Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu (11509 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty / Today Is Nuhu Ribadu's Birthday. Your Wish Or Advice To Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by Tolexander: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jarus:

That was 2007. I don leave Ife then. wink
ya. I know.
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by laykhorn(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jarusbaba! We dey feel you.

But, you reserved some question that you could have asked, open-up some sore, and get yourself and your blog a lot of attention. next time get mad mad questions o. Good job though!
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by FindOut(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:
@find out:

what about Tinibu? arguebly tinibu is the most corrupt politician after obasonjo.

why do you choose to choose your trials?

if u r against corruption, then the likes of tinibu, fashola, buhari and babangida will be on your top list.

Tinubu is among the first 5 on my list of most corrupt public officers ever. His case is especially interesting when one considers the fact that his corruption still continues despite leaving office 6 years ago. But then Fashola is nowhere near the top or even middle of my list and I know why he's not there....even though if I had a one-on-one session with Fashola, I'll probably tell him many things he wouldn't like to hear. "Guilty by Association" doesnt always apply in all situations.
I have searched far and wide, and i am yet to see the slightest shred of credible evidence linking General Muhammadu Buhari Rtd. with corruption. If you find, please share.
Babangida is in the Hall of Fame for corruption in Nigeria, even his children and grandchildren will know/come to know that their Father/Grandfather is a legend.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by MajHeadache: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Find Out!:

Tinubu is among the first 5 on my list of most corrupt public officers ever. His case is especially interesting when one considers the fact that his corruption still continues despite leaving office 6 years ago. But then Fashola is nowhere near the top or even middle of my list and I know why he's not there....even though if I had a one-on-one session with Fashola, I'll probably tell him many things he wouldn't like to hear. "Guilty by Association" doesnt always apply in all situations. I have searched far and wide, and i am yet to see the slightest shred of credible evidence linking General Muhammadu Buhari Rtd. with corruption. If you find, please share. Babangida is in the Hall of Fame for corruption in Nigeria, even his children and grandchildren wil know?come to know that their Father/Grandfather is a legend.

Buhari headed the Ministry of Petreoluem under OBJ when the latter was head of state

Buhari remains for the record the only former head of state to serve under his junior , Abacha. The same Abacha who ganged up with IBB to topple him. Do you think Buhari took the PTF job to help serve the country? Never! The job was consolation from Abacha to him.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by alaoeri: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Maj. Headache:
[size=18pt]confirmation that NL is now APC e-tout center.

No ads on this site anymore.

Alausa pays the bills now.

Boycott this site now or just come here and troll their sorry-asses[/size]
Abeg make una ignore ppl with headache like this one.
@topic nice one oga Jarus.

3 Likes

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by Aliyeous(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nyc one jarus @findout u dy rili blast headache oh...hes sumwhat pointless n jst beating arnd d bush
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by MajHeadache: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Aliyeous: Nyc one jarus @findout u dy rili blast headache oh...hes sumwhat pointless n jst beating arnd d bush

how?

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by courage89(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ Jarus...Respect
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by gsainttrinity(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fashola and nuhu ribadu for president 2015
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by MajHeadache: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
gsaint trinity: Fashola and nuhu ribadu for president 2015

shutup
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
laykhorn: Jarusbaba! We dey feel you.

But, you reserved some question that you could have asked, open-up some sore, and get yourself and your blog a lot of attention. next time get mad mad questions o. Good job though!

I avoided politics. I'm not a political blogger.
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by DisGuy: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Yeah, forgiveness is necessary, same way the much maligned Goodluck Jonathan forgave and pardoned him of the many infractions leveled against him by his kinsman from Kastina, Late Umaru Yar'adua, and offered him a lifeline to return back to the country after he embarked on a self-impose exile following his demotion, unceremonious dismissal and an arrest warrant on his head from the same Police force he claimed to serve ...

Nice one Jarus ...

I dont get this, you mean GEJ pardoned someone for 'sins' he was 'alleged' to have committed by one person- not by a court of law and is it really possible to forgive someone who went on exile on his own accord?

can you really forgive someone for a crime he didn't commit?

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by gbengajoe8: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2013
That is a good ideal
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by TheRealMrStan(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2013
Ribadu again?

Meanwhile other gist; Reasons why you must sack your expensive Ad agencies now.

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/08/advertorial-sack-your-expensive-ad.html
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by ShineIt: 1:08am On Aug 24, 2013
Maj. Headache is right, seems NL has become an extension of Lagos state ministry of information.

Dis Guy:

I dont get this, you mean GEJ pardoned someone for 'sins' he was 'alleged' to have committed by one person- not by a court of law and is it really possible to forgive someone who went on exile on his own accord?

can you really forgive someone for a crime he didn't commit?

