Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) (7047 Views)

NPFL: Sunshine Stars Vs Warri Wolves Fc (2 - 1) On 18 June 2015 / Glo NPFL Warri Wolves FC 3 : 2 Abia Warriors (FULL TIME) / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by taiocol: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2013
were i fit buy ma jersey 4 Ph
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2013
taiocol: were i fit buy ma jersey 4 Ph
u can only get it in DBS warri for now
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
onuwaje: with how many games remaining?
3 games,,1 away and 2 home games
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Evestar200: 3 games,,1 away and 2 home games
that means 9points o

If we win our two home games(as usual) and pray that away match is disturbed by fans that means we cud finish 4th abi?
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2013
onuwaje: that means 9points o

If we win our two home games(as usual) and pray that away match is disturbed by fans that means we cud finish 4th abi?
no we cant cuz the 2 teams that are ahead of us have the same 1 away and 2 home games,,all we nid is for enyimba to be in the top 4,,and we will have a slot in CAF confederation cup
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Warri wolves vs Akwa united,,4pm @ Warri city stadium
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
HT: Warri Wolves 0-0 Akwa United
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by taiocol: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
In Warri: Warri Wolves 0-1
Akwa United
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
FT: Warri Wolves 1-0 ABS
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Warri Wolves fc will play in next season CAF confederation cup
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Delta state sport chairman, Amaju pinnick said Warri Wolves Fc will soon be hand over to private company
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Amaju Pinnick said they will now look forward for whom to sponsor between,,Delta force united,Okpe united and Isoko united, since they dropped them 4rm their sponsorship list to Sponsor only Warri wolves fc

1 Like

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Evestar200: Amaju Pinnick said they will now look forward for whom to sponsor between,,Delta force united,Okpe united and Isoko united, since they dropped them 4rm their sponsorship list to Sponsor only Warri wolves fc
this will improve grassroot football
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by taiocol: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Evestar200: Delta state sport chairman, Amaju pinnick said Warri Wolves Fc will soon be hand over to private company
it shuld be done fast
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2013
onuwaje: this will improve grassroot football
Delta state football is improving now,,J.ATETE FC of Warri just gain promotion into second division of the Nation wide league,,and this d same club was in the round of 16 of the federation cupcheesy
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2013
If we can get 2 teams from delta in d league it will be nice because I'd love to watch 'delta state derby'
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2013
We will be having WARRI DERBY very soon cheesy
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Evestar200: We will be having WARRI DERBY very soon cheesy
I can't wait for it o! El classico loading
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2013
onuwaje: If we can get 2 teams from delta in d league it will be nice because I'd love to watch 'delta state derby'
the only club am sure of bringing that derby is J.ATETE FC,, they are doing well more than Delta force United,,Okpe United and Isoko United
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2013
onuwaje: I can't wait for it o! El classico loading
cheesy this one go pass El classico and Manchester derby o

1 Like

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaju pinnick dissolve Warri Wolves board
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Appoint Davidson Owumi as Managing director
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thursday Nov 07, 07:52 +0200
The new Warri Wolves board
have been asked to sign up more
non-league players after the
superb showing of Oghenekaro
Etebo last season.
Etebo finished as one of the
leading scorers in the league this
past season and has already
been capped at full international
level by Nigeria.
Football stakeholders in Delta
have also enjoined the Davidson
Owumi-led board to go for a
seasoned young coach who will
transform the budding talent
that abounds in the nooks and
crannies of the state.
According to the Wolves media
manager, Moses Etu, the
stakeholders made these
submissions at an interactive
season organised by the new
board.
According to the stakeholders
comprising the State Coaches
Association, the Referees Council,
ex-players, State Sports Writers
Association, Supporters Club
pointed at the achievement of
unknown Oghenekaro Etebo
who was picked from the
amateur ranks, but has now
become a household name in the
Nigeria.
In the view of the stakeholders,
the likes of Etebo are many in the
streets and what is left is for the
new board to look for them and
groom them.
The stakeholders reasoned that it
would be best to sign up rookies
and some experienced ones who
are committed to the vision of
the club so that Wolves will clinch
their first major trophy.

1 Like

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Any1 base in warri yer?

I feel lyk joinin dis team..mayb their academy(if they have)..or any academy base in warri... any info pls....

Btw am 17 grin ...absolutely true
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kizmarty: Any1 base in warri yer?

I feel lyk joinin dis team..mayb their academy(if they have)..or any academy base in warri... any info pls....

they have warri wolves fielders team.. I will ask someone who works for d team and get back to u
BTW are u really 17? Or ur just joking
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kizmarty: Any1 base in warri yer?

Dont knw if they have,,but i will get back u later,let me ask the warri wolves player on my facebook account
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
onuwaje: they have warri wolves fielders team.. I will ask someone who works for d team and get back to u

yea,I am...tanx alot

*waiting patiently*
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
onuwaje: they have warri wolves fielders team.. I will ask someone who works for d team and get back to u

yea,I am...tanx alot

*waiting patiently*
Evestar200: Dont knw if they have,,but i will get back u later,let me ask the warri wolves player on my facebook account

plz do....

Xo gratefull
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2013
Kizmarty:

yea,I am...tanx alot

*waiting patiently*
ok. Sorry for the delay,,he hasnt come online, i will let u knw when i ask him
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Evestar200: ok. Sorry for the delay,,he hasnt come online, i will let u knw when i ask him

owkk..stil waiting
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kizmarty:

owkk..stil waiting
ok,,have ask him and he said they only have FEEDERS TEAM and He said he will ask his coach if u can join the team
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Glo Premier League side, Warri
Wolves have abolished the
payment of signing-on-fees to
players with effect from the
2013/14 season.
The Seasiders have paid 100% of
players signing-on-fees for the
2012/13 Glo Premier League
season.
A statement from Warri Wolves
through their spokesman, Moses
Etu revealed that the new
management has decided to
abolish the contractual fee and in
its place introduced
performance-based contract.
The club said the introduction of
performance-based contract for
the players will make them to sit
up and compete favourably for
places in the first-team.
The statement also said players
will now earn money based on
their performances unlike the
previous years when players
who did not play a single match
and yet go home with millions of
Naira.
“As part of effort to obtain
maximum performance from the
players, we’ve decided to abolish
signing-on-fees and instead
what we have now is called
performing contract.
“This to us will make those of
them who are lazy to sit up. If
you know that playing more
matches will guarantee you more
money you will have to work
hard but if you think you are
there to make the numbers, you
will go home empty-handed.
“Could you believe that some the
players didn’t play more than
three matches last season and
they’re comfortable?
“Do you know that some of the
players don’t know why they’re
in the club? The era of Father
Christmas is gone and anybody
who wants money will have to
work for it,” the statement made
available to supersport.com read.
The club have also paid the
salaries of the players, match
bonuses and signing-on-fees for
last season.
Wolves finished the out gone
season on the sixth position on
55 points.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Official 2016 COPA America Football Tournament Thread (video) / FIFA Announces Introduction Of Goal-line Technology / Liverpool Keeper, Alisson Signs Six-Year Contract Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.