Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Very Curvy Maids(house Help) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Curvy Maids(house Help) (5231 Views)

Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Honiepie24: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
We grew up with a stain notion that no body is a maid,everyone was born equally but some are more advantaged than d other.so in this context i'd rather refer a maid or a househelp as a domestic staff,eyes roll.now d question is,how would you as a less attractive lady(jus being honest) handle havin a very well sculpted and figured domestic staff living with your family.this gal is very hardworking,dedicated,honest,loyal and all is friendly,kind and loves yur kids like they where her biological siblings.would yu send her packing because yu constantly see yur dh's(darlyn husbands)eyes ravaging her beautiful body,or wud yu kip her and rather buy her over sized clothing to help cover up d excesses while she continues staying for d sake of her services?pls share yur opinion.
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by olumaxi(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dis issue is as simple as ABC..bur my question is,dont u trust ur darlyn?..besyds,u neva can tel if they v already bin doin d stuf..i'l rather advise to let ur domestic staf kip takin care of ur jewels..jst seek 4 God's guidance
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by kaduto(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
My darling, d best thing u can do is get dos day help that come in d morning n leave in the afternoon or evening but never pass the night. Dat way u can even make it possible that ur hubby n d maid Neva meet sef.
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by nlmonpoint(m): 4:49am On Aug 25, 2013
Kaduto ur. Head correct, why would a wife employ a maid who is finer and sexually attractive than her n still expect a kinda 100% focus on her by an oshomo hobby? I rest ma mouth. @kaduto how do we know u are really sexy/pweedy when ur pic no dey here?
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by optimusprime2(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Madam, with all your knowledge why are you still tempting the Devil?
You are putting the stability of your home under Jeopardy as it is...
I will say no more other than; use your head.
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2013
If I were your hubby, I would have fuucked her already.
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Exponental(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2013
Cars are parked @ owner's risk
Sexy housemaids are employed @madam's risk.

2 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by ITbomb(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Lead me not into temptations . . . . .
. I will find the way myself

2 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2013
ITbomb: Lead me not into temptations . . . . .
. I will find the way myself
the way into where?
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2013
iterator24: the way into where?
the way to the ZANGA gringrin
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Mynd44: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2013
kaduto: My darling, d best thing u can do is get dos day help that come in d morning n leave in the afternoon or evening but never pass the night. Dat way u can even make it possible that ur hubby n d maid Neva meet sef.
And how does that stop anything? We all thing taking the maid away will solve the problem but it does not. A dog is a dog no matter where you take it, it will bark.

If the husband is a fifty pig who will sleep around, he will find a way to sleep with someone else if not the maid. Stop trying to put in temporary measures and find a way to fix the real problem which is your husband.

Why should someone who is doing her job(and well) be punished cos the husband decided to show his true colors? Yet we wonder why our family are unstable. We leave the root and start chasing the leaves.

I still find it disgusting that no one has mentioned the man or given him any blame yet. People will never change from their village way of thinking

4 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Dlionsheart: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2013
No matter how u bath a pig, a pig remain a pig.
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Enegod(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2013
jerseyboy: If I were your hubby, I would have fuucked her already.
undecided
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by alienware(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2013
jerseyboy: If I were your hubby, I would have fuucked her already.
bad boy ! Lol.
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Mynd44: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2013
D lion'sheart:
Correct
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2013
Just let her be cos as it is now there's nothing you can do about it. Just free your mind huh,even if your hubby makes attempt just trust that your maid would not yield afteral you described her as honest and loyal so learn to trust her
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Rdduite(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2013
To every problem there's a simple two solutions
1) sending d maid packing will help curb matrimonial adultry bt @ d expense of ur kids & d help d maid would've help u alleviate bt act wisely
2) u jst cnt change ur hubby over 9t bt hopefully with prayers things can change bt dis dear ma i really cnt vouch 4 cos a pig like they always do say remains a pig no matter d change in environment!
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by ITbomb(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2013
D lion'sheart:
I disagree.
The rise of promiscuity in the society is generally attributed to the continuous bombardment of the mind with suggestive images from things we see around us, half dressed girls, TV , shows , magazines etc.
Your man may not be the sleeping around type but bombarding him everyday with a young vulnerable cvnt is very very risky.
David was a man after God's heart but when he saw a woman's naked body when she was bathing , his brain short-circuit.

