Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men (1682 Views)

For Men Only | 5 Awesome Qualities Women Value In Men / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men / What Do Women Value Most In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by topanido: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
It is quite clear that a lots of American/European women are hunting for Nigerian men more than men from other African countries.

In fact if a white woman marries from Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Congo, Guinea, Egypt, etc, after some period of marriage, the husband being the black tends to force his family back to African home. This is not desired by most of the American/European women due to our economic status, environmental conditions and poor economic development.

However, a Nigerian man marrying an American or European women means an opportunity for him to leave his parental family and country and naturalize in abroad. This is due to the current situation of the country as everyone finds one way or the other to survive. Therefore many American and European women are seriously looking for Naija guys especially when they are not yet married at the age of 28. This situation leads to emigration and brain drain.
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by saintneo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
ps email on potential wife to me.
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by Godmother(f): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
saintneo:

ps email on potential wife to me.

lol
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by omega25red(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
because they know most of us will kill our mothers to get the paper so they will gladly go for the ride hopping that they can get you to really love them not knowing that most of our boys already have plans
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men

Lol, no they don't
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by Busybody2(f): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
topanido:

It is quite clear that a lots of American/European women are hunting for Nigerian men more than men from other African countries.

In fact if a white woman marries from Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Congo, Guinea, Egypt, etc, after some period of marriage, the husband being the black tends to force his family back to African home. This is not desired by most of the American/European women due to our economic status, environmental conditions and poor economic development.

However, a Nigerian man marrying an American or European women means an opportunity for him to leave his parental family and country and naturalize in abroad. This is due to the current situation of the country as everyone finds one way or the other to survive. Therefore many American and European women are seriously looking for Naija guys especially when they are not yet married at the age of 28. This situation leads to emigration and brain drain.

Let me quickly ask if you need a cookie to go with this before my Oga Madam TOH becomes sorely displeased with me and chastises me for my lack of manners tongue Hope it is not too late for you to grant my humble self a pardon for my oversight cheesy
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by chika98: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
Another ego boosting topic. How nice
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by merge(f): 12:42am On Nov 11, 2009
chika98:

Another ego boosting topic. How nice

I know right lol
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by TheSeeker(m): 3:29am On Nov 11, 2009
Another thread to bash Nigerian men? grin grin grin
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by lovemoi2(f): 4:03am On Nov 11, 2009
i am not sure anymore with the whole lebel of Nigerians being frauds
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by joxiri: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2009
@ poster
I think your thread is a bit flawed because its not only nigerian men that get married for citizenship, other african countries do as well
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by paddylo1(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2009
@poster

igbo ppl mostly go home too after being here,so i dont know what u talking about,

anyway most naija guys are too slick,i have personally cut off numerous chicks that just pester me with calls,they think good sex equals love or something

plus naija ppl spk good english,the ones here are usually in school or have jobs,so them chicks like that

plus dont 4get we travel a lot,so are more visible
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by IkaBoy1(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2009
pls email me a potential wife
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by omar22(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2009
A Naija man is full of spirit and life, if given the chance a Naija got attend a party everyday for the next 50 years
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by MissyB1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
topanido:

I didn't even bovva to go through the whole write-up but serzly . . , .
The quoted portion above should be in the ''Tell a Lie'' thread in the games section.
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by KennyG6(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Missy B:

I didn't even bovva to go through the whole write-up but serzly . . , .
The quoted portion above should be in the ''Tell a Lie'' thread in the games section.
I'm a living witness jare, wink wink wink
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by MissyB1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
Bill Gates is ma baby Daddy. tongue
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ehmmm do they? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why American & European Women Value Nigerian Men by MrCork: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2014
topanido: It is quite clear that a lots of American/European women are hunting for Nigerian men more than men from other African countries.

..please do not miss lead people.....serrriouslt...they do bot value Homebase Nigerians....they only value us London or American Nigerians coz we much superior (no offense) angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Nairalanders Come In! / How Can One Toast A Church Lady / Would U Wastime Seducing:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.