Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina (5710 Views)

Jonathan Stopped Us From Contesting Buhari's Election - PDP / How Adoke Stopped Abba Moro From Hijacking 1,600 NIS Jobs / US Unveils 16 Richest Politicians From Nigeria & Names Of US Banks They Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Symphony007: Please tell mr president to revitalize our refineries and build new once so that thieves in this country will stop making money from fuel importation and subsidies. A country among the top 10 producers of oil in the world should'nt be importing petrol.

Sorry dude! It ain't gonna happen, at least as long as P.D.P controls ASO ROCK. The 'CABAL' won't just let that happen. The 'CABAL' is P.D.P and P.D.P is the 'CABAL'.

WHO ARE THE MAJOR BENEFICIARIES OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS IMPORTATION? ---- THE 'CABAL'.

WHO ARE PROMINENT MEMBERS OF THE 'CABAL'? ---- NA DEM AND THEIR PIKIN DEM. grin grin

PEOPLE DECEIVING THE (NIGERIAN) PEOPLE!
Re: Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yomieluv: 90%of Hell would be filled with our politicians,they are bunch of rogues who deserve a firing squad....imagine,hijacking a fertilizer meant for the benefit of the people. God,please save us from this people.
It is most nigerians, if nt all. If U want to search nw u will find that those fertilizer are stored in a wharehouse by one top govt(agric) offical, it will be either they spoil there or sell out at cheaper price to other countries. If nigerians refuses to buy at a costlier price they are ready to sell it out to other countries citizens at D suppose price or even cheaper, but will never sell to nigerians at that prices they sell to other countries inorder to make a huge gain frm nigeria and nt to spoil market to make things cheap so as to gain astronomically. While i said it is all nigerians is that a nigerian will do wedding, 5 to 10yrs later u find items that were supposed to be shared to invities hoarded by one family member 4 no singl e reason. He may nt B the only having such items that he can never use yrs time.
Re: Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lobolintin: Thats my jona...
Letme break it dwn..
160million population...
10m farmers,that 140m population left..
Each farmer must hav a minimum of 3 co-farmer each..thats added 30m,plus 10=40m population in the farm prod sector.....
Remainin 120m right ?
Oga minister let me nak u a question,do u knw that sum so called farmers has 2plots of land,and tag it farm?
They cnt even feed their households frm their farm products,talkless of feedin the nation or addin their produce to national pyramid,if it stil exist....
Oga minister,who are the corrupt officials ?..
Are they nameless,or is his/her name govt official ?,then what are u ? Public official ?.
Whose fooling who...
Am in naija border nw(seme,agbara),and almst 500
bags of rice,enter naija daily..whose fooling who,abeg,GEJ plz,i knw adeshina his wrkin bt plz tel him to feed us,and nt feed farmers families.
it is erronus is there high cost of food in africa
Re: Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina by andrano: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
see comon ASUU strike here him no fit resolve 4 close 2 months now him go d talk abt fertilizer. D corruption na all of dem. Wat abt him wen come do us fraud say fuel subsidy we go enjoy after one year, waitin com happen now abegi......
Re: Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina by Systeme101: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
yes the system ws reasonably succesful cos i ws part of d onfield staff @ Akwa ibom state bt i must say that politicians are stil involved in d name of d so-call Agro dealers who serve as middle men in the distribution process, dis is y d fertilizers wer smuglled back to d north wer farming is done @ commercial level.
Re: Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina by Wolef7(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lobolintin: Thats my jona...
Letme break it dwn..
160million population...
10m farmers,that 140m population left..
Each farmer must hav a minimum of 3 co-farmer each..thats added 30m,plus 10=40m population in the farm prod sector.....
Remainin 120m right ?
Oga minister let me nak u a question,do u knw that sum so called farmers has 2plots of land,and tag it farm?
They cnt even feed their households frm their farm products,talkless of feedin the nation or addin their produce to national pyramid,if it stil exist....
Oga minister,who are the corrupt officials ?..
Are they nameless,or is his/her name govt official ?,then what are u ? Public official ?.
Whose fooling who...
Am in naija border nw(seme,agbara),and almst 500
bags of rice,enter naija daily..whose fooling who,abeg,GEJ plz,i knw adeshina his wrkin bt plz tel him to feed us,and nt feed farmers families.
Truth. I wanted to ask who are the politicians? Counsellors or who?
Re: Jonathan Stopped Politicians From Hijacking Subsidised Fertilisers – Adesina by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tusky44: He is a wise man and once re-elected in 2015, GEJ will surely go for the oil thieves and fuel import fraudsters.
yes, and he won't complain that N1.3Billion is not enough for his meals or that Nigeria needs to give his wife N4Billion to build a playpen for herself and her homegals... he also won't pardon Alams or surround himself with thieves. Oh, he'll also not spend N16billion on his Vice's new mansion nor will he bomb Nigerians to smithereens just to generate sympathy then set up another Henry Okah if he doesn't play ball. I say yall daft as hell it ain't even no joke. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria / Breaking:buhari 's unconfirmed Speech / Who, Where Are The Igbos????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.