Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare (2621 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by JingoOAU(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
''All General overseers and religious leaders must go to prison, so they can feel the Nigerian situation. Lock Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, myself and others up in a Nigerian prison, may be if we come out we will change and put the interest of our people first.

“This is not the first time I am saying it. I know I will be quoted tomorrow. If the revolution does not begin in the church or mosque, Nigeria will not change. Dubai (United Arab Emirates) once came to Nigeria to borrow money; what stopped six Dubais from happening in Nigeria is the corruption of our leaders''.

---Pastor Tunde Bakare

4 Likes

Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
he 4got 2 add life sentence 2 it.... #teamBOKO
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
He has a point

1 Like

Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
ondo_boi: He has a point
You're right - he has a point. I won't be surprised when some people start bashing him. Yes, the same people that see nothing wrong in what fellow pastors like Martin Luther and Desmond Tutu did in Europe and South Africa, respectively.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by amiskurie(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
hmmm!
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Konjour(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
True. But I guess no one will stop him if he decides to champion the cause in Kiri-kiri though. It could be a morale boost to the inmates there too hehehe.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Tuntheycr7: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
I wonder what the man is tryin to prove. Bt may b he should rather pray 4 God interventn 4dis country...
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by diresimdi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nigeria can borrow a leaf from the republic of Cameroun, ban all the churches and put the propriators in police custody utill rapture comes.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by badmeat(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
#otula something#sad
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
They should all be shot in the head. They are the real and visible anti christs. Anini, shina rambo et al that robbed ignorantly are still holier than this hardened crooks that steal brazenly with selected and contorted verses of the bible. For once i will agree with this weird fellow. No bloody idle bible quoting pasthief should even think of quoting me.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Eobiabo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
he is correct, Nigeria seems to have d highest Pentecostal churches in this part of the world, and nothing much to show for it, GREED, SELFISHNESS, AGGRANDIZEMENT IS D order of d day, sometimes i question why in d first place they broke out of d Catholic, if they can't live up to expectations, #myself inclusive

4 Likes

Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
yes.. lock all Nigerian GO's minus my Church G'O for Tax invasion and money laundering! cool i'm in support. May be when they come out they will realize what the masses in Nigeria are going through minus me by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Sirniyeh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
This advice came from a polluted mind and we need to give it a second thought before commending the stu.pidi.ty of the Bakare. In the first instance, the statement is ridiculous to the body of Christ. Personally to him, what steps has he taken to improve the situation of common man in his vicinity? A foo.lish man gives a kudo to foo.lish utterances.
What I expected of the man is to tell federal government that all churches must pay taxes. Federal government should create MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS to collect taxes and lad use charge. Before any new church is establish, they must collect permit and registration. Simple
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sirniyeh: the statement is ridiculous to the body of Christ. Personally to him, what steps has he taken to improve the situation of common man in his vicinity? A foo.lish man gives a kudo to foo.lish utterances.
Simple
sharraaaaaaaappp! was paul and silas not locked up in the Bible? abegi..
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Sirniyeh(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
bennyraz: sharraaaaaaaappp! was paul and silas not locked up in the Bible? abegi..
i dislike exchanging theorem with educated-illiterates. Were Paul and Silas business Men or pastors like these end time rogues? If you want to quote, reason along! They violated the law, custom and tradition of their land and the consequence was faced. You just allow federal gov to enact tax law for churches and see how many pastors EFCC will rope into prison
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Maidoki14(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
U mean oyedepo to dumb his private jet for naija prison??
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by nora544: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sirniyeh: This advice came from a polluted mind and we need to give it a second thought before commending the stu.pidi.ty of the Bakare. In the first instance, the statement is ridiculous to the body of Christ. Personally to him, what steps has he taken to improve the situation of common man in his vicinity? A foo.lish man gives a kudo to foo.lish utterances.
What I expected of the man is to tell federal government that all churches must pay taxes. Federal government should create MINISTRY OF RELIGIOUS AFFAIRS to collect taxes and lad use charge. Before any new church is establish, they must collect permit and registration. Simple

That churches will pay Tax in nigeria this will not happen because the president cannot make this for his friend Pastor Adeboye. They have more together than you know.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sirniyeh:
i dislike exchanging theorem with educated-illiterates. Were Paul and Silas business Men or pastors like these end time rogues? If you want to quote, reason along! They violated the law, custom and tradition of their land and the consequence was faced. You just allow federal gov to enact tax law for churches and see how many pastors EFCC will rope into prison
when you said the statement is ridiculous to the body of christ, I wonder why you said so! that was why i was quick to shut you up! the apostles of those days suffered persecution, were they not part of the body of christ? people said all sort of stuff about them so if one pastor says they should all be locked up, it means they should sit up!
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Including Tunde, abi he no be pastor or General overseer again?

1 Like

Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by owobiyiOriyomi: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
''All General overseers and religious leaders must go to prison, so they can feel the Nigerian situation. Lock Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, myself and others up in a Nigerian prison, may be if we come out we will change and put the interest of our people first.

“This is not the first time I am saying it. I know I will be quoted tomorrow. If the revolution does not begin in the church or mosque, Nigeria will not change. Dubai (United Arab Emirates) once came to Nigeria to borrow money; what stopped six Dubais from happening in Nigeria is the corruption of our leaders''.

---Pastor Tunde Bakare
[quote author=Ola Johnson]
You're right - he has a point. I won't be surprised when some people start bashing him. Yes, the same people that see nothing wrong in what fellow pastors like Martin Luther and Desmond Tutu did in Europe and South Africa, respectively. Yes he has a point but is people DAT will change the way there think and not what all pastors said that there will believe.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by bloggernaija: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tunde Bakare is on a long thing o.
U wan spoil market.
Revolution where millions paying mugus dey pay?
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by alaoeri: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tuntheycr7: I wonder what the man is tryin to prove. Bt may b he should rather pray 4 God interventn 4dis country...
Dislike comments like this, if we pray till eternity God won't send an angel talkless of intervening in our affairs in this country, its by our hands that we 'll change our affairs otherwise things 'll remain the same or even get worse.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Tuntheycr7: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
alaoeri:
Dislike comments like this, if we pray till eternity God won't send an angel talkless of intervening in our affairs in this country, its by our hands that we 'll change our affairs otherwise things 'll remain the same or even get worse.
Evrybody wt his/her opinion bt am sure locking up all d Imams and Pastors in naija wnt solve d problem. Bt am sure of 1 thing. There's notin God cant do...
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by rev2214(m): 12:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Issues like this should be handle with caution. Spiritual matter should be for mature pple... pastors say it because they understand spiritual things. But how many of us understand Spiritual matter?

1 Like

Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Oluwadare: 4:47am On Aug 25, 2013
He seems to really mean it Ooo, any concern authority to answer this noble call?
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:40am On Aug 25, 2013
Revolution to start in the mosques? Not in northern nigerian mosques! It will no longer be revolution but “jihad“
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by humpito(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2013
I get the point.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by owolabifunke14(f): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2013
Nice call pastor! Ride on.
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2013
By the time the gays inside prison fuckkkks their nyash ,they will start confessing that it wasn't what they bargained for
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2013
Nice one. He can lead while others follow
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2013
source?
Re: Lock All Nigerian Pastors In Prison- Tunde Bakare by seedord247(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Yomieluv: source?

Maggi cray fish and Roiko grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Breaks Out From The Chains Again! / Breaking! Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Wants To Be Nff President! / Lit. Col. Adeboye Obasanjo Is Responding To Treatment - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.