If you bordered reading and listening to Nigerian news outlets you would have known Ribadu fled Nigeria after he was dismissed from the Nigerian Police force.
Why did he remain in exile until 2010 during GEJ's term?

1 Like

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by switch360(f): 1:32am On Aug 24, 2013
who is Jarus?
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 24, 2013
JH: What advice do you have for my readers, and Nigeria’s teeming youths in general?

NR: While I’m concerned that the destiny of every nation and people is tied to the evolution of its politics, I want the
youth to start the needed reforms with themselves, by recognising their place and relevance in the affairs of the nation.[size=13pt] The youth must stand together to resist being hoodwinked to hate fellow countrymen on basis of religious or ethnic differences, instead of remaining sensitive to misgovernance of the country.[/size]

You see, contrary to certain beliefs, you don’t need to be a public figure or in position of authority to pave the way to a social or political change. It’s just your resolve to stand upright in spite of expected temptations, it’s just your resolve to be a part of the change agents ready to engage and revive our dying and dead institutions. This is what I have for the youth of this country.

http://www.jarushub.com/i-am-a-liverpool-fan-ribadu-tells-jarushub/

Nairaland Tribalists!!!
Take note angry

2 Likes

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by Diasporan(m): 2:02am On Aug 24, 2013
[b]Respect to @jarus.One of the few I respect here on NL.Very matured in his submission and somehow apolitical in nature.
@topic How I wish I was Jarus to re-ask him a question I asked him in late 2010 at Ritz continental hotel Abuja during his campaign.Till date I didn't get the answer.Femi Falana helped him out that day by cornering my question.My question went thus "Sir can you kindly tell us how you plan getting money to contest knowing fully well that election in Nigeria is financially demanding and this is a Presidential election we are talking considering the fact that you were a cop and former public office holder.We all know what ought to be your take home pay and some might agree with me here that even including your allowances as EFCC Chairman cannot foot even a Local Govt election so kindly tell us where you plan getting your financial war chest for the battle ahead and with that as one whom we all know is transparent and corruption free how do you intend to stay clear of corrupted funds which will be likely to be brought forth for the support of your Project Ribadu?"The whole hall went into aestheric applaud.That was when Falana now used his witty finese as a legal gigipogri to twist the whole issue.I have not forgiven him for that cause that was the only opportunity I had to ask him this questions knowing fully well that the occasion was being covered by major media houses in the country.Funny enough after the whole program Chief Femi Falana cornered me at the hotel lobby and started asking me where I am from and when I told him he simply told me we do have agitation running through our veins that I should keep it up.Next I said to him was sir but my question was not answered he was like we shall meet in other forum where I will be able to ask Ribadu the question face to face and not in the open like that.Immediately he grabbed a photographer and asked that we had a shot together and also ask for my email address that he will sure keep in touch with me.From that day I loss respect for this Chief Falana.I saw him as a crafty old man that bullied me against seeking what could have been a great answer to the puzzle that could have assisted me in the future perhaps when aspiring for an elective position and ways to source for fund when I don't have enough in my financial war chest.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 24, 2013
the interview is boring joor undecided
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by free2ryhme: 3:06am On Aug 24, 2013
wetin seun girlfriend dey find for night for NL

abi she come hustle for here

undecided

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by FindOut(m): 5:29am On Aug 24, 2013
booqee: the interview is boring joor undecided

Of course the interview was not meant for everyone to appreciate, understand and derive lessons from. That a fellow nairalander like you was able to actually interview him is of course lost on some people. There are those youth (even ladies) who do not spend all their time on nairaland at the romance section but actually see nairaland as a means to develop themselves further intellectually, educationally, career-wise & hence wil derive lessons from interviews such as this. A few posts above this one is a poster (also a lady & very likely younger than poster Booqee) who was able to draw out a key lesson which anybody should appreciate and digest.

Poster Booqee, e be like say na NYSC you dey do abi? very soon your eye go open grin. The nairalander who was able to secure this interview with Nuhu Ribadu (as he has done with quite a few other national/international topshots) was a corper like you less than 7 years ago. Better read plenty interviews like this one, derive lessons and inspiration from them as those are part of the tools you will need to face the world awaiting you after service. Six years from now, you too can be sitting at the same table with the likes of Oby Ezekwesili, Funke Opeke etc & be engaging them in meaningful conversation. Now read again & try to make sense out of it. If you still find it boring, then please visit this link https://www.nairaland.com/romance . I'm sure you wont be bored at all there.

Gumorin.

