Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere (59449 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video / VIDEO: Our Soldiers Dancing After Pounding On BOKO HARAM / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu Before Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

The most undisciplined and ill-trained regular army on the planet.
what happened to dancing and celebrating
an sure u will think its cool if this happens to be american soldiers smh

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Anniettieufia(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
They try sha ,
BTW ,
Where are they @ ?
Are they @ Maiduguri
Or Yola ?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=emygreat747][/quote] who told you they are on duty? angry
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by chesm(f): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
continue having fun whke bokoz ar workin ad bombn..add me on whatsapp@08101189133 4 kul chatz
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by 9jaboy007: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Numero uuuno: See their transparent lives outside
U can neva see a US marine/army officer dancing on duty or in their Base especially publicly.
We give up!!!
go to iraq nd see what ur so called marines are doing america my foot

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by francafrank(f): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]Please what is kukurukere? Please don't yap me ooo I've been abroad [Tahiti precisely]for long hence my ignorance. Tenks. can you guys like my post for no reason pls? Atleast as a welcoming party.God bless Nigeria

Kukere is an efik word for don't worry. it was made popular by a nigerian musician Iyanya who used it in a song .... i get money o kukere.... with a perculiar dancestep etighi where you stamp your feet and raise your hips in fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by imustsaymymindo: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Prophecy fulfilled: d weak would be used to examine d wise. Dancing don defeat them army o
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

This is why children should never be hatched from an egg.. angry

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
These guys are officers o. Apparently they are celebrating one accomplished mission.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by chesm(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
continue having fun whke bokoz ar workin ad bombn..add me on whatsapp@08101189133 4 kul chatz..awt
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

I guess u ve no idea of wat its lyk to be a military officer.........have you ever had of moral songs in military?
sometimes when u'r down u need some moral song to ginger u up,wen u'r kinda under tension one needs to ease the brain,to give u courage.it is not that they are singing kukere but mayb using the steps for the moral songs.....Moreover one of the good quality of a soldier is to be able to give others courage,change their moods e.t.c via moral songs. . . . . . . . . . . . Their morals are high and thats just the Job

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by collynzo2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Make boko haram no give them bass beats o!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
zerocool: Uniformed soldiers dancing while presumably on duty is awfully wrong!
Haba Bros, dis one na organised relaxation now, let them relax o! na so boredorm catch dat American soldier for Afgani-wahala sootee him carry gun for night come kill Afga-people plenty o!
Allow our hard working soldier relax abeg, he no easy make person leave him family go dey face BokoHaram for weeks/months while u people dey here behing ur handset dey type at leisure!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by arabanibaba: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
that one with the id card is high on alomo
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
U can neva see a US marine/army officer dancing on duty or in their Base especially publicly.
We give up!!!

Says who. Get on youtube my friend. They are humans. Why can't they dance. Abeg lets appreciate our own.
Like them or not, the Nigerian ARMY has done more for AFRICA than the United States or any other freakn BODY or country has/will ever do.
South Africa, Mali, Liberia, Senegal, the list goes on and on. With the kind of facilities that the Nigerian army has, i believe they are doing an ASTOUNDING job.
No be yam to be the strongest army in africa juh. Let any AFRICAN country (yes even EGYPT included) open their mouth and say they want to take us. The Nigerian army go destryoy any one of em in 3 days "kpere"

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Arosa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
I think it's cool

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by psalmdave(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

u see d kind of citizens wey una get...claims 2 knw 2much bt doesnt knw wher nigeria even ranks...everytin abt nigeria iz just assumed bad...na wah o

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Caseless: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Was this after they received news that shekau might have died as a result of injury he sustained in a shootout?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by fabregas04(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
"Ajuaya!" back 2 ur position "lese kese"
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Fadelex(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
We give up!!!
ur mumuity is first class, av u eva seen a US marine for real life? so because dem be soldiers make dem no dance? a captain of Nigerian army is dancing one mumu dey correct am... make I catch u

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Adrenaline123(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lwkmd.
Zzzzzzzzz

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by etochi11(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
We give up!!!
..na lie!!dem no b human being?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by initiate: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

indicative of the larger society. of which you are one
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by KYO1: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
The soldier with his ID card dropping from his chest pocket is dancing traditional dance.
wat kind of dance is kukere?is it not traditional too tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by megajay1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
make shekau catch una, na etigi una go dy dance for em presence wit bomb vest for una body
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by fabregas04(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ostatomilola: I guess u ve no idea of wat its lyk to be a military officer.........have you ever had of moral songs in military?
sometimes when u'r down u need some moral song to ginger u up,wen u'r kinda under tension one needs to ease the brain,to give u courage.it is not that they are singing kukere but mayb using the steps for the moral songs.....Moreover one of the good quality of a soldier is to be able to give others courage,change their moods e.t.c via moral songs. . . . . . . . . . . . Their morals are high and thats just the Job
well said bro, tell them.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by emygreat747(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Anniettie ufia: They try sha ,
BTW ,
Where are they @ ?
Are they @ Maiduguri
Or Yola ?
cant u see the blue cap indicating UN PEACE CORPS??
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Babe101: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am soooooo loving this kiss
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Kindluv3(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
all hater shot your trap. you never can tell if this sojas are dance their last kukere dance

their general don high on alomo so he con ask them to dance kukere for ram
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by yuncka: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
I wont advice anyone 2 go 2 dia back o, Unles U wan 2 xperience tear GAS!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by IAMBREEZY: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by hunter21(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

You are one of those fellows with low quality of thinking that always quote all of the ops post just to eventually write nonsense.
Your low IQ and ignorance is indeed a "major headache"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria / Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee / Lekki: Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibits - Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.