1 Like

Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Afam4eva(m): 9:50am On Aug 25, 2013
If your husband is not meant to be with you then he's not meant to be with you. There are curvy girls everywhere and if he's that kind of man, sooner or later he will get what he wants. It's not a crime to be curvy. The problem should be with the man and not the curvy maid.
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Shekson(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2013
sexytabhi: Just let her be cos as it is now there's nothing you can do about it. Just free your mind huh,even if your hubby makes attempt just trust that your maid would not yield afteral you described her as honest and loyal so learn to trust her

All ladies are ambitious and can be opportunists. Nau for a maid with constant advances from the huzzy who could think dats her ticket away from servitude, do yu think her loyalty would not waver
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kinda reminds me of the nollywood movie I watched this week. There's this young, pretty girl, Mena. Very hardworking, respectful girl. She moved away for college and made bad friends. Long story short she ended up getting pregnant and then being expelled from school as a result. She had an abortion and then was homeless for a few days. Met this guy, Maxwell, who introduced her to his dad. His family was looking for a househelp and she got hired. His dad had two wives who already didn't like each other and would get into physical fights because they felt the other was competition. Anyways, his dad and even his friend, a DPO, started eyeing her, checking out her bum whenever she would serve them in the house. The son himself started catching feelings for her. He liked her from the start though and his interest grew, but he always had good intentions for her. He knew his mom and the other wife were always hard on her, so he would always try to encourage her and tell her not to worry about them, bring home snacks for her to eat, so he was just really sweet. Okay, so the dad got drunk one night, went to her room and tried to r-ape Mena. The son heard Mena screaming for help, ran to the room and pushed the dad off. The dad fell, had a heart attack and died. Maxwell's mom told him not to tell the police the father had died because he had pushed him off of Mena, but they would pin the blame on Mena. The son's conflicted because he loves Mena, but doesn't want to go to jail at the same time. He's still very supportive of Mena. This's where Part 1 ends. I haven't watched Part 2 yet.

Moral of the story grin grin lipsrsealed, if you're not comfortable with someone being in your house, try to get her out. In this case, it was hard for the wives to go against the husband's wishes. Idk why they even needed a househelp when there were two of them in the house. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by alexmbachu2: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hey,am new here,and i nid 2 gt hooked up.cn u call me on 0803747183
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by ITbomb(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yield: Kinda reminds me of the nollywood movie I watched this week. There's this young, pretty girl, Mena. Very hardworking, respectful girl. She moved away for college and made bad friends. Long story short she ended up getting pregnant and then being expelled from school as a result. She had an abortion and then was homeless for a few days. Met this guy, Maxwell, who introduced her to his dad. His family was looking for a househelp and she got hired. His dad had two wives who already didn't like each other and would get into physical fights because they felt the other was competition. Anyways, his dad and even his friend, a DPO, started eyeing her, checking out her bum whenever she would serve them in the house. The son himself started catching feelings for her. He liked her from the start though and his interest grew, but he always had good intentions for her. He knew his mom and the other wife were always hard on her, so he would always try to encourage her and tell her not to worry about them, bring home snacks for her to eat, so he was just really sweet. Okay, so the dad got drunk one night, went to her room and tried to r-ape Mena. The son heard Mena screaming for help, ran to the room and pushed the dad off. The dad fell, had a heart attack and died. Maxwell's mom told him not to tell the police the father had died because he had pushed him off of Mena, but they would pin the blame on Mena. The son's conflicted because he loves Mena, but doesn't want to go to jail at the same time. He's still very supportive of Mena. This's where Part 1 ends. I haven't watched Part 2 yet.
U don't mean it!
So all these happen for Part 1?

2 Likes

Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Yield, that's why you should never watch or quote Nollywood movies, they lack intelligence.

** If a man died of heart attack, how will the person who pushed him off go to jail?

** If he was about to force himself on someone and was pushed off and died (not of heart attack), it is self-defence and they will both walk. The police will ask what the man was doing in her room at that time and the two people who witnessed it(the guy and Mena) are the only ones that can say anything.

**Who would you blame here? The man who is a pervert or the innocent girl doing her job?

**The guy concealing info from the police is going to jail for obstruction of justice

stop watching Nollywood movies, it is not good for your mental health dear

1 Like

Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Shekson:

All ladies are ambitious and can be opportunists. Nau for a maid with constant advances from the huzzy who could think dats her ticket away from servitude, do yu think her loyalty would not waver
Well you are right in a way but there are still very loyal servants
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by zaynie(f): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
If d man wil cheat he wil cheat!
Buh @ least let it nt b dt u brought in d other woman into d awse ursef. It hurts more wen u kno d person ur husby is cheatin on u wit.she knows ur shortcomings, strenghts.what if she is an ambitious young girl dt wants to bear mrs rich? What if in dre village her father is d chairman of herbalist association? D kids dt she is takin care of lovingly naw cos she is d help, ow well will she take kia of dem wen she becomes stepmom?be careful of who n what you expose ur home to. I don't support househelps, whether beautiful or ugly! Get an elderly nanny for ur kids(or better still move in a grandma), buy a vacuum cleaner, washing machine n if u r blessed to have a child older dn 8,let him wash d dishes.

