Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) (6920 Views)

NPFL: Sunshine Stars Vs Warri Wolves Fc (2 - 1) On 18 June 2015 / Glo NPFL Warri Wolves FC 3 : 2 Abia Warriors (FULL TIME) / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Evestar200: ok,,have ask him and he said they only have FEEDERS TEAM and He said he will ask his coach if u can join the team
Evestar200: ok,,have ask him and he said they only have FEEDERS TEAM and He said he will ask his coach if u can join the team

yipee...tnx alot

plz..contd wit d contact
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=Kizmarty]

yipee...tnx alot

plz..contd wit d contact[/quote ] ok i will
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
Bayelsa United and Warri Wolves
both drew bye in the CAF
Confederation Cup draw held in
Marrakech, Morocco.
Both Glo Nigerian Premier
League teams will not be in
action in the preliminary round
of the competition but will join in
the round of 16.
Fixtures
Warri Wolves will take on the
winner between US Douala of
Cameroon and Aslad de
Moundou of Chad, while Bayelsa
United will play against the
winner of the tie between
Congo’s Konzo and Cameroun.
A total of Forty-two (42) clubs
will be involved in the preliminary
round that will hold on February
7th 8th or 9th, and 14th 15th or
16th of same month.
All the teams that drew bye
include ASEC Mimosas (Cote
d’Ivoire), Ismaily (Egypt), Wadi
Degla (Egypt), Djoliba (Mali), MAS
(Morocco), Bayelsa United
(Nigeria), Warri Wolves (Nigeria),
El Ahly Shandy (Sudan), Etoile du
Sahel (Tunisia) Club Athletic
Bizertin (Tunisia) and Zesco
United (Zambia).

1 Like

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2013
The Seasiders have embarked on
a break ahead of the yuletide and
have vowed to make amends for
last season's inconsistencies
when the league season reopens
next year
Players and officials of Warri
Wolves have from Thursday this
week proceeded on Christmas
and New Year break and to
resume on the 4th of January for
serious preparations ahead of
the new league season.
This was disclosed by the media
manager of the club, Etu Moses
who also expressed satisfaction
with what has been achieved so
far in preparation towards the
next season. Etu further
disclosed the Technical Crew
have concluded the screening of
new players and all those who
scaled through would be
informed before the resumption
date.
“The coaching crew has done
what is expected of them and
from the look of things; we are
fully ready for next season,” Etu
told Goal.
“ I can say that there will be
serious competition as we have
not less than three good players
for every position which is good
for the Club
“We hope to do well not only in
the domestic competitions but in
the CAF Confederation Cup where
we have been drawn bye in the
first round.”
Meanwhile, Etu while wishing the
players a merry Christmas and a
prosperous new year reminded
them of the task ahead and
urged them to get prepared.
“We are grateful to God for what
he has done in this year and we
also want to use this opportunity
to wish our players well in this
festive period.
“However, they should remember
that we have a big task ahead to
do well in all competitions and
better the achievement of 2013.
“They have to observe the period
like professionals and report
back on the 4th January without
complaints.
“I want to thank our Sports
loving Governor, Dr Emmanuel
Uduaghan and the Executive
Chairman of the State Sports
Commission, Mr Amaju Pinnick
for their support and our fans
who stood by us.
“We promise to live up to
expectations next season by
winning laurels for the State. We
equally want to thank the Media
for a job well done and pray that
God reward them accordingly,”
he concluded.

