Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna (11999 Views)

Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade / Two OAU Graduates Take On Facebook & Twitter With News App / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by greenhope(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2013
Nice move, Our university should produce more people like him.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by nerodenero: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2013
NoContract:

E no go better for you as you wan try all possible means to turn this thread tribal.

Eediots!
Tribalism and religious intolerance must be eradicated before the country can progress.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Davidolives(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote
author=brownlord]

You are the real definition of UNEMPLOYMENT, na frustration come make
you no fit even count 1,2,3 again, Seun you no need mod. even if na
caretaker mod abeg, help this man before we hear say another graduate
commit suicide[/quote]
sucide? 4 where i go surely make am if pple like gud luck jonny wey no get shoes b4 no comit sucide me wey get 2 go sku nko.bros no kill ursef ooooo we gather dey nairaland ni.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Kx: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2013
If all we need the year 1 GST, up to final project work, case studies, Professor's lectures, "Sorting", club membership in schools, university exchange programmes, long hours reading in school libraries, loan financed school fees, community efforts, ASUU strikes , 1 yr compulsory NYSC etc is to open and operate car wash centres on graduation,
why dont the govt crash the 4yrs university programmes into a 6months Business Mgt/vocational skill acquisition center so that guys that are interested in cash wash business and the likes could be saved the time and money wasted in the university?
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by 4reigningqueen: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2013
There is dignity in labour.
We need to be productive.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by kwajahafiz(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Kudos to them...They are making a sincere effort to make a living in a failed system in which the inheritance of the many is devoured by a few. Unlike the girl graduates who go into full prostitution in the garb of so called "runs".
And yes, the girls and guys all victims of this madness we call government.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by plainmirror(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2013
NoContract:

Come here, dem swear for you ni?
Y Ʊ dey quote me
Oya wetin be blackberry?
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by halmeyd(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2013
NoContract:

E no go better for you as you wan try all possible means to turn this thread tribal.

Eediots!
pls ignore the guy,he is deluded
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2013
And what's bad about washing car? If you are employed, you are a tool to someone as well and there is NO guarantee you will be there forever?

Which is better, to steal from you because of frustration of job search or take to car washing?

If we had 500,000 graduates with minds like theses dude, Nigeria would be a better place and will reduce unemployment which is good for economy and security of this country.

Who told you where you are working is not a business? I know the school you went to didn't tell you that, did they?

NoContract: 4/5 years of tetiary education...only to wash cars.

Thank God Its Monday.

By the way, what's up with Nairaland Association of Unemployed Graduates? grin
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by halmeyd(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2013
NoContract:

Eediots!
pls ignore the guy,he is deluded
NoContract: 4/5 years of tetiary education...only to wash cars.

Thank God Its Monday.

By the way, what's up with Nairaland Association of Unemployed Graduates? grin
atleast dey re doin well in deir businez nd contented wit deir curent situation
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2013
nerodenero: grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ironically I even knew the spelling wasnt correct before posting it, and I suspect that an over-zealous British slave would point it out.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Femsyn(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2013
Well, its a good way of turning a bad situation into something profitable and worth it. But just as a Nairalander asked, why go through the stress of the tertiary institution, when one is going to end up a car washer??
However, believe it or not, graduates in the business, in no small measure, will bring the much needed sanity into some of these businesses, instead of leaving them in the hands of stark or semi-Illiterates.

In a good economy, businesses such as this should be done alongside a normal job.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by judedwriter(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Hustle n bustle na d only to survive 4 9ja. Na survival of d fittest. Imagine a whole university graduate, bury pride, begin wash car like tout? Abeg, unemployed graduates learn from dis o! Use your ideas nd create ur own job wink
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by NoContract(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Ishsoph:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ironically I even knew the spelling wasnt correct before posting it, and I suspect that an over-zealous British slave would point it out.

