Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere (59438 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video / VIDEO: Our Soldiers Dancing After Pounding On BOKO HARAM / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu Before Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by adino(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Numero uuuno: I'm smiling at the bolded, u've really tried sir!
More disciplined indeed!!
Stop waiting for news on NL,pls go global and widen your knowledge
okay,u tooatleast they don't dance on the streets like jobless menSo you have to say all the trash you've written to drive home your points. Everyone knows who the real mumu is now. SMH for you.i don't need to have been to the US before i should know which countries army is more disciplined.
Next time,register Ūя̲̅ opinion without insults

you are a big foool
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahaha

Basically this statement shows that it's basically about you not liking the Nigerian armed forces and that's ok. You are entitled to your opinion.

By the way, the picture wasn't taken on the streets. Since they are wearing blue helmets, I suspect that they've just returned from a UN mission and are celebrating.

If you scroll up you'll see a picture and video of. . .very disciplined New York cops grinding on girls during the Dominican Day parade and, o! Wow! They were dancing on the streets and in public.

grin

I dont give a phuck were the picture was taking. I am just stating that they are not worth to be called soldiers as they have nothing to compare with true warriors. You can call them savages and I wont argue but soldiers? Please don't insult this ex-marine.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

I dont give a phuck were the picture was taking. I am just stating that they are not worth to be called soldiers as they have nothing to compare with true warriors. You can call them savages and I wont argue but soldiers? Please don't insult this ex-marine.

How would calling them soldiers insult an ex-marine? Are you a soldier?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by kabba7(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=stagger]See what two lieutenants and a captain are doing...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They deserve being court marshalled for gross indiscipline.
One wonders the quality of officers ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ men both military \ police are churning out now .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by DerideGull(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nigerian armed forces left the scene of regimental discipline on July 29, 1966 when Gowon, with the help from band of relatively junior officers from northern region, usurped the position C-in-C.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
DerideGull: Nigerian armed forces left the scene of regimental discipline on July 29, 1966 when Gowon, with the help from band of relatively junior officers from northern region, usurped the position C-in-C.

Really? And not in January 1966 when a democratically elected government was deposed by another set of junior officers?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by leggo: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
zerocool: Uniformed soldiers dancing while presumably on duty is awfully wrong!
I'm sure you didn't say this when Us Marines shot a video for gangnam style while serving in afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
By the way, this is the video I wrote about. Check the comments section. Very funny wars going on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2ZYkaEwKk
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
100 troops in failed Nigeria hostage rescue bid: witnesses

SOKOTO, Nigeria — Around a hundred troops, a tank and two helicopters were deployed in a failed hostage rescue [/b]bid in northwestern Nigeria in which an Italian and Briton hostages were killed, witnesses said.
[b]Witnesses said Thursday's deadly raid in the calm northwestern city of Sokoto saw the hostage takers and the security forces wage a gun battle lasting seven hours.

...Residents said at least 100 soldiers were involved in the operation, but did not report seeing any British troops.
They came in two trucks and a tank and blocked the entrance to the house.
"At around 11 am I saw soldiers coming... uncountable, about 100. They started firing," said the businessman, asking not to be named.
Another resident earlier said "around 100 troops surrounded the area."
The kidnappers apparently tried to flee by scaling a wall into a next-door house which was partially built.
Soldiers asked residents for old tyres which they lit and tossed into the building in a bid to smoke the kidnappers out, then engaged them in an intense gun battle, the witnesses told AFP.
"They asked people to give them tyres, they lit them and threw them in ...They said the kidnappers were trapped," said a 38-year-old civil servant.
A big hole on the wall of the partially built house was apparently caused by a shell from the tank.
"After the shootout had been going on for about seven hours, the soldiers gained access into the house," said a witness who lives directly opposite.

...Hours later security forces showed up at the scene in trucks and fired into the air to disperse residents

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5ghtFUbcv_sL74EQ507FZoEJ5o62A?docId=CNG.b06a4b33ea6d9916fe5787f1ae294808.811
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
naptu2: By the way, this is the video I wrote about. Check the comments section. Very funny wars going on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2ZYkaEwKk

Words of encouragement and nothing more
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by hunter21(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Bross, your opinion no be fact.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Policewoman(f): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
na dem sabi ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by HezronLorraine(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Neddyogu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

The most undisciplined and ill-trained regular army on the planet.
U lie bro, u lie.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Words of encouragement and nothing more

grin I was actually referring to the comments section. . .

Anyway, more importantly, you didn't answer my questions:

How can calling them soldiers be an insult to an ex-marine? Are you a soldier?