1 Like

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
is it true that we are going to play in the caf confederations cup??
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2014
iighozodic: is it true that we are going to play in the caf confederations cup??
Yes and the draws have been picked, so we are playing our First leg game next month.
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2014
Warri Wolves vs Kaduna united on sunday @ warri city stadium
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by donfiazo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Next fixture NPFL
Warri Wolves vs Akwa Utd– Warri City, Stadium, Warri (4pm), Wednesday 8th October, 2014. Come with your friends and family to cheer our darling team to victory, Up Warri Wolves......Yes we Can!
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by donfiazo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
FT Warri Wolves 2 - 0 Akwa Utd (Omofoman Freedom & Osadiaye Joseph)
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
donfiazo:
FT Warri Wolves 2 - 0 Akwa Utd (Omofoman Freedom & Osadiaye Joseph)
thanks 4 d update, UP SEASIDERS
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
You can now buy Warri Wolves
replica jersey and other Warri
Wolves branded items at the
Sports Shop opposite the Warri
City Stadium Main Gate. Contact Mr
Henry 08064489199
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Tonylyte(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Evestar200:
You can now buy Warri Wolves
replica jersey and other Warri
Wolves branded items at the
Sports Shop opposite the Warri
City Stadium Main Gate. Contact Mr
Henry 08064489199
He be like say u be shareholder for that club...
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tonylyte:

He be like say u be shareholder for that club...
hahahahahahahaha, abeg put me down o
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Tonylyte(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Evestar200:
Why u come carry am for head like who dey hawk aeroplane? I want be fan sha, since cross river no get team yet....u knw say i don stay asaba for ages.
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Agimor(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Evestar200:
Babe wats up with you,I guess you must be writing exams now.
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tonylyte:

Why u come carry am for head like who dey hawk aeroplane? I want be fan sha, since cross river no get team yet....u knw say i don stay asaba for ages.
but d club nor dey asaba na
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Agimor:
Babe wats up with you,I guess you must be writing exams now.
am tru with my exams
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Tonylyte(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Evestar200:
but d club nor dey asaba na
Na delta state get dey club na...abi u no understand?
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Agimor(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Evestar200:
am tru with my exams
Oh really!so hw was it
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
Agimor:
Oh really!so hw was it
gr8
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tonylyte:

Na delta state get dey club na...abi u no understand?
yea,bt Asaba far 4rm warri na, 2 to 3hrs drive
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Tonylyte(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evestar200:
yea,bt Asaba far 4rm warri na, 2 to 3hrs drive
Na the same state the team dey rep na.
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tonylyte:

Na the same state the team dey rep na.
yea
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Tonylyte(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evestar200:
yea
Enhen na, i suppose support them...u kwanu wey dey support them, na warri u dey base? Abi u want make i port to rivers angels?
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tonylyte:

Enhen na, i suppose support them...u kwanu wey dey support them, na warri u dey base? Abi u want make i port to rivers angels?
na warri i dy stay na, or u fit port to Delta Queens FC of Oleh
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Tonylyte(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evestar200:
na warri i dy stay na, or u fit port to Delta Queens FC of Oleh
Hahaha, until una sign francisca ordega go there first.
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Thegoalmac(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
In Naija league must home teams win? Nawao, see Barca legend Ronaldinho's Baby Mama and son and Many More @
www.thegoalmac..com
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tonylyte:

Hahaha, until una sign francisca ordega go there first.
we don sign am already.
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Tonylyte(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Evestar200:
we don sign am already.
Talk true say una don sign francisca? The last tym i checked she plays for pitea in sweden.
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tonylyte:

Talk true say una don sign francisca? The last tym i checked she plays for pitea in sweden.
we don sign her na
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Tonylyte(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Evestar200:
we don sign her na
If i hear. Anyway, until i confirm the news be4 i fit pledge my supports to deltan queens.
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kano Pillars 38 65
Enyimba 38 64
Warri Wol... 38 61
Giwa FC 38 60
Nasarawa... 38 59
Lobi Stars 38 59
Abia Warri... 38 58
Enugu Ra... 38 58
Dolphin P... 38 55
Heartland... 38 55
Sunshine... 38 54
Taraba 38 53
Sharks 38 52
El Kanemi... 38 51
Bayelsa U... 38 51
Akwa Unit... 38 51
Gombe U... 38 50
Crown FC 38 39
Kaduna U... 38 38
Nembe Ci... 38 28

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olympic Qualifiers: Super Falcons Hold Ethiopia To 1-1 Draw In Addis Ababa / Why Do Players Officials And Coaches Cover Their Mouth When Talking On D Pitch / Does Startimes Show Live Premiership Matches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.