Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69772 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Slowvenom(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Evn me cannot juge O!! D mata is bcming coplicatate, but Baba God Know d Truth. Hapi Sunday to u all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
What's wrong with asking the man to speak for or against the lady's assertion. I have not sentenced the man and i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt but he must speak up soonest.

he doesn't need to stoop low to address a serial pröstitute.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Ayatullah(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sweet sounding, but meaningless words in his tweets..........let him be bold enough to tell the world Ese is a liar, and be bold to refute the second Lady claiming to have the audio recording and still pictures of him in a Lagos Hotel. First time I passed by their worship centre at THISDAY Dome in Abuja, and I see the way their members were carrying themselves, I knew their Leader will certainly be Satan's Agent.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

and she has the right to stoop low to address a serial adulterer .

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boss13: People should understand that churches are business centers and are set up to make money for the owners. So it is highly annoying that someone will come and tell me that he was called by God. Where and how? Crap

Of course the church will be solidly behind him. If he admits, business will close up. Members will run away. He think he is even trying to sort out the issues internally.

What I am not happy about with Ese is that when you intend to do stuff like this you must be prepared with loads of ammunition. You must come smoking with a cannon guns filled with evidences and your priority must be clear and not vague. Either you intend to take the pastor down or send him to hiding or if it is money or fame you want.

At this point people may discredit Ese's story and label her a blackmailer. Already the church is calling her the devil, the enemy.

So far, I view her as a devil.

Heck I am not even a religious person but these days, people shouldn't be allowed to fvck with others. She has been blowing hot for a few days but with no evidence in sight. She is definitely a devil, absent evidence.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
It is people like these that tarnish the name of the lord.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by azzima(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Another girl just came out WITH evidence o. All u worshippers of MOG's , see your lives.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's obvious this so called man is as guilty as sin! Using mere rhetorics to dodge direct questions is a sign of his political capabilities.

Why can't he come open and confess his sins and say YES am guity then we'll truly know that he's human. We shouldn't forget that God only forgives those who repent!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boll2010: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
ono:

Who the fucckkk is this one??!! undecided If you know what debosky's brain is made up of, you'll know he's not in your league. You think everything about life is all ''sex''?? oshi!
I known u wnt be wise wit ur reply,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Afam4eva(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

And here you are judging the girl. Do you know her personally to know she's a prostitute?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BabaAlabi: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
Coogar stop defending someone who might be a serial rapist just because he is your pastor. He is a man and therefore susceptible to temptation.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boll2010: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
akande.james:

young chap. it's not my blog n I ain't a blogger. just tired of these people in 9ja called pastors...
ok sir gud to knw bro was actually kiddin
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
BabaAlabi: Coogar stop defending someone who might be a serial rapist just because he is your pastor. He is a man and therefore susceptible to temptation.
So that's why he's even defending the man. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Zikdik(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guitarlife: wow ddont know what to say.
The world's greatest...retard.

This will make front page.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

do you think your pastorpreneur should be held accountable for his actions , not only in this case but others ?

Do you think you should be held accountable for deliberately refusing to engage your thinking faculty rightly?

What action? Where are the suppossed evidences to prove there were any actions? Really? You really do think this way? I am baffled!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Zikdik(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Guitarlife: wow ddont know what to say.
The world's greatest...idiott.

This will make front page.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BabaAlabi: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ayatullah:

Sweet sounding, but meaningless words in his tweets..........let him be bold enough to tell the world Ese is a liar, and be bold to refute the second Lady claiming to have the audio recording and still pictures of him in a Lagos Hotel. First time I passed by their worship centre at THISDAY Dome in Abuja, and I see the way their members were carrying themselves, I knew their Leader will certainly be Satan's Agent.
My own case is the hesitation of Ese to provide evidence. She said she once used her credit card to pay for his hotel room, let people start from there. We should not allow a man who has manipulated young girls of the church to go scot free.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
And here you are judging the girl. Do you know her personally to know she's a prostitute?

she said it herself that she's been with dozens of men (in her own words).

BabaAlabi: Coogar stop defending someone who might be a serial rapist just because he is your pastor. He is a man and therefore susceptible to temptation.

he's not my pastor....
pastor biodun is not a serial räpist - the pröstitute said she consented to the sex they had. how's that rapë?
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v:

Do you think you should be held accountable for deliberately refusing to engage your thinking faculty rightly?

What action? Where are the suppossed evidences to prove there were any actions? Really? You really do think this way? I am baffled!

You think a young girl will come out in the open, post her picture and speak about her experiences with your pastor just for the fun of it , and at a risk of damaging her reputation ?

Look young woman, I have seen enough to make me want to 'vomit' at the nonsense called 'church' in Nigeria, ONLY a few in that LAND have not bowed their knees to baal.

