Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal (1556 Views)

Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:59am On Aug 24, 2013
I met her few months ago at a friend's shop we exchange number when we met again at the same shop. We became friends for more than a month untill I ask her out she turn down my proposal with the excuse that she is in a relationship. So I decieded to move on but it seems my decision makes her to start giving me more attention, she calls everyday, visits me everyday so I start giving her attention again after the advise from my friends not to give up without asking her out again I was convinced beyond reasonable doubt that she will agree to me based on her actions but I recieve a shocker when I ask her out again and she turn it down again, I decieded to move on for good but she keep telling me that she loves me. I ask her to date me if she truely loves me but she refuse. I have try all my best for her to give me space to get my own gal but she still want the same attention that I use to give her before. For weeks now I have not called her but she calls almost everyday even when I told her to stop visiting me she stop for some days and continue the visits claiming she still loves me. I dont want to be rude to her but I really want to stop her which the only option to eliminate her interest is the rude way. Guys have u being in this situation and how did u solve it and what will u call this kind of gal.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Enegod(m): 4:26am On Aug 24, 2013
fvck her...she will be yours

1 Like

Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by 190theclown: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2013
^end of

moderators close this thread matter don finish angry

and please OP bfore fvckin her remember to buy condom grin

1 Like

Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 24, 2013
^Kai!

1 Like

Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Afrocatalyst: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2013
tpacalipse: ^Kai!
true na. Wat does he want to hear before?
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by 190theclown: 5:49am On Aug 24, 2013
whats going on here angry
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by djeezy(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2013
Op, she's trying to put you on RESERVE list. It's call the contingent or back up plan, most girls do it. Be sure you're her NEXT boyfriend. Smh.
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Asin in,u be spare tyre naaa,shuld incase d bf bleeps up den u av ha all to ur sef,xo pray 4 d hrt brk to come sharpaly den u kn av ya gain man

1 Like

Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2013
Enegod: fvck her...she will be yours
hiv patient oshi,as u kawi ur own,u dey look 4 pipu wey go join u,dunno wah fuckin d geh hs to do wif d ish nauuuu

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:23am On Aug 24, 2013
lol I don try that she refuse insisting that she dnt want to cheat on her bf yet she de kiss and romance me any how yet refuse the real koko oboy I tire for the gal
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2013
djeezy: Op, she's trying to put you on RESERVE list. It's call the contingent or back up plan, most girls do it. Be sure you're her NEXT boyfriend. Smh.
That is the exact thing I told her when I ask her to give me space cus I dnt settle for less as an alternative or back up guy, I want to be the oga at the top
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2013
badoolee: Asin in,u be spare tyre naaa,shuld incase d bf bleeps up den u av ha all to ur sef,xo pray 4 d hrt brk to come sharpaly den u kn av ya gain man
Nne eh she wan spoil market for me cus my friends and my cousins including gals think say we de date cus they always see us together, some dnt believe whenever I tell them we are not dating cus of her behaviour towards me they thought am pretending.
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Nne eh she wan spoil market for me cus my friends and my cousins including gals think say we de date cus they always see us together, some dnt believe whenever I tell them we are not dating cus of her behaviour towards me they thought am pretending.
she dey spoil market gan nii,if u act rude once,lyk duin sumfin reallu nasty,nt rape ooo,den she go either dump ha uncarin dude 4 u,kos if dat guy cares,she no go dey follow ur attention,or maybe d guy no dey romantic sha lyk u,I fink y she iz duin diz iz becos she doesent. Waanna be in rltshp wif u kos sum guys ha best been ur frnds,by d tym u say yes ehnn,e go jez be like bondage,be makin stuffs obligatory,xo she finks keepin u hanging will mk ha kip u,hrt brk no go fit dey,u sef anytym wey she wan strt romance,do lyk say u be stone,mk u tell ha iz either u guys date or she forgets it kos if she truly loves ha bf nd guy iz perfect she won't nid ya,so she shuld feel free to dump d slack guy nd go 4 u dat suits ha,afterall she iz already cheatin on ha bf by even ordinary kiss sef

1 Like

Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Enegod(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:
^end of

moderators close this thread matter don finish angry

and please OP bfore fvckin her remember to buy condom grin
cheesy
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Enegod(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2013
badoolee: hiv patient oshi,as u kawi ur own,u dey look 4 pipu wey go join u,dunno wah fuckin d geh hs to do wif d ish nauuuu
i forgive you for saying that..
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by lumideezle(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2013
Mumu she has given u d green light u need u are still busy asking questions. "Will u b my GF ""lmao

Oga Fvuck her and move ahead
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Me too get dis kind p one tym.... To me o... U av been soft wit her (u love her).... Tell her straight to her face (no emotion involve) ur mind n ask her plans towards u... Dude get a clue as to what she is seeking.... Guy if u let am make e dey disturb u she fit block ur real gf o #fact
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Enegod(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2013
Ucheosefoh: she de kiss and romance me any how yet refuse the real koko oboy I tire for the gal
hook up with other girls..but don't chase her away
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2013
badoolee: she dey spoil market gan nii,if u act rude once,lyk duin sumfin reallu nasty,nt rape ooo,den she go either dump ha uncarin dude 4 u,kos if dat guy cares,she no go dey follow ur attention,or maybe d guy no dey romantic sha lyk u,I fink y she iz duin diz iz becos she doesent. Waanna be in rltshp wif u kos sum guys ha best been ur frnds,by d tym u say yes ehnn,e go jez be like bondage,be makin stuffs obligatory,xo she finks keepin u hanging will mk ha kip u,hrt brk no go fit dey,u sef anytym wey she wan strt romance,do lyk say u be stone,mk u tell ha iz either u guys date or she forgets it kos if she truly loves ha bf nd guy iz perfect she won't nid ya,so she shuld feel free to dump d slack guy nd go 4 u dat suits ha,afterall she iz already cheatin on ha bf by even ordinary kiss sef
Thanks dear I have stop the kiss. The funny aspect of it is that she said no when I asked her if the bf promise to marry her or they took a blood oath, I like her that is why I dnt want to be rude to her my guy have asked for my permission to ban her from coming to see me at his shop but I refuse with the hope that she will get tired. A month now she never tire even my younger sis wey no sabi wetin de happen don notice say one particular no de call me at nite she threaten to warn her but I stopped her. I will reactivate my rude way dat I think is the only solution

1 Like

Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2013
baddest guy
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by DECOtech(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
I'm sure we wr clssmates in nursery school
Re: What Will U Call This Kind Of Gal by DECOtech(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ucheosefoh: lol I don try that she refuse insisting that she dnt want to cheat on her bf yet she de kiss and romance me any how yet refuse the real koko oboy I tire for the gal
during d course of romance, force it inside

(1) (Reply)

Area Boy Toasting Area Girl In Shomolu / The Features Of African Males And Their Characteristicssti / How Many Boyfriend Can A Girl Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.