Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying (24863 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says / Mike Tyson Sex Change - Now Michelle Tyson - Is This Hoax / Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by opei(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
may Almighty Allah help you man.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Ninilowo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
metti: grin
I don't wanna peme!!!
Pemen abi Kpai

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Wysman16(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
May God help hmmm......d lord loves a repentance sinner
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by habiolah(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
I waz here!

Is this not the same boxer that I said I want to fight when he becomes 120 years old? Please Mr Iron Mike Tyson, no die o: wait make I trash you first.

In other news: Are you aware of what MTN did? Read my signature and find out.

Over and Out!
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by naijathings(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback: Mike Tyson has [size=18pt]never[/size] been in the news for something positive undecided
Tyson was not up to 19 years old when he entered the guinness book of records, olympic records and many other sport quaking records.
In his time in the ring, he was a DEMIGOD and any night in the ring with Tyson was surely a bad night for any fighter.
Tyson has lived in so much glory and fame that many men would cut their hands off for.
Tyson is a human being and we all can not be "GOOD BOYS" all the time. Even King David and solomon had their weakness.
He has come out now to fight his addiction for alcohol (and maybe drugs too) and i hope he wins.
Great RESPECT for this man.

Now...
You...
What is your real name ?
how old are you and why have we not heard your name in Good or Bad news ?

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Revolva(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mike come to Naija your ancestral home may be here...or somewhere in AFrica..come drink our own shepe.. n okpeyin or monkey tail oooo u will never remain the same ..come take burukutu or some palmy....o lard......u go wan live 100 yrs old...come to Africa brother..
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by naijathings(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Revolva: Mike come to Naija your ancestral home may be here...or somewhere in AFrica..come drink our own shepe.. n okpeyin or monkey tail oooo u will never remain the same ..come take burukutu or some palmy....o lard......u go wan live 100 yrs old...come to Africa brother..
abi you no sabi read ?
the man say he no wan drink again you com dey tel am about rogbo and monkey tail ?
na till he give you blow na im you go hear

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by babsomotde(m): 1:54am On Aug 26, 2013
I think say he sabi blow wella. Make him dey blow bottles of alcohol naw? O boy, see champion? " I don't wanna peme"
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by babsomotde(m): 1:56am On Aug 26, 2013
Na both ...
Ninilowo:
Pemen abi Kpai
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by muyiwah666(m): 4:19am On Aug 26, 2013
spongeback: Mike Tyson has never been in the news for something positive undecided

where were u when the brother was winning boxing bout per second per second?..he was not only d good news then..TYSON WAS D NEWS !
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by bonna4u(m): 5:53am On Aug 26, 2013
alnaijiri:

You want him dead? Xtianity would kill him. Only Islam can save him.
I thought Mike Tyson is a Muslim. Why the alcohol problem? The last time I checked, some folks were shot at a beer parlour by boko boys for drinking(haram).
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by BabaOyee: 6:11am On Aug 26, 2013
instinctg: He shld fight his demons, he ll win if he wants to.
we wrestle not agains flesh and blood but against the Principalities,Powers,Spiritual wickedness in heavenly places and rulers of darkness of this world Eph 6 vs 12 ff. Thank God he was humble enough to own up publicly. Many people including those crucifying him are more guilty and cant even own up to God let alone fellow human being. I pray God who have seen the intent of his heart to change will help him. For 6 days running he has sustained his abstinence. A journey of a thousand miles start wt only a step. What has a begining wl surely have an end. May God who created you,Tyson help you through in Jesus'name. Pls people,pray for him.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by tomakint: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2013
alnaijiri:

Haba, you and I know he is already a frustrated soul don't want him to turn into a bomb-wielding Funky Mallam undecided I think he needs JESUS!
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Chrisabig(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. Thank God he notis on time, i remember him saying when ever is on ring he is the king of ring and fear no body, pls dont go back to ring since you no one die, what you neeed is really Jesus Christ. Ok nownn make i check weyda musa get skong, igbo, weed, e ja, monkey tail. cool
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by vislabraye(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2013
iamswizz: Is this the dude that went broke after having a net worth of over 200,000,000$?

Wrong! Over 300million dollars.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by mikoola: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2013
the moment u discover ur problem early the saver its for such person. wise decision brooo
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by emmasoulchild(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2013
<(")he should try oh so that he'll be well again
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by bolaji73(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2013
iamswizz: i believe you! But tell it to those who lost their loved ones to Islamic extremists.
u min he shud join a religion dat encourage drinking? Dat wud worsen his case bro...
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by whitedove(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2013
alnaijiri:

He once tried ISLAM,let him try jesus that can save to the uttermost!aint nobody talking religion HERE,the guy is dying.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by kuss: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2013
THE PROSPERITY OF THE WICKED SHALL DESTROY THEM
PROVERB 1:32
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by razzydoo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
30 mil in one fight. Look at his life now
undecided30 mil in one fight. Look at his life now
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by vm26: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
we africans are blessed.some of the addictions i read abt and watch on tv SMH.how do you do drugs when you cant even afford a simple lifestyle in africa?how do you become a hoader and fill in your house with new stuff that you dont need when when you dont have the money to fend for your familly in africa?some of these starnge behaviours in europe are bcoz the pple have excess money to do it fullstop.i dont envy them .
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by ladeski: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
spongeback: Mike Tyson has never been in the news for something positive undecided
you obviously didn't know him when he was the best in the world at 20.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by udohhoney: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
alnaijiri:

dont you he converted to islime after he left prison. He practised islime and even went to hajj but i am pretty sure he left islime after seeing the satanic and hate verse in the quwrong and hadith. Just like many converts do,research has shown that many (80percent) who convert to islime leave the religion after 3 years
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by jjwaterfalls(f): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Quote author=alnaijiri]

You want him dead? Xtianity would kill him. Only Islam can save him. [/quote]

Hey u Mr man........dis is not a religious thread okay.....pls re-adjust ur setting undecided undecided
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by triggerhqppy: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Hey Download the Jumia app and enjoy the convienience of buying products on your android quick and easy, Go to the PlayStore today - http:///2g10k13

Are you tired of your old phone? Do you want to suprise your spouse or friend with a new phone? do you want something new at decently slashed prices? follow the link and enjoy Jumia's endless list of phones at reduced rates now, limited offers
http:///2gxqVkr

Last Offer - Do you ant general discounts on products? shop with Jumia today.
http:///2gHU7rc

UP TO 21% DISCOUNT EVERYONE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola / Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) / Annie Idibia's Father Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.