Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere (59439 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video / VIDEO: Our Soldiers Dancing After Pounding On BOKO HARAM / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu Before Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
hardbody:

you are an epitome of idiocy.

[size=18pt]I am trained in "controlled aggression".

I shall now lol because back then, when I was operational, your false sense of superiority and confidence will be obliterated with full vengeance and furious anger that you will then know that my name is the lord![/size]

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by adee42: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nice one,dis is one of dos "ooh hapy day"

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Quinne(f): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dey seriouzly nid it
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

I shall now lol because back then, when I was operational, your false sense of superiority and confidence will be obliterated with full vengeance and furious anger that you will then know that my name is the lord![/size]
shut up .. u are an idi.ot .just admit it and get or miserable self out of this thread angry angry
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by leggo: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

and people wonder why you got a dishonorable discharge?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
Do you expect me to go to war with this?

If they were not herding cattle or scratching the soil to eke a living or being in full employment with your ragtag militia what in heaven's name will they be good for.

Soldiering in the Nigerian Armed Forces is more of a job than a way of life.

I recall at the height of the Niger-Delta insurgency a woman in Port-Harcourt telling a convoy of JTF soldiers , who were searching through her fish consignment, that; "una no get hand work... God forbid say my pikin join soja".

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
leggo:
and people wonder why you got a dishonorable discharge?

Joined at 17. 8 years with a tour in Bosnia in 1998. Got a honourable discharge after I quit in 2004 for not getting my sh1t together to join the SEALS.

Demolitions expat and sniper spotter for Marines RECON unit.
Meant I was embedded most times behind enemy lines in frigid cold weather either gathering intel or cutting short someone's existence.

Been there. Done that. Can now talk about dat!

Currently, Get paid to analyse critical security flaws and develop exigent response in the oil and gas as well as provide muscle for high profile visiting VIPs.
And by the way 2015 is a done deal! This country will not survive beyond June 2015.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by emmirachus(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Omg thi is great. My people don't comment on what u don't know please this officers u see here dancing are dancing for a reason to motivate there troops on the day of there medal parade in united nation mission. In the army when ever we are celebrating anything at all we use to dance within our self to motivate and give our self moral. Soldiers of the nigeria army are the strongest army in whole africa we don't go back when there is fire in the front rather we move forward to over come the fire so that innocent people will leave, some people are talking about boko haram we are more than boko haram all we need is go ahead and finish boko haram but know one have given us that order in nigeria we risk our lives to save urs thats what we sing. so don't mind us dancing we are human beings like u so we need to make our self happy. My logo is kill or be kill thank you

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
9jadelta: shut up .. u are an idi.ot .just admit it and get or miserable self out of this thread angry angry

Wind:: near calm

Tango range: post above.

It's your call, LT.

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by seunlayi(m): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
interesting
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by leggo: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Joined at 17. 8 years with a tour in Bosnia in 1998. Got a honourable discharge after I quit in 2004 for not getting my sh1t together to join the SEALS.

Meant I was embedded most times behind enemy lines in frigid cold weather either gathering intel or cutting short someone's existence.

Currently, Get paid to analyse critical security flaws and develop exigent response in the oil and gas as well as provide muscle for high profile visiting VIPs.
And by the way 2015 is a done deal! This country will not survive beyond June 2015.

so 2015 is a done deal? You define treason
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by emmirachus(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sorry maj u can't be the lord mind ur mouth before God will look to ur direction. U being maj today is by God grace not by ur power is an opportunity. T P R stanley that's my name
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by GooseBaba: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

It seems you were dishonorably discharged from your master's marine. Carry your bad belle enter bush..!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
leggo:
so 2015 is a done deal? You define treason

Treason is applicable to citizenry.
I am not. I burnt that green insult long ago.

2015 is going to happen because of your collective greed,laziness, bigotry and religious intolerance.