Besides, there is no smoke without fire, remember Bill Clinton and Jimmy Swaggart , their denials and eventual confirmation of guilt.

Try following JESUS on a personal level.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Afam4eva(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

So, that makes her a prostitute? Could these men be men that she dated?

coogar:
he's not my pastor....
pastor biodun is not a serial räpist - the pröstitute said she consented to the sex they had. how's that rapë?
At least you agree they he could have done something with the lady. Isn't that what the who hullabaloo is all about? Nobody is saying he raped her. She consented to it and she admitted it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Boss13: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
pDude: [/b]

So far, I view her as a devil.

Heck I am not even a religious person but these days, people shouldn't be allowed to fvck with others. She has been blowing hot for a few days but with no evidence in sight. She is definitely a devil, absent evidence.

That's why I'm not happy with her. She should come out smoking with evidences. She needs to redefine has objectives because she has become infamous with her story but maybe discredited and haunted for a long time. If she intends to fight the man do so by bringing him to his knees. Start a campaign against pastors who abuse women because they are upheld with high esteem. There are some many bioduns out there in churches.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BabaAlabi: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

he's not my pastor....
Manipulation using his pastor status can also be considered as rape. If she did not agree, the pastor may retaliate against her by banning her from church activities e.t.c Women are easily manipulated by men in power such as lecturers and pastors. This case should serve as a deterrent to other ra.pists that call themselves pastors.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by joseph1832(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

Oh serial prostitute she is now right? So what will you call people who patronises them? Am curious to know.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

he's not my pastor....

As simple as that question looks, you'd be amazed at the kind of responses you'll get.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Damsman10(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thank you Jesus
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by ono(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boll2010: I known u wnt be wise wit ur reply,

What you put up there..is there any iota of wisdom in it? Because debosky is moderating a section of Nairaland does not give you any right to paint him black. You will say it's the 'sexuality' section - so what??!

Being sexualy active is not a crime in itself (it's even a good sign that you're alive!) - it's when you can't control your desires and urges that you become slave to it. That's the 'sin' thing God warns everyone to steer clear of.

I have had some very interesting and enlightening discussions with debosky in many areas on this nairaland - politics section in particular. He's a very smart guy with very good analytical skills. You on the other hand I don't know. So, if I follow him, it's really none of your business.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by gr8femfred: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Such cimcumlocution is nonsensical, why not address the MAIN allegation squarely? Did you f**k the lady in question, yes or no? Is there a "level of grace" that you claimed you would have taught her, yes or no?

Wetin concern us with these meaningless roundabout tweets, dragging God's name into your debauchery. These filthy bàstards masquerading as pastors are too disgusting for words to describe.
you sounds like a fool,did u go 2 skul @ all.only fool lik u w not understand wut he's saying.dat is d best answer for ppl who are gr8 who are focus.go and google d history of gr8 men of dis world dem don't address issue d way u tink.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Ninapha(f): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

your comments alone tell me you are not of a sane mind. you were on a leave of absence when your creator was distributing brain cells.

oloshious fellow!

is this what the product of coza shd say. And where is the presence of God u professed in this comment? The tongue, a little member but..........

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by coogar: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, that makes her a prostitute? Could these men be men that she dated?

no, they are not - she's a bedhopper

At least you agree they he could have done something with the lady. Isn't that what the who hullabaloo is all about? Nobody is saying he raped her. She consented to it and she admitted it.

i was addressing the dude i quoted....

Ninapha: is this what the product of coza shd say. And where is the presence of God u professed in this comment? The tongue, a little member but..........

please take your holier-than-thou pseudo-authoritative attitude out of my face. you make me sick to my stomach!
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by fasho01(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
With the way his church members are going about it, even if he comes out & admit it, they will still defend him.

Let's not idolize these 'so called' men of God to the extent of loosing every form of reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BabaAlabi: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

You think a young girl will come out in the open, post her picture and speak about her experiences with your pastor just for the fun of it , and at a risk of damaging her reputation ?

Look young woman, I have seen enough to make me want to 'vomit' at the nonsense called 'church' in Nigeria, ONLY a few in that LAND have not bowed their knees to baal.

Besides, there is no smoke without fire, remember, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Swaggart , their denials and eventual confirmation of their guilt.

Try following JESUS on a personal level.
Exactly....rapists and arsonists usually have a habit of repeating their evil deeds. I believe this must have happened before and for someone to come up with another story of molestation by this same pastor means something is amiss.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by canalily(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
undecided na waa o o oh! This is high way to the grave part 2. Could we call this sex sandal or scandal? A man of God or Dog? A he goat in disguise or satans inticement? Buh shaa o oh! We ar waiting for part 3 cos Ese is still pregnant with words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.