Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Do Women Value Most In Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Value Most In Men? (10874 Views)

For Men Only | 5 Awesome Qualities Women Value In Men / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hello all

i have been wondering this question over and over again in my mind. Please can someone answer this question for me; "What do women value most in men?" and vice versa.

thanks
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2008
women value men's fat pockets cool
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amberella: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2008
What I value the most in a man is goodness. Someone who has integrity and does the right thing, even when it is inconvenient or when nobody is watching.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by sistawoman: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2008
Him being a man.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2008
We have 1000s of threads like this. One thing is for sure, we don't value ignorance in men. Bushmen can be very annoying, The awaken that homicidal instinct in me!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2008
michelin89

how do you classify men as "bush men"? Is it because they are living in bushy areas and not urban areas?

thanks
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
The illiterates! Damn, they irritate me so much!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2008
yes i agree with you. Illiteracy is a disease that must be avoided at all cost.

thanks for the clarification.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by whitelexi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2008
When kasala happens in public, all hell can be let loose grin
The worst thing one can ask for is a partner that releases bullets without even knowing
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amberella: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2008
you want to murder people who weren't given the chance to learn to read and write?

What about volunteering to teach them instead?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2008
amber_ella:

you want to murder people who weren't given the chance to learn to read and write?

What about volunteering to teach them instead?

We are talking about men not kids!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2008
ROTFLMGBO @MICHELIN grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Uche2nna(m): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
michelin89:

We are talking about men not kids!

Same difference
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
jennykadry:

ROTFLMGBO @MICHELIN grin grin grin

This woman eh. na so you like laugh reach that? take am slow ooo!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
Uche2nna:

Same difference

Why this anti-thesis? grin Are we competing for the best figure of speech?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2008
I still maintain that illiterates must be avoided. Illiteracy of our former rulers is one of the major causes of the present Nigerian crisis.

I believe illiterates should not be taken to where they will not fit in. As michelin89 said it would be improper for an educated lady to date an illiterate.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by RedHotChic(f): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2008
Honesty; I don't need a man's money, all I need is for him to be at least truthful but damn, dem creatures called men can lie.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
RedHotChic:

Honesty; I don't need a man's money, all I need is for him to be at least truthful but damn, them creatures called men can lie.

They lie when they think you can't handle the truth or when you lie yourself. One thing I always told my exes was: "Tell me. Na stay or na part ways!"
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by studio43(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
@poster,

most women value sexual satisfaction. while the oju kokoro's only care to know how much he has got in his bank account.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2008

They lie when they think you can't handle the truth or when you lie yourself. One thing I always told my exes was: "Tell me. Na stay or na part ways!"

exes ke?michelintyre na so u dey break their hearts anyhow ,dis wan wey be say them be exes grin grin
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Uche2nna(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2008
iseobio:

I still maintain that illiterates must be avoided. Illiteracy of our former rulers is one of the major causes of the present Nigerian crisis.

I believe illiterates should not be taken to where they will not fit in. As michelin89 said it would be improper for an educated lady to date an illiterate.

Not true. The cause is greed.

RedHotChic:

Honesty; I don't need a man's money, all I need is for him to be at least truthful but damn, them creatures called men can lie.

Women give out the impression they like to be lied to all the time
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amberella: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2008
I can understand wanting to date someone with a similar level of education but why despise someone who hasn't had the same opportunities as you?  Maybe his father died when he was young and he had to leave school to help take care of his siblings?  Is that not noble?
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2008
studio43:

@poster,

most women value sexual satisfaction. while the oju kokoro's only care to know how much he has got in his bank account.

Romance and sex are two different things. Women want emotional satisfaction first of all.

jennykadry:

exes ke?michelintyre na so u dey break their hearts anyhow ,this wan wey be say them be exes grin grin

My sister me sef don suffer the "wen". My heart is still recovering because even if na me do the breaking up, I still lost someone I spent some time of my life with!
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by sistawoman: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2008
michelin89:

We have 1000s of threads like this. One thing is for sure, we don't value ignorance in men. Bushmen can be very annoying, The awaken that homicidal instinct in me!

I have only met one self procaimed bush man from Libera and he anoyed the hell out of me, how you gonna just meet me and see a blunt in the ashtray, not lit but put out and ask if you can have some.  Shit he was not even my fucking company, he was there to see my cousin.  He kept talking and being ignorant and is a gay but does not want to come out the closet.  i wanted to tell the dude hey dude the closet door is open i see you standing there just come on out, stop hiding behind the clothes.  But I did not it would have made my cousin upset with me,
Alas I get off my soap box

What were we talking about again.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Uche2nna(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2008
sistawoman:

I have only met one self procaimed bush man from Libera and he anoyed the hell out of me, how you going to just meet me and see a blunt in the ashtray, not lit but put out and ask if you can have some. Shit he was not even my fucking company, he was there to see my cousin. He kept talking .

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2008
uche2nna ur own na to dey shine teeth for every thread
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by iseobio(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2008
RedHotChic:

It is unethical to say most men lie. Men lying is because women force tham to lie. most women dont want to hear that a particular thing will not be possible. They always want positive answers otherwise they will see their man as a failure and will dump them thus increasing their number of exes.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Uche2nna(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2008
jennykadry:

uche2nna your own na to dey shine teeth for every thread

How does that change the color of ur pants
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by amberella: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2008
It is unethical to say that women force men to lie.

Take responsibility for your own actions.
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2008
@uche2nna

i dont answer such questions,cos there r dumb
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Uche2nna(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
jennykadry:

@uche2nna

i don't answer such questions,because there r dumb

Ok ooo
Re: What Do Women Value Most In Men? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2008
iseobio:

It is unethical to say most men lie. Men lying is because women force tham to lie. most women don't want to hear that a particular thing will not be possible. They always want positive answers otherwise they will see their man as a failure and will dump them thus increasing their number of exes.

When has a man started worrying about not increasing the number of a woman's exes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland / Can I Break A Blood Alone How? / For The Guys!!! See 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.