Enjoy your ana1 r@pe
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by GooseBaba: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Guy stop watching too much American war movies. Person wey get such degree and combat experience no dey run mouth for Internet...
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
GooseBaba:

It seems you were dishonorably discharged from your master's marine. Carry your bad belle enter bush..!

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
GooseBaba:

Guy stop watching too much American war movies. Person wey get such degree and combat experience no dey run mouth for Internet...

been there done that

now i can bragg about it

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Alex77: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
zerocool: Uniformed soldiers dancing while presumably on duty is awfully wrong!
Who told you they are on duty? There is no where in the world where soldiers don't dance. It raises their spirit. Morale HIGH!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by GooseBaba: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

been there done that

now i can bragg about it

Your claims cannot be verified.. Your imagination is simply running wild... Be careful before you run mad.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by ehemwhy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
The blue berets they are wearing means they have just come back from peace keeping deployment.My best bet will be Mali.To come back alive from war is no small feat .most of you have not heard an an AK mag empty in quick succession not to talk of war!
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Ayemere33(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
THAT DANCE IS SATANIC. let dem dance a Godly dance, to give God the glory.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by leggo: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Treason is applicable to citizenry.
I am not. I burnt that green insult long ago.

2015 is going to happen because of your collective greed,laziness, bigotry and religious intolerance.

Enjoy your ana1 r@pe
and yet here you are on the biggest forum of the green insult spewing rubbish

go away with ur bullshiit. ex-marines are dignified but you sound like you were a cook for the Us navy
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Alex77: Who told you they are on duty? There is no where in the world where soldiers don't dance. It raises their spirit. Morale HIGH!
Then you get out of that uniform first.

In mess all over the world, a soldier is expected to remove his beret and belt or at least look less informal before having a beer and that is within the barracks. If the soldier was going into town the soldier must not wear his uniform to a bar. He remains a private citizen when he has a pass and any infringement he may commit the local law enforcement officers are to treat him like a civilian violator.
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
leggo:
and yet here you are on the biggest forum of the green insult spewing rubbish

go away with ur bullshiit. ex-marines are dignified but you sound like you were a cook for the Us navy

NAVY? not Marines?

Marines are not meant to be gentlemen we leave that for sissy airforce and gay sailors.

we are killers and we do it with vengeance!

get that into your head
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Numerouuuno: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
adino:

♍Ɣ father is a big foool
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by kpolli(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Know one of 'em
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by hunter21(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

So you would have joined the NavySEALs being a MARINE. na waoo
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by hunter21(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by MajHeadache: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
hunter2,1:

The NAVY SEALS accepts trainees from all the U.S. armed forces (both NCOs and Officers) be it Navy, Army, AirForce or Marines. The Marines form the major contributor to this outfit.
And the MARINES RECON unit is highly sought after.

Even civilians can join as long as you are an American citizen
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Rich Dad: Please what is kukurukere? Please don't yap me ooo I've been abroad [Tahiti precisely]for long hence my ignorance. Tenks. can you guys like my post for no reason pls? Atleast as a welcoming party.God bless Nigeria coolcoolcool
Scam?
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by onyeguy: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Numero uuuno: See their transparent lives outside
U can neva see a US marine/army officer dancing on duty or in their Base especially publicly.
We give up!!!

Common shot up your mouth there . No be us Amy dey come watch wwe mumsuundecided
Re: Picture Of Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Kukere by GooseBaba: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:

The NAVY SEALS accepts trainees from all the U.S. armed forces (both NCOs and Officers) be it Navy, Army, AirForce or Marines. The Marines form the major contributor to this outfit.
And the MARINES RECON unit is highly sought after.

Even civilians can join as long as you are an American citizen

Mr Marine! The topic says Nigerian soldiers dancing. Nothing con-sign America inside. Go run your mouth on American forums, tell them how you served them well doing recon and tango thinz..let Nigerians discuss Nigerian soldiers dancing.. Abi you no get work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / Nigerian Newspapers *naija News Latest Nigeria* Breaking News Today In Nigeria / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.