Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria (5640 Views)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Each time I google about my wonderful igbo people, I find out that we are not the only one searching about us. Most africans google igbo, either askin why are 7gbos light skin ed, igbos are beautiful, igbos are hated, igbos are rich, igbos are intelligent, igbos are jewish, igbos this, igbos that but google yoruba, chai! grin if its not why re yorubas ugly, it will be yorubas are too black. cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Mbkite(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Source
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2015
Mbkite:
Source

Google is my source grin cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Trailblazer1(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:
Each time I google about my sonderful igbo people, I find out that we are not the only one searching about us. Most africans google igbo, either askin why are 7gbos light skin ed, igbos are beautiful, igbos are hated, igbos are rich, igbos are intelligent, igbos are jewish, igbos this, igbos that but google yoruba, chai! grin if its not why re yorubas ugly, it will be yorubas are too black. cheesy cheesy
Which kain thread be dis o grin
Trouble makers everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:
Each time I google about my wonderful igbo people, I find out that we are not the only one searching about us. Most africans google igbo, either askin why are 7gbos light skin ed, igbos are beautiful, igbos are hated, igbos are rich, igbos are intelligent, igbos are jewish, igbos this, igbos that but google yoruba, chai! grin if its not why re yorubas ugly, it will be yorubas are too black. cheesy cheesy

What's that your name again?
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2015
HeartRobber:

What's that your name again?

Dumb question, did I tell u my name before? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by dhantey324(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
Op is on a good weed.. cheesy
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by hakeem4(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2015
wetin concern Yoruba with Igbo ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Vicotex(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
OP, you're on point. I just checked it and everything you said just appeared like wily-wily

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by holysina(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

guy stop this already, the fight is enough. just this morning one guy opened a thread clamoring for all igbos to be killed and now u dom start you own with google. eishhh
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2015
holysina:

guy stop this already, the fight is enough. just this morning one guy opened a thread clamoring for all igbos to be killed and now u dom start you own with google. eishhh

No oo, it is the truth na, did I cook up any stories? grin, google it too

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

No oo, it is the truth na, did I cook up any stories? grin, google it too
we are too much.if nobody is talking about,then u are nobody

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by abat4real37(f): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:
and you called this a thread? Well I'm waiting for it to be close.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2015
abat4real37:
and you called this a thread? Well I'm waiting for it to e close.

We the igbos are going to keep it alive cool

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by maziyo(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2015
U nid to stop all dis trash.. U r hurting odas making dem feel bad and u tink u r a winner..I bliv u are happy with wat u just paste.. But bliv me if u continue like dis u may end up hurting ur self and being d loser..call me oyigbo
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by abat4real37(f): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

We the igbos are going to keep it alive cool
it will soon die, there's nothing you are going to do about it
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Omololu007(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2015
Vicotex:
OP, you're on point.
I just checked it and everything you said just appeared like wily-wily
dats ao it is for every tribe.typ d name of anoda tribe on google to confirm ursef
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2015
maziyo:
U nid to stop all dis trash.. U r hurting odas making dem feel bad and u tink u r a winner..I bliv u are happy with wat u just paste.. But bliv me if u continue like dis u may end up hurting ur self and being d loser..call me oyigbo

Are you blind, cant you see the trash topic about igbos, it takes me nothing to delete this thread but when igbos are being hated and trashed by yorubas for no reason, I think I have every right to put this up just as a reminder angry

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2015
abat4real37:
it will soon die, there's nothing you are going to do about it

Na you wan kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by abat4real37(f): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

Na you wan kill am?
yes, not the topic though, but the content
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by abat4real37(f): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

Are you blind, cant you see the trash topic about igbos, it takes me nothing to delete this thread but when igbos are being hated and trashed by yorubas for no reason, I think I have every right to put this up just as a reminder angry
so those this make you happy, or make you feel that you are winning?
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2015
holysina:

Igbos are haunted by inner feelings of inferiority, relative to others that is why they have to go out of their way to do things like this.

Like I am minding my biznis walking down the street and some dude starts disturbing me with "girls like me! Girls like me! Don't you know?"

I'll immediately know he has issues with himself.

About those searches, it is very likely Igbos that were making those searches in an unquenchable quest for self validation, I believe to erase the inferiority that they feel relative to their neighbours

That is not even how to find out the geographic location from which searches originated on Google. For that, you log into your AdWords account and use the "keyword tool"

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by maziyo(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2015
Are you blind, cant you see the trash topic about igbos, it takes me nothing to delete this thread but when igbos are being hated and trashed by yorubas for no reason, I think I have every right to put this up just as a reminder

Guy learn to ignore..it will only make us stronger .their hate no fit kills jooor

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Am speechless

My search on Yorubas cry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2015
My search on igbos kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by holysina(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2015
coolscott:

Igbos are haunted by inner feelings of inferiority, relative to others that is why they have to go out of their way to do things like this.

Like I am minding my biznis walking down the street and some dude starts disturbing me with "girls like me! Girls like me! Don't you knowknow?"

About those searches, it is very likely Igbos that were making those searches in an unquenchable quest for self validation, I believe to erase the inferiority that they feel relative to their neighbours

That is not even how to find out the geographic location from which searches originated on Google. For that, you log into your AdWords account and use the "keyword tool"

guy stop this inferiority stuff. igbos and yorubas embarrasses themselves every day on nairaland, they act so immature in every discuss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Eurober people. Useless set of Southwasters.
Do ur worst.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2015
coolscott:

Like I am minding my biznis walking down the street and some dude starts disturbing me with "girls like me! Girls like me! Don't you knowknow?"

ever lived outside Nigeria?, try google.co.uk and search igbos, then you will understand what the post is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
willow0802:

ever lived outside Nigeria?, try google.co.uk and search igbos, then you will understand what the post is all about.
You don't know what you are talking about. I doubt that you are supposed to be responded to except that you will take you ignorance for knowledge (which you already do).

I will post here how to find the geographic origins of searches on Google with screenshots.
Then I will mention as many as have responded on this thread so they can see the world of difference between the ignorance you have volunteered here and what actually is the case

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
coolscott:

You don't know what you are talking about. I doubt that you are supposed to be responded to except that you will take you ignorance for knowledge (which you already do).

I will post here how to find the geographic origins of searches on Google with screenshots.
Then I will mention as many as have responded on this thread so they can see the world of difference between the ignorance you have volunteered here and what actually is the case

Kindly do please

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
holysina:

guy stop this inferiority stuff. igbos and yorubas embarrasses themselves every day on nairaland, they act so immature in every discuss
You talk as if I do not live in Nigeria and don't know who will go out of their way to disturb you (minding your own business) about how everyone else is a fool or lazy, whereas they are the intelligent.

You talk as if they do not say the same thing about the Hausas, causing the same rift between them and the Hausas online.

Are you aware they say the same thing of every people they live and engage with?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Answer Me Or I Kill Director PHOTOS / Implications Of Buhari Winning 2nd Term In Office Despite Nationwide Disapproval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.