Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Power Of Grace Part 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Grace Part 5 (428 Views)

The Power Behind Sex / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach / Righteousness Of The Laws Of Moses Vs Righteousness Of Grace Of Christ By Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Grace Part 5 by charisville: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2013
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is God's power for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16 NET

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved have you experienced grace personally? Grace is not an impersonal force nor is it the kind disposition of God's unmerited favour towards sinners. Neither is it an initial endowment, sufficient for conversion.

Grace is the personal and divine action of God in the Person of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is the transforming power of God. Beloved, don't try to outwardly modify your behaviour; allow the power in the good news of grace transform you inside out.

Grace is a "building" force. No wonder Paul said, "I commend you to God, and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified."(Acts 20:32) Beloved, would you allow grace build you up and give you that God-promised inheritance? Grace works for those that believe. The more you trust in His grace, the more you live rightly.
Remember believing in His grace, will always produce right living. Declare this; "Lord I believe, trust and put my confidence in Your grace".

Prayer: Lord, my life is being built up by the word of Your grace in Jesus Name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http:///15b5dLk

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.
Re: The Power Of Grace Part 5 by Alwaystrue(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2013
^^^^^Thanks OP. Grace modifies from the inside out and it is manifested in the fruits of the spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs You Are A Fundamentalist Christian! / 14 Years Moving Object Rolled Away / Don't Worry About Anything Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.