Choi. shocked See gramma!
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Amule5000us(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Kingsley4all(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Wow! Which way Nigeria? Well depending on the area. If you set up such business in my area, you will be begging for soap to wash those cars.(rent,nepa or phcn,permit etc.)
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by afroluciferans: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2013
With the quality of spellings on Nairaland..any surprise why graduates are unemployed? I didn't call names..so if you feel bad then it's definitely you I'm referring to.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by mu2sa2: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2013
nerodenero: Day-by-day, Education is getting extremely unattractive in the country. Why go to University when one will end-up washing cars? Anyway, I like these guys courage and I commend them for this. The Federal Government needs to redirect her effort towards creating job opportunities for Nigerians. A stitch in time saves nine.
Car-wash biz as a self-employed and employer of other people is far better than many office jobs in terms of income and job satisfaction. A degree is meant to prepare you to face challenges. If you fail to face the challenge of joblessness by finding something to do for a living your degree and CV are worthless.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by jkendy(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2013
Since these guyx have discovered an alternative source of livelihood, why involving government in this case? Where was the govt when these boyz were playing draft, ludo, snooker, whot and even gamble on the streets of KD?
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by kabba7(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2013
Try looking for good accomodation to set up special short time guest houses in Lagos . Abuja , Benin , Kaduna have been talking with my banker who bought the idea as lucrative thank Jonathan for the strke the first set of servers should pose no problem . A friend is running about 10 in Lagos ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊. opening 3 shortly in Asaba, can adverts for this be placed on nairaland? Its no jokes anyone with info on chances in Makurdi & Ibadan should get in touch quick
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Chubhie: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2013
May Jah bless their hustle jare. That is the spirit of the Nigerian youth. Days of little beginings.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by unmask: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2013
so whats now the use of the universities?.....waste 4-6 years of your lives learning what you would never apply.....lets convert all the universities to vocational centres, that way everybody can learn a trade and become entrepreneurs.....that would mean more jobs and less unemployment.....the first time students went on strike at the university of Ibadan was when their ration of chicken was reduced by half......now go to the same school and ask why they go on strike.....like an employer said most university graduates are not employable.......lol the same retarded thinking, I am sure some people would say a graduate car washer will wash cars better than a non-graduate at least that was dangote's thinking or maybe he just wanted to be magnanimous....
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2013
Amule5000us: grin grin grin grin

You got me on that car wash graduation pics.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Aww.
I pray they all get better jobs.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2013
NoContract:

Choi. shocked See gramma !

Since you want to apply this route, lets go there.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2013
NoContract:

Come here, dem swear for you ni?
Lol,abeg help me ask am o
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by 9jatatafo(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Nice moves but how much they start with? After all we need more info too.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Nice one. At least it's better than drug trafficking or robbery.
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by vladimiros: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2013
Nigerians are unemployed thanks to our pathetic parents and mentality, we all want to be a service economy that never passed through proper industrialization and we wonder why there are few service jobs..

keep studying for that work, don't gain any skill,
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Theblessed(f): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2013
[size=16pt]I wish others loitering and lazing about the place right now, could take a leaf from these hard working guys - I wish them well.[/size]
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by Okwyjesus(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote
author=kennyonthrone]God i pray e no go b ma portion,wen i gradge i go
finnd beta work follow chop 9ja Oyel money [/quote]

All of us desire it like u do but to most it didnt work like that. better have plan B in case
Re: Graduates Take-over Washing Cars In Kaduna by olaolaking: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2013
nerodenero: Day-by-day, Education is getting extremely unattractive in the country. Why go to University when one will end-up washing cars? Anyway, I like these guys courage and I commend them for this. The Federal Government needs to redirect her effort towards creating job opportunities for Nigerians. A stitch in time saves nine.

Bros, you need to change your orientation. If your motives of going to school is to work AT NNPC then you are missing it. No government can meet up with unemployment demand. Entrepreneurship is the key. A GOOD graduate will excel in car wash business if he leverages on academic power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Marks 26th Year Of State Creation / NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) / Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.