Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Recommend Threads For Frontpage - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recommend Threads For Frontpage (4937 Views)

Recommend A Church For This Nairalander / Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by alexleo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
alexleo: Congratulationa to you mods. I must say its a good idea here, keep it up.
I think the thread below deserves front page too for a wider audience participation.
https://www.nairaland.com/1409492/please-drop-advice-three-new
Many have left the religous section in recent past for some obvious reasons and they need to be reached out to. Thanks.

I made this recommendation and you are yet to attend to it either by accepting it or rejecting it with reasons. No comment or action from you yet. Na so?

1 Like

Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
alexleo:

I made this recommendation and you are yet to attend to it either by accepting it or rejecting it with reasons. No comment or action from you yet. Na so?
I attended to your request sir
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
This one please - thanks.

www.nairaland.com/1409512/wicked-art-deception-manipulation-extortion

Not even an acknowledgement ?

Please , kindly consider this post for the frontpage - thanks.
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

Not even an acknowledgement ?

Please , kindly consider this post for the frontpage - thanks.
I did sir
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I did sir

thanks Sis.
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I did sir
please sweet humble, help move this to front page or make it get to seun. we need to correct this injustice please TODAY, not tomorrow...

https://www.nairaland.com/1411578/injustice-religion-section-nairaland#17667510
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
centje: please sweet humble, help move this to front page or make it get to seun. we need to correct this injustice please TODAY, not tomorrow...

https://www.nairaland.com/1411578/injustice-religion-section-nairaland#17667510
Noted
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Noted
thank you!
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by damerry(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi Mrs/miss humble. please grant these two topics the grace of making the frontpage. These topics aims at bringing to mind the importance of meditations in prayer, specifically when reciting the Holy rosary. My catholic brethrens, ''rosarians'', and other followers of Christ stand to benefit alot from this topic as it presents to us all the mysteries of Christ ministry on earth, associated virtues and prayers. Whether we recite the rosary or not ( catholic or protestant), it behoves us all to meditate on important events of Christ ministry. Anyone ( catholic, protestant and Muslims) can choose to meditate on the mysteries that suit their styles . Thanks in anticipation. Peace smiley

www.nairaland.com/1408199/meditations-mysteries-holy-rosary-joyful

www.nairaland.com/1410968/meditations-mysteries-holy-rosary-sorrowful
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
damerry: Hi Mrs/miss humble. please grant these two topics the grace of making the frontpage. These topics aims at bringing to mind the importance of meditations in prayer, specifically when reciting the Holy rosary. My catholic brethrens, ''rosarians'', and other followers of Christ stand to benefit alot from this topic as it presents to us all the mysteries of Christ ministry on earth, associated virtues and prayers. Whether we recite the rosary or not ( catholic or protestant), it behoves us all to meditate on important events of Christ ministry. Anyone ( catholic, protestant and Muslims) can choose to meditate on the mysteries that suit their styles . Thanks in anticipation. Peace smiley

www.nairaland.com/1408199/meditations-mysteries-holy-rosary-joyful

www.nairaland.com/1410968/meditations-mysteries-holy-rosary-sorrowful

Noted
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by damerry(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Noted
Thanks! More power to ya elbow. 8-)
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by DrummaBoy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thank you moderators for putting this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1407328/first-ever-e-convention-grace-convention on front page this morning and it even seem to me you have fixed it atop the religion section threads too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by alexleo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I attended to your request sir

Ok. Meaning it came on frontpage(when I wasn't online) or will still come up? I ve not seen it yet. God bless you.
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by soreola(f): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wont a voting (likes) system work as a means of making FP recommendations? Could make it a week-by-week thing smiley
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
soreola: Wont a voting (likes) system work as a means of making FP recommendations? Could make it a week-by-week thing smiley
brilliant idea, will think about it

Thanks a mill dear
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: brilliant idea, will think about it

Thanks a mill dear
what about creating 100 accounts to like the same post undecided

1 Like

Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2013
centje: what about creating 100 accounts to like the same post undecided
That's your own wahala sha.
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Noted
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Nehemiah459(m): 12:28am On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by Havilah93(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
When last did you pray for our leaders?
www.nairaland.com/1410226/when-last-did-pray-leaders
Re: Recommend Threads For Frontpage by truthislight: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
soreola: Wont a voting (likes) system work as a means of making FP recommendations? Could make it a week-by-week thing smiley

Why that ^ in a virtual forum ?

What happens to the minorities ? Smh for that kind of suggestions.

The rules of NL should guide FP pick. Every body should have a say. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

See How Pastor Paul Enenche's Children Reacted When He Did This To Their Mum / Where Did Our Forefathers Go? / Peaceful Debate 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.