Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18569 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
chycoroxie: El hope u ve a question nw

Still not ready for this embarassed

Well, in the spirit of the game, lets try this out..

What is the longest word in the English Language? wink
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
El Guapo:

This doesn't seem lyk an IQ question but then let's give it a try :

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANO
CONIOSIS
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jbluv55:
This doesn't seem lyk an IQ question but then let's give it a try :

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANO
CONIOSIS

Lmao cheesy

Lord have mercy!

Hint : The answer doesn't necessarily have to be a word with too many alphabets. wink
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=El Guapo]

[color=#0066ff][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Lmao cheesy

Lord have mercy!

Hint : The answer doesn't necessarily have to be a word with too many alphabets. wink
The longest word. Lobatan
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2013
El Guapo:

LMAO.....now I get it........Language grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2013
Jbluv55:

LMAO.....now I get it........Language grin
Nice,here is ur bottle of yoyo b**t**r*
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:54am On Oct 20, 2013
chycoroxie:
Nice,here is ur bottle of yoyo b**t**r*
Hmmmm.........ur bin naughty you know.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hmmmm.........ur bin naughty you know.
I don't grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 2:29am On Oct 20, 2013
chycoroxie:
I don't grin
Enjoy yourself with ur new........
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 2:34am On Oct 20, 2013
Jbluv55:
Enjoy yourself with ur new........
New gini? Learn to complete ur sentence bloke
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 2:41am On Oct 20, 2013
chycoroxie:
New gini? Learn to complete ur sentence bloke
This is a thread where tough IQ questions are meant to be asked n you have to learn to complete some statements if you are........
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 2:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Jbluv55:
This is a thread where tough IQ questions are meant to be asked n you have to learn to complete some statements if you are........
*Phew* I case my rest
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2013
Ok. Longest word in English Language has got to be Smiles [there's a mile between the first and last letter.]

Absurdly challenging, i didnt expect anyone to pin it down though.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nimen(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
El Guapo: Ok. Longest word in English Language has got to be Smiles [there's a mile between the first and last letter.]

Absurdly challenging, i didnt expect anyone to pin it down though.

next please
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2013
a man bought 3 things very valuable to him and he was checking them out in his only car when robbers attacked him and took away 5 things valuable to this man. what are d remaining two things?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2013
lana_Vello: a man bought 3 things very valuable to him and he was checking them out in his only car when robbers attacked him and took away 5 things valuable to this man. what are d remaining two things?

D thrEe things, d car, and his life. Lobatan
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
don_salvy:

D thrEe things, d car, and his life. Lobatan
right..
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Cimbi(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
y'all thinking u r wise....answer dis n hav #1500 recharge card sent to you
WHAT IS MY REAL NAME?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
You dont have a name tongue
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Cimbi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Deiok: You dont have a name tongue
X: Failed
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Cimbi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Next...?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
WHAT
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
'WHAT' is ur real name. I guess. Dunno
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Obinnau(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
Cimbi: y'all thinking u r wise....answer dis n hav #1500 recharge card sent to you
WHAT IS MY REAL NAME?
your name is obinna. oya give me my money
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Cimbi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Obinnau: your name is obinna. oya give me my money
Sure u right...
drop ur number for price redemption
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Cimbi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Still waiting for your number
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Obinnau(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Cimbi: Still waiting for your number
sent u a mAil
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Cimbi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
I checked d mail n u were complicating issue...
which do u want, #1500 or d android game(s)
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Obinnau(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Cimbi: I checked d mail n u were complicating issue...
which do u want, #1500 or d android game(s)
forget 1500 joor I need the games.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Obinnau(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Albert Einstein once posed a brain teaser that
he predicted only 2% of the worlds population
would be able to solve.

FACTS:
1. There are 5 houses in 5 different colours.
2. In each house lives a person with a different
nationality.
3. These 5 owners drink a certain beverage,
smoke a certain brand of cigarette and keep a
certain pet.
4. No owners have the same pet, brand of
cigaratte, or drink.

CLUES:
1. The Brit lives in a red house
2. The Swede keeps a dog
3. The Dane drinks tea
4. The green house is on the left of the white
house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall keeps
birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes
Dunhill.
8. The man living in the house right in the
center drinks milk
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to
the one who keeps cats
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the
man who smokes Dunhill
12. The owner who smokes Camel drinks beer
13. The German smokes Marlborough.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
15. The man who smokes Blend has a
neighbour who drinks water.

The question is, who keeps the fish?

HINT:
Work it out using a pen and paper in a tabular form. Something like this below. And of course, be sure to rule out ur lines to make it look like a table.

Nationality Colour Smokes Drinks Animal

1st House

2nd House

3rd House

4th House

5th House

If u happen to solve it, give us a brief summary of how u went abt it. Don't copy and paste answers from google o. God is watching u!!!
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Cimbi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Obinnau: forget 1500 joor I need the games.
check your mail
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by 9icegee: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
*is this still running..?*

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / How Many Animals Do You See? / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.