4 Likes

Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by ziccoit: 5:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Diasporan: [b]Respect to @jarus.One of the few I respect here on NL.Very matured in his submission and somehow apolitical in nature.
@topic How I wish I was Jarus to re-ask him a question I asked him in late 2010 at Ritz continental hotel Abuja during his campaign.Till date I didn't get the answer.Femi Falana helped him out that day by cornering my question.My question went thus "Sir can you kindly tell us how you plan getting money to contest knowing fully well that election in Nigeria is financially demanding and this is a Presidential election we are talking considering the fact that you were a cop and former public office holder.We all know what ought to be your take home pay and some might agree with me here that even including your allowances as EFCC Chairman cannot foot even a Local Govt election so kindly tell us where you plan getting your financial war chest for the battle ahead and with that as one whom we all know is transparent and corruption free how do you intend to stay clear of corrupted funds which will be likely to be brought forth for the support of your Project Ribadu?"The whole hall went into aestheric applaud.That was when Falana now used his witty finese as a legal gigipogri to twist the whole issue.I have not forgiven him for that cause that was the only opportunity I had to ask him this questions knowing fully well that the occasion was being covered by major media houses in the country.Funny enough after the whole program Chief Femi Falana cornered me at the hotel lobby and started asking me where I am from and when I told him he simply told me we do have agitation running through our veins that I should keep it up.Next I said to him was sir but my question was not answered he was like we shall meet in other forum where I will be able to ask Ribadu the question face to face and not in the open like that. Immediately he grabbed a photographer and asked that we had a shot together and also ask for my email address that he will sure keep in touch with me.From that day I loss respect for this Chief Falana.I saw him as a crafty old man that bullied me against seeking what could have been a great answer to the puzzle that could have assisted me in the future perhaps when aspiring for an elective position and ways to source for fund when I don't have enough in my financial war chest. [/b]

Femi Falana just thought you one of the laws of politics as well as fundamental human survival if and only if you want to ascend politically to position of authority- if you don't know the game, don't play.
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by Dbeliever(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2013
Thats true.
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by misterh(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2013
Maj. Headache:

Ribadau owns choice properties in Dubai with money he acquired during his reign as the head of the EFCC.

The level of daylight naked hypocrisy on display in this useless country is unbelievable.

The same ribadau that did OBJ's dirty witch hunting.

You guys either fell on your heads when you were babies or you are genetically daft!

Keep recycling rubbish and when the dung heap mounts don't complain about the stench.

Niggerians!
Idiot, you are very a foolish being to have responded to me in this manner. It is you who is genetically daft. You brought up the allegation of owning choice property in Dubai w/o evidence. Fool, even if you are privy to that information, does that mean that every other Nigerian also knows that? Nicompoop, next time you come on a public forum like this, you should learn how to observe deocrum... or @ least pretend to be civil, coz u r not. We have different opinions here and though i usually disagree with what some people say here, i would not insult them.
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by Demdem(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2013
This interview isn't complete jor. I would have love to know his impression about retardeens refusal to implement his report and his opinion on governance currently.
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by chucky234(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2013
berem: cool! can't wait for that. please in case you have an interview with him, tell him his fans are here on nairaland. especially me. cool
Army of trouble makers
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by stexsy(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2013
berem: cool! can't wait for that. please in case you have an interview with him, tell him his fans are here on nairaland. especially me. cool
BOKO....
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by stexsy(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2013
siddiq202: Now we know he's a Liverpool fan. Who knows, Buhari might be a Madridista grin

Well done
buhari is a fan of one club side at borno state...
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by chucky234(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2013
Epistle of a polished crafty mallam, well done Jarus.
Guy make you sef try come interview me na, no let me post better hot e-slap for you cheek ooo,you dey forget your home-boy because thiefing politicians abi.
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by MajHeadache: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2013
misterh: Idiot, you are very a foolish being to have responded to me in this manner. It is you who is genetically daft. You brought up the allegation of owning choice property in Dubai w/o evidence. Fool, even if you are privy to that information, does that mean that every other Nigerian also knows that? Nicompoop, next time you come on a public forum like this, you should learn how to observe deocrum... or @ least pretend to be civil, coz u r not. We have different opinions here and though i usually disagree with what some people say here, i would not insult them.

look at this ape typing
Re: Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu by chucky234(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Demdem: This interview isn't complete jor. I would have love to know his impression about retardeens refusal to implement his report and his opinion on governance currently.
Retardeen matter don tire everybody since, dat Jona don become big burden for us. I for say make APC pursue am comot for Aso Rock but the kain heavy thieves wey dey inside dat party eh,only Tinubu go suck Nigeria dry in two months.
Chei who go com bail we country comot for the hands of those blood sucking vampires wey call themselves politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will No Longer Condone Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians, Says Lawan / The Anti-Corruption Fight Starring Tinubu And Ganduje By Abimbola Adelakun / Economic Hardship: Begin Importation Of Food - TUC Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.