Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69802 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

this is what i would expect from a stark illiterate with poop for brain cells. a young woman cannot come out in the open and cook up a story? did portiphar's wife not do the same? i am sure if you were alive then, a troglodyte like yourself would have judged joseph & sent him to an early grave.

let's even forget the bible....
what about the hotel maid that made up a blatant lie against the IMF boss that she was attacked? was she not a young woman? honestly, it's becoming ever clear that your education was a waste of investment.

Many more are coming out of the woodwork, let's wait and see - wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by emmabest2000(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Yes! A disturbed, delusional female who is desperate about making people believe in the reality of her fantasy would do all she did!

And err, aren't you a renowned atheist?

See what I mean? I give up on you sir!!!
you are one of pastors spare tyres cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
mrs oh: @coogar.... hahahahaha. Whatever... talk to the hand.

eat a dïck!

Prof Corruption:
How can you be defending a pastor who is yet to deny this allegation? Do you have any proof of Ese's insanity?
We are talking of robust allegations not just from a lady but what's essentially a pattern?

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/143428-coza-abuja-senior-pastor-embroiled-in-sexual-scandal.html

let the victims of pastor biodun's attacks provide their evidence or tape their mouths shut? surely, if pastor biodun is guilty, somebody somewhere has something incriminating that can be used against him. until then, they can all go to blazes!

frosbel:
Many more are coming out of the woodwork, let's wait and see - wink

many more? faceless witnesses on the internet. all your wasted years of formal education, it does not occur to you that ese walters could have been masquerading as Franca E.?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^^^

What an exemplary role model for Christ-likeness.

tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by McDoe(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Trust no gaddem Pastor. I am talking from experience. Truth be told, most of them can go after anything on skirt. They believe that whatever their short-comings, God is there to forgive them. If it were possible to do a video of what these guy do in the secret, u will be damned shocked.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by devour129: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Read my LIPS at the right we will RELEASE a robust reply-Pastor Biodun of COZA at today's service.

Note the two words in capital letters.What do they imply?LIPS are used for kissing while RELEASE is synonymous with ejakulation.
I haff died
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^
What an exemplary role model for Christ-likeness.
tongue tongue

frosbel, shut up your mouth....
you are not qualified to judge anyone without hearing from them. if a pastor has been sleeping with your partner, direct your aggression towards him, leave pastor biodun alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Tuntheycr7: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
k.style:
E no concer me...my own b say mak we tidy chelsea 2mrw...weda d pastor nack d okpo or not,na 4 their own pocket#forgetyourmarra
#teamMANUTD
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by nora544: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

this is what i would expect from a stark illiterate with poop for brain cells. a young woman cannot come out in the open and cook up a story? did portiphar's wife not do the same? i am sure if you were alive then, a troglodyte like yourself would have judged joseph & sent him to an early grave.

what about the hotel maid that made up a blatant lie against the IMF boss that she was attacked? was she not a young woman? honestly, it's becoming ever clear that your education was a waste of investment.

That is tru and later more come out his name is Strauss-Kahn, he want to become president of France.
When this girl come out with her story it start and now we hear much more what he make and he will be taken to court in France for "heavier Community pimping"

And when this come out he real was a big man.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is now so bloody obvious that some Nigerians will defend and protect their Pastors/Reverends whenever they err!

I still can't fanthom the tremendous grip these men of God have on them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sweetcheecks(f): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Really?? Can you back your claim up with sound medical evidence?? She may be disturbed because of this disgusting debacle she is going through!
I am a Nigerian woman, and I can tell you that nothing here is new when it comes to the male of the Nigerian species! Father, husband , brother, distinguished gentlemen, Man of God, Pastor ! Priest , respected pillars of society , bosses etc etc the list is endless, we all have them as our loved ones abi? Yet we as women have to admit that our men are capable of this and more, no matter the title you put to them, so why all the horror and finger pointing at the lady?
If Nigerian women could bare their minds openly on a forum,on their experiences with men in positions of authority, or so called respectable pillars of society, it would read like a "how to guide"for Soddom and Gomorrah . Moral decadence in Nigeria is extremely wide spread, every day women are forced to make decisions between immorality and achieving their basic rights!
It's a choice, but sometimes a very difficult one to make for some who are faced with devastating odds.
Ladies stop the pretence, lets be our sisters keepers!
I'm speechless. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

you are not qualified to judge anyone without hearing from them. if a pastor has been sleeping with your partner, direct your aggression towards him, leave pastor biodun alone.

