Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? (2405 Views)

Breaking NEWS!!!: Election Tribunal Declares Tony Nwoye Of PDP HOR Seat Winner / Senator Annie Okonkwo Pulls Out 10,000 Apc Supporters For Comrade Tony Nwoye.... / Tony Nwoye Is PDP Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by ezebest1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Just defeated NIcholas Ukachukwu in the factional PDP primaries.
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
The margin was somehow close. But God forbid Tony Nwoye as governor of Anambra State
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by ezebest1(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2013
Sincerely I wondered what inspired or rather influenced the voting swing. The TONY NWOYE I knew while in Unizik will be worst and more brutal than Chimaroke.
Sincere 9gerian: The margin was somehow close. But God forbid Tony Nwoye as governor of Anambra State
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2013
Lol, Tony Nwoye is Andy Uba's pawn. He is sponsored by Ubah and will gladly step down for uba. The boy don hamma. Ukachukwu lost. Andy Uba won the two factions cheesy cheesy
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by ezebest1(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2013
Whatever dear sister, better Andy Uba than Tony Nwoye.
FreeGlobe: Lol, Tony Nwoye is Andy Uba's pawn. He is sponsored by Ubah and will gladly step down for uba. The boy don hamma. Ukachukwu lost. Andy Uba won the two factions cheesy cheesy
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by aiksmart(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guy's try and verify your sources...the proverbial chicken, has come home to roost.
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by gogo2003: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tony Nwoye as gov of Anambra will be the worst thing ever to happen to iboland, this guy is an outright rogue, he was some classes behind me in medical school, he committed atrocities, never attended lectures and is not a person of good character
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2013
gogo2003: Tony Nwoye as gov of Anambra will be the worst thing ever to happen to iboland, this guy is an outright rogue, he was some classes behind me in medical school, he committed atrocities, never attended lectures and is not a person of good character

Am not sure he graduated from medical school, so why is some one in d previous post calling him a doctor
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by moshino(m): 3:13am On Sep 04, 2013
mobuch:

Am not sure he graduated from medical school, so why is some one in d previous post calling him a doctor

And this is the andy uba you want: http://www.okeyndibe.com/titles/2006-12-13-Fraud-Incorporated.pdf
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by moshino(m): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2013
FreeGlobe: Lol, Tony Nwoye is Andy Uba's pawn. He is sponsored by Ubah and will gladly step down for uba. The boy don hamma. Ukachukwu lost. Andy Uba won the two factions cheesy cheesy

You speak out of ignorance. Tony Nwoye will choose to die than step down for andy uba. Spend sometime and do some research b4 unveiling your ignorance in a public forum, it stinks of flatulence.
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by Vikomens: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
I know Tony Okechukwu Nwoye very well having gone to UNEC with him and he was a brilliant young man but very much involved in student union politics,yes,he was Andy's boy but that was then,however i pity all of these people thinking Tony would loot with them,he has a mind of his own and very much unpredictable,but he would favor the youths more if he wins,Anambra politics is not a moi moi thing,i dont see him winning this election but i prefer him 100 times than having Andy or Ifeanyi Uba. He was my speaker in SUG UNEC and yes,he was a good leader.
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by dangiwa09(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
Vikomens: I know Tony Okechukwu Nwoye very well having gone to UNEC with him and he was a brilliant young man but very much involved in student union politics,yes,he was Andy's boy but that was then,however i pity all of these people thinking Tony would loot with them,he has a mind of his own and very much unpredictable,but he would favor the youths more if he wins,Anambra politics is not a moi moi thing,i dont see him winning this election but i prefer him 100 times than having Andy or Ifeanyi Uba. He was my speaker in SUG UNEC and yes,he was a good leader.

Everything you just said here is brilliant and the real truth. Most of the previous posters do not have knowledge of Tony Nwoye and what drives him, they base their comments on beer parlour rumors.
Re: Aluta No Be Politics Ooo...can Tony Nwoye Deliver Anambra To PDP? by chocopearl(f): 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
dangiwa09:

Everything you just said here is brilliant and the real truth. Most of the previous posters do not have knowledge of Tony Nwoye and what drives him, they base their comments on beer parlour rumors.

i jst hope what u re saying turns out to be d truth. In Anambra politics we all know dat it has never been free and fair it is always d highest bidder dat wins and as it stands now Tony Nwoye is d highest bidder.

(1) (Reply)

FFK Responds To Aviation Minister, Calls Her Market Woman,fish Wife / NAPTIP : Can Anything Be Done About This Picture / “I Built My First House At Age 15″- Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.