Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (16329 Views)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / 3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos) / 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maybe cameroonpride was bought, who knows
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Maybe cameroonpride was bought, who knows

LMAO dis got me laughing hard! grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by meforyou1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
seedord247:

Olodo custom and Immigration aint the same...??

Ask your school for refund. grin
when did custom and immigration become the same? Did u get ur intl passport from custom office?
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
She should have dat money to do IVF.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by jovichi: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Haba! If they had N1.2m to spare, y not go 4 IVF or any other genuine means of artificial insemination
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by write2obi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
seedord247:

Next time tryy and read the news before commenting. Its the Nigeria custom not polish. cheesy
You that read the post its immigration not custom, muppet!
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Bright2(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
shocked shocked the Bakassi & the people in it which we left for you people over there is not enough abi? Una go soon come price Jonathan!
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by chucky234(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
seedord247:

Next time tryy and read the news before commenting. Its the Nigeria custom not polish. cheesy
See pot dey call him brother kettle black sha
Custom ko,polish ni.
You sef no sabi say na immigration dey border abi.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Osama10(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Is it so difficult to adopt a child properly?
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by jidewin(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Osama10: Is it so difficult to adopt a child properly?

exactly my thought.if newly born or less than one month old babies could be adopted,then this rich and beautiful woman was wrongly counselled to have bought the baby.i feel for her anyway.cos frrm the pic,observe how she holds the baby like the real mother.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Kassidy90(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Transfer market tinz, signing of 3days old baby for 1.2milla, hmmm.....bt wait ooooo madam if u need a baby y not adopt properly, I knw wat u ar passing thru bt dis is nt d solution....
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
The baby would have received a better life in Cameroon anyway. Besides mumy got money.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pink_Lezbian: Maybe cameroonpride was bought, who knows
see obsession
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by free2ryhme: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: see obsession

see your ppple

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Kanwulia: 12:29am On Aug 24, 2013
What part of DELTA STATE is OKIGWE? grin
You chop HERBS FOR OKIGWE, buy pickin from where? wink
Liar! Liar! TOTO on FAYA!!

Please, she paid for her BORN-TROWAY fruit of the womb!!! FREEEEEE HER and go after MAMA OKIGWE!!! kiss

Shiiiiiioooooooor!!!! 1.2 Million na joke by CAMEROONIAN OR NIGERIAN STANDARDS? angry

Leave DELTA STATE OUT OF THIS O! Na OKIGWE dem buy that fikin! SHIKENA!!!

* logging off! back to my sweeeeet work jarrrrre *

cool cool cool
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Flygerian1(m): 4:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Bright2: shocked shocked the Bakassi & the people in it which we left for you people over there is not enough abi? Una go soon come price Jonathan!
Lol
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Flygerian1(m): 4:24am On Aug 24, 2013
For a 3days baby to be signed 1.2milla that baby must be the future Lionel Messi. (excuse my gibberish)
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 24, 2013
I don't know which is easier and better.

Closing my eyes not t read such news or reading but knowing I can do anything about it embarassed.

If you wanna adopt, let's do the right thing na. Tomorrow now, a boy finds a girl in cameroon and wishes to marry her not knowing they are blood relations.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by kodewrita(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2013
Things like this will continue to happen as long as the following exist:
--A stigma on adoption of babies.
--A stigma on giving up babies for adoption.
--Poor knowledge of medical techniques like surrogate motherhood or IVF.
--Culture that celebrates "miracle births" by 40+ women without any fact-checking in the form of DNA.
--Poor legal framework for adoption.
--Endlessly opaque rules for getting an adoption.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by kabba7(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2013
Next time tryy and read the news before commenting. Its the Nigeria custom not polish.

So the immigration is now an arm of the Nigerin kustom
Na waaaa
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by nora544: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2013
kodewrita: Things like this will continue to happen as long as the following exist:
--A stigma on adoption of babies.
--A stigma on giving up babies for adoption.
--Poor knowledge of medical techniques like surrogate motherhood or IVF.
--Culture that celebrates "miracle births" by 40+ women without any fact-checking in the form of DNA.
--Poor legal framework for adoption.
--Endlessly opaque rules for getting an adoption.

I remember the story of this pastor, his wife was 49 years old and they get 3 kids at one time why he couldnot say that they make IVF, because that is not the first time that this happen.

I didnot belief in this miracle births because with the modern medicin a woman also with 60 can get a child with IVF. That is very easy buy a young girl travel with her to india, there she donate some of her eggs and then the old woman get it, sorry but this is the bitter truths.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2013
free2ryhme:

see your ppple

u this protestant.
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2013
touchmeder: why are we still dragging this matter. cant they go to the bank and confirm the account the money was paid into. some people should be arrested along with this woman?

by the way are the mother's freely giving out their children or are these children stolen from somewhere
sorry, there are no baby factories in Cameroon. We know where such things exist
Re: Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! by charlesnoble7: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
It's very unfortunate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Mother-in-law Or Your Mother: Who Stays After Your Wife Delivers? / How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? / Woman Gives Birth To 8 Babies At Once (octupulets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.