1 Like

Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mynd_44: @Yield, that's why you should never watch or quote Nollywood movies, they lack intelligence.

** If a man died of heart attack, how will the person who pushed him off go to jail?

** If he was about to force himself on someone and was pushed off and died (not of heart attack), it is self-defence and they will both walk. The police will ask what the man was doing in her room at that time and the two people who witnessed it(the guy and Mena) are the only ones that can say anything.

**Who would you blame here? The man who is a pervert or the innocent girl doing her job?

**The guy concealing info from the police is going to jail for obstruction of justice

stop watching Nollywood movies, it is not good for your mental health dear
LOOOOL grin grin. Perhaps I should've included a disclaimer at the beginning of my post! Your analyses - totally unnecessary! That was supposed to be for fun, cheii! I can answer your questions later today when I have more time, but you and I both know the answers to them, if we relate the circumstance TO THE REAL WORLD. Plus, this movie is based in Nigeria and the justice system there needs to be overhauled, so I wouldn't even be surprised if stories like this does happen there. I know damn well should a situation like that happen here, a thorough investigation would be done to ensure the right charges, if any, would be laid. Plus, a coroner would do a thorough investigation on the deceased to determine if there were any other causes leading to the death. I know better than taking a Nollywood movie to heart, lmao! Some of them are great and you can learn a lot from them and some, not so much. Nollywood movies aren't perfect, but who is? Hollywood movies aren't perfect either. Plus, if you had read my post carefully, you would've read the part where I said I haven't watched Part 2, so right now charges are yet to be laid.

And who in the world are you to tell me what I should and should not do? I've told you you're annoying before. Your back with your annoying self. Stay away from my posts and stop responding to them angry. You can continue if you want, you will just be ignored, mcheew. angry angry angry
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Painment grin
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
ITbomb:
U don't mean it!
So all these happen for Part 1?

Yes ooo tongue.
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Settle her financially n send her away! Yes, its true ur hussy is d main prob, but I belive "1st aid" treatment saves life b4 proper medical treatment! 2ndly, a lot of men get carried away when it comes to better yansh structure n bo.o.bs under their roof! Take heed my dear n save ur home!

Meanwhile, y go for a maid? U no fit do d work ni?
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by myOGAonTOP: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Honiepie24: We grew up with a stain notion that no body is a maid,everyone was born equally but some are more advantaged than d other.so in this context i'd rather refer a maid or a househelp as a domestic staff,eyes roll.now d question is,how would you as a less attractive lady(jus being honest) handle havin a very well sculpted and figured domestic staff living with your family.this gal is very hardworking,dedicated,honest,loyal and all is friendly,kind and loves yur kids like they where her biological siblings.would yu send her packing because yu constantly see yur dh's(darlyn husbands)eyes ravaging her beautiful body,or wud yu kip her and rather buy her over sized clothing to help cover up d excesses while she continues staying for d sake of her services?pls share yur opinion.

you only have to fear IF:
1. YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR HUBBY ENOUGH OF 'IT' cos you were ALREADY attractive to your husband thats the reason he married you.
2. If the maid treats your kids like her siblings then its high time you treat her like a sister . Most maids AGREE to sleep with oga IF they feel its a way of getting back at madam for her cruelty. With time she will assume the role of a co-conspirator with you. Make her a partner in crime in your running the house and ALWAYS let her know the potential danger she poses to your family. If she wears a too tight attire simply use an even voice to let her know that oga would feel uncomfortable with it.
3. And for petes sake encourage her to start a relationship you re aware of. At a certain age chemicals evidently start working. It will be bad if maid starts developing chemistry for innocent oga.
4. Flaunt yourself around whenever oga is around. Its a primitive sign of territoriality. Even dogs urinate around an area to mark their turf.
5. Know your maid's consiglere. If its bad try and change it.
6. ETC (i lack space)
Re: Very Curvy Maids(house Help) by Mercyu1(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
@POSTER,iam glad most nlders hv given u reasonable advices on wat 2 do.Its left 4 u 2 use ur head now.Hw can u test a rat with fish?Havin noticed hw ur hubby stares at ur domestic staff,must u wait 4 him 2 get her pregnant b4 u act?I suggest u settle her with enough cash b4 sending her away cos its nt her fault dt she's curvy.U better act fast b4 ur home tears into shreds.Can't u learn frm oda people's experiences or havnt u heard of where househelps sleep with their bosses?Even if ur husband is a womanizer,do urself d favor of nt being d one 2 bring d woman 4 him.Dnt even c d reason y u hv 2 bring in a stranger who is neither related 2 u nor ur hubby 2 cum n live with u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What South African Girls Think About Their Boys (photo) / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.