of gOMOrrha,the city that was destroyed in the bible for sodomy
The funniest read in the last 24hrs! Still rolling on the floor... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.