I always told you my issue with this whole saga was the smear campaign initiated by wannabe Christians such as yourself on this young woman, defending the indefensible , even without hearing your pastor's side of the story, calling her a slut and other unmentionable names etc.

You need to grow up and stop the abuse, it lets you down all the time.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

That is why he should speak the bloody truth instead of using political cristiano ronaldo to deceive people!

Appealing to people emotion is a fallacy and that my friend is what this Pastor is using!.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

eat a dïck!

let the victims of pastor biodun's attacks provide their evidence or tape their mouths shut? surely, if pastor biodun is guilty, somebody somewhere has something incriminating that can be used against him. until then, they can all go to blazes!

Read your comment again! We are talking of a married pastor here who is supposed to preach against adultery. Coogar, there is a difference between Pastor Biodun has denied wrong doing but people don't believe him and Pastor Biodun is yet to deny. In the former, we can then ask for more evidence from the ladies but how does silence answer this question.
Pastor Biodun, did you sleep with that lady ? So simple: yes I did OR no, I didn't. Giving long epistle about a whole new level of grace or saying God has decreed silence in this case is nonsense.

Coogar, tell your pastor to deny this allegation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by judedwriter(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pastor, just say- YES or NO! Be a man nd tell 9ja d truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
lola.luv:

It's obvious who is blind and It's obvious that It's not me. I asked you a simple question But as is the norm It's a rush to attack the person and not the argument.

Why do you feel attacked? All these team Ese and their love for the game of playing the victim! Na wah!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

she said it herself that she's been with dozens of men (in her own words).

he's not my pastor....
pastor biodun is not a serial räpist - the pröstitute said she consented to the sex they had. how's that rapë?

So in your self righteous mind that makes her a prostitute? Please can you tell us the score card of all the ladies in your family , from your mother to your sisters and daughters if you have them, how many men they have been with and if you will categorize them as prostitutes if the number is more than you think?

In trying to defend this shameless excuse for a human being called Pastor whatever, you allow yourself to indulge in hypocritical BS! Gosh!

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sweetcheecks(f): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Yes! A disturbed, delusional female who is desperate about making people believe in the reality of her fantasy would do all she did!

And err, aren't you a renowned atheist?

See what I mean? I give up on you sir!!!

Only time will tell who is really disturbed, delussional female who is desperately in denial about her cherished pastor's possible flaws and chooses to create a fantasy belief that this has never happened. SPICY "V" indeed.
Enuuffsaid!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Really?? Can you back your claim up with sound medical evidence?? She may be disturbed because of this disgusting debacle she is going through!
I am a Nigerian woman, and I can tell you that nothing here is new when it comes to the male of the Nigerian species! Father, husband , brother, distinguished gentlemen, Man of God, Pastor ! Priest , respected pillars of society , bosses etc etc the list is endless, we all have them as our loved ones abi? Yet we as women have to admit that our men are capable of this and more, no matter the title you put to them, so why all the horror and finger pointing at the lady?
If Nigerian women could bare their minds openly on a forum,on their experiences with men in positions of authority, or so called respectable pillars of society, it would read like a "how to guide"for Soddom and Gomorrah . Moral decadence in Nigeria is extremely wide spread, every day women are forced to make decisions between immorality and achieving their basic rights!
It's a choice, but sometimes a very difficult one to make for some who are faced with devastating odds.
Ladies stop the pretence, lets be our sisters keepers!

I am not a psychiatrist and so cannot give you any medical eveidence. However, I can tell a person is unstable through interactions with them.

I am being my sisters' keeper when I advise that she seeks professional help.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by shejane: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dis man has nuffn 2 accept or deny cos he owe nobody any explanation accept God nd we ar nt God, I wil doubt him as a child of God if he wil come out 2 deny dis, TB Joshua didt deny or accept all d allegations against him. 4 all of u waiting 4 him 2 come out nd give a statement shame on u all nd pls continue waiting, I wipe 4 christians dis days
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Urine: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
pDude: Those b!tches in his church have been blowing hot and cold over the issue of his screwing them. Big deal. I would fvck a phoosie in a second, pastor or not.

Let them produce the evidence that they have, otherwise let them keep shut. It isn't too hard. We have bbm, whatsapp and YouTube. What are they waiting for?

Well, without evidence this case is a case of blackmail and harassment. The police should arrest them promptly.