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by ajasa4link: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
the officer in the middle has potential,am looking forward to dance with him on our own skelewu video..who knows we may win the $3000 grin
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Strongfaze(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

The most undisciplined and ill-trained regular army on the planet.
really? On what grounds?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by CHIDONE: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
That's the cultural day that usually takes place @ peace keeping area on yearly basis.free dem joor
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gosh! It's just not fair that I should be having so much FUN!

I ask again, are you a soldier? If you are not a soldier, how would it be an insult to you to call someone else a soldier?
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by caesaraba(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Numero uuuno: ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥lolz⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♥☺!. *clicking to view*
Watch this space for ♍Ɣ response

I've watched it and i believe you have done so too
1)You can see they were dancing inside their tent/camp/house not in the full glare of the public unlike our 9ja soldiers who danced in the street in which anybody could have snapped or filmed them.
2)They filmed the dance and pasted it online,if they did not,N̶̲̥̅̊☺ one will ever know they danced to azonto.
With the above,Now tell M̶̲̥̅Ƹ who is more Disciplined!!
NB:i love ♍Ɣ country and its army,but let the truth be told at all times. Thankss

Guess you didn't watch the video to the end.
You mean to say you didn't see that soldier in one scene, fully armed, dancing with an Iraqi boy?
You didn't watch the scene where they are obviously on patrol fully kitted and packing all necessary military gear?
That you couldn't see all that in the video beats me.

But you could discern from a still picture with a very close angle that the Nigerain soldiers (who were obviously off duty), were dancing in the full glare of the public, blah blah blah.

Kai! Oyibo no try for u o. See Wetin slavery cause!

#nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by cjrane: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
[size=18pt]Shekau is dead![/size]
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Deyinka007: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Gosh! Where is this guy?

Come on, it's a very simple question.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by naptu2: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
That's as much fun as I'm allowed to have in one day.

I'm out.

Lmao

Saying he is an ex-marine, therefore calling someone else a soldier is an insult to him and he can't even answer the question, "are you a soldier"?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by hardbody: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
citizenisb: The US' strawman for an attack is simple: assume a false flag operation was conducted in Syria, then demand full compliance with the West's demands that it be given full investigation privileges to confirm it wasn't a false flag operation, and scream bloody murder if those privileges are not granted. A story as old as the last Iraq war in fact. But that doesn't mean it will stop any time soon.

The Syrian government denied allegations it gassed its own people, backed by new statements from regime allies Iran and Russia accusing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's international foes of conspiring against him. U.S. officials said they have seen "strong indications" that chemical weapons were used but that more work was needed to evaluate and collect evidence.

The regime gave no indication, however, that it would agree to Mr. Ban's plea to let U.N. inspectors investigate the chemical-weapons allegations, as Syrian forces pressed on with an offensive in the towns around the capital where the attacks were alleged to have occurred.

U.S. officials who described the military options being revised at the Pentagon stressed that their purpose wouldn't be to topple the regime, but to punish Mr. Assad if there is conclusive evidence that the government was behind poison-gas attacks on Wednesday.

And there you have it: over the next week, we fully expect to wake up to news that a US and Israeli-led fly-by has crippled several key Syrian military installations in "punishment" for a chemical attack that with virtual certainty was conducted not by the regime which knows it every action is observed by spy satellites, but by the Qatari mercenaries whose only job is precisely to topple the Assad regime so the much-delayed LNG pipeline can finally pass underneath Syria. Because if it wasn't for that, why on earth would Saudi Arabia grovel before Putin demanding just that?

oga make your point relative to what is on ground. i am waiting
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by hardbody: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

you are an epitome of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
THEY DESERVE TO BE CELEBRATED
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by juman(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
lakukulala dance. grin
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by magnetik(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
DJDOLA: Ise o ma ka awon eleyi lara ke..abi iru ijo jakujaku wo ni eleyi
Ah o pami lerin pupo
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MistadeRegal(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Are they not human being too?
Should they sorrow instead?
But they shouldn't be dancing kukere as you claimed.
Their dances and rejoice should have been towards GOD.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by rill: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
the soldier in d middle is doin d real thang. As for d nigga on d left, aint got no clue of whatsoever shiii he's doing
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by delvinmaya(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
naptu2: That's as much fun as I'm allowed to have in one day.

I'm out.

Lmao

Saying he is an ex-marine, therefore calling someone else a soldier is an insult to him and he can't even answer the question, "are you a soldier"?

my brother, i jur weak for the guy ooooo, i think the guy just needs attention. my candid opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.