Na only this guy get sense. Anybody can make an allegation, valid proof is what makes it genuine.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by mrsoh: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

It is becoming clearer to me miss coogar dt u knw pastor frmsmwre. U dy live inside em pant? Agreed we hvnt heard his side of d story yet but u already knw dse things He didnt do it, Ese is mental so she is cooking up stories, her stories r nt true. Hw u take knw?
Hw can sm1 b accussed of smthing n u already have ur defence ready when he hasnt even said his part. U too come with proof dt Ese is mental since u b doctor, or dt he ddnt do it since u wre in london with dm.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Why do you feel attacked? All these team Ese and their love for the game of playing the victim! Na wah!
Look spicy v, I know you here in nairaland. If I joseph1832 open a thread and say: how I bleeped spicy v, I know you'll come out and say "am insane".

That's what this guy should be doing.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
MsSantaClaus:
So in your self righteous mind that makes her a prostitute? Please can you tell us the score card of all the ladies in your family , from your mother to your sisters and daughters if you have them, how many men they have been with and if you will categorize them as prostitutes if the number is more than you think?

why don't you tell us your own score card before bringing the female members of your family into this discussion. what is wrong with some of you trifling heifers that your fingers work faster than your brain cells? were you born feet first?

In trying to defend this shameless excuse for a human being called Pastor whatever, you allow yourself to indulge in hypocritical BS! Gosh!

you are a consummate rëtard....
without a shadow of doubt, you must have been conceived via anäl sex, that's the only thing that can explain how much of an arsëhole you are.

if you have any evidence pastor biodun slëpt with your sister or mother, print the evidence here or täpe it shut. the burden of proof lies on ese's shoulders to prove pastor biodun is indeed a sex offender.

-------
mrs oh:

It is becoming clearer to me miss coogar dt u knw pastor frmsmwre. U dy live inside em pant? Agreed we hvnt heard his side of d story yet but u already knw dse things He didnt do it, Ese is mental so she is cooking up stories, her stories r nt true. Hw u take knw?
Hw can sm1 b accussed of smthing n u already have ur defence ready when he hasnt even said his part. U too come with proof dt Ese is mental since u b doctor, or dt he ddnt do it since u wre in london with dm.

i don't need to know anyone to defend them....
ese and her army of lunatics like yourself are hopelessly deluded. the burden of proof is on ese. pastor biodun does not need to prove anything - she claimed to have used her mastercard to offset some of the hotel bills - would it have been out of place if she had presented her credit card statement to back this story? what about the invoice she got from the hotel?

you know, it's sometimes good to put our brains to good use and process information to make brilliant conclusions. you drag your parents in mud if you reason like a stark illiterate after having 25 years of formal education. this is when you should put that brain of yours into use and not make a mockery of the efforts of your parents in training you!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Only time will tell who is really disturbed, delussional female who is desperately in denial about her cherished pastor's possible flaws and chooses to create a fantasy belief that this has never happened. SPICY "V" indeed.
Enuuffsaid!

Yes, only time will tell, who desperately needs to learn the language of the English, so as to understand the points communicated through its usage. If that is a task too cumbersome to embark on, kindly hire a translator. "Sweetcheeks" Indeed!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by lolaluv1(f): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

You need to walk hand in hand with Ese to pay the shrink a visit. You are obviously deluded with a false sense of importance gotten from 'not caning God's kid'. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sweetcheecks(f): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Yes, only time will tell, who desperately needs to learn the language of the English, so as to understand the points communicated through its usage. If that is a task too cumbersome to embark on, kindly hire a translator. "Sweetcheeks" Indeed!

English? Really? Is that all you can say, after labelling someone as "disturbed and delussional?

First World Government and Security Officials "thingz" cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by mrsoh: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

eat a dïck!

Ofcos i hav one of my very own n i eat it for breakfast,lunch n dinner. Go n get one of ur own n lay off pastor's own. Dt one belongs to Mama Fatoyinbo.

many more? faceless witnesses on the internet. all your wasted years of formal education, it does not occur to you that ese walters could have been masquerading as Franca E.?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Prof Corruption:

How can you be defending a pastor who is yet to deny this allegation? Do you have any proof of Ese's insanity?
We are talking of robust allegations not just from a lady but what's essentially a pattern?

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/143428-coza-abuja-senior-pastor-embroiled-in-sexual-scandal.html

That's a brilliant report by Nicholas.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
emma_best2000: you are one of pastors spare tires cheesy
grin grin grin spicy va.gi.na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
joseph1832:
Look spicy v, I know you here in nairaland. If I joseph1832 open a thread and say: how I bleeped spicy v, I know you'll come out and say "am insane".

That's what this guy should be doing.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.