Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18573 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
lana_Vello: @ezeanna,wrong
aisle doesn't sound the same as il

Tell the answer
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
don_salvy:

Tell the answer
EMPTY
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Illuminatus(m): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2013
Who succeeded the first Prime Minister of Australia?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2013
How i am suppose to know that, the second prime minister succeed him, and i dont know their names.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2013
lmao,dats a craay que so i'd jez give a craay ans.
either australia doesn't have a PM or it's still the first guy in power.
jez guessed,duno anyfin bout their system ogrin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Illuminatus(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2013
Deiok: How i am suppose to know that, the second prime minister succeed him, and i dont know their names.
This is one of those instances when we get something right and we don't even know it.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2013
what word changes in number and its gender by adding just one letter?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Illuminatus(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2013
Even seven Eve?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Illuminatus: Even seven Eve?
nah
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
lana_Vello: what word changes in number and its gender by adding just one letter?

Princes(male & plural)
Princess(female & singular)
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Illuminatus:
This is one of those instances when we get something right and we don't even know it.
And the answer is ?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Illuminatus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Deiok: And the answer is ?
Second Prime Minister
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jbluv55:

Princes(male & plural)
Princess(female & singular)
right
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Illuminatus:
Second Prime Minister
Interesting &funnygrin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Profay11(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2013
How do you write Four between Five?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Profay11: How do you write Four between Five?

FIVE- F(IV)E.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Profay11(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
don_salvy:

FIVE- F(IV)E.
YUP.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
My boss' daughter came to our office today, I asked how old are u?

She replied "I don't know, bt I know that I'm half my mother's age".

I asked ok how old is your mother?

She said she doesn't know bt she knows her Dad is 5 yrs older than his mother.

I asked how old is your dad? She said she doesn't know bt she knows that if we add their ages (My boss, his wife and daughter) together, the answer is 100 yrs...

Please, tell me the ages of my boss, his wife and the daughter?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
chycoroxie: My boss' daughter came to our office today, I asked how old are u?

I asked how old is your dad? She said she doesn't know bt she knows that if we add their ages (My boss, his wife and daughter) together, the answer is 100 yrs...

Daughter = 19
Mother = 38
Father = 43
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2013

19, 38, 43...Lobatan
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Jbluv55:

Daughter = 19
Mother = 38
Father = 43
Good enough,where did u copy d answer from
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
don_salvy:

19, 38, 43...Lobatan
U tried,bt mtn made jb post it first
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
chycoroxie:
Good enough,where did u copy d answer from
COpY? Am ur teacher remember ?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
COpY? Am ur teacher remember ?
Nope,I kinda don't
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
chycoroxie:
Nope,I kinda don't
Do you require the soln?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Jbluv55:
Do you require the soln?
If u ve it,u can post it
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2013

Daughter's age=D
Mother's age=M
Boss's age=B
Daughter's age=half of mother's age=1/2 * M
Meaning that M=2*D
Dad(Boss) is 5yrs older than mother means
B=M+5=2*D+5
Sum of ages=D+M+B=D+2*D+2*D+5 =
5*D+5=100

5*D=100 - 5 =95 and thus D = 95/5 = 19

D=19
M=2*D=38
B=M+5=38+5=43 grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by chycoroxie(f): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2013
Jbluv55:
Daughter's age=D
Mother's age=M
Boss's age=B
Daughter's age=half of mother's age=1/2 * M
Meaning that M=2*D
Dad(Boss) is 5yrs older than mother means
B=M+5=2*D+5
Sum of ages=D+M+B=D+2*D+2*D+5 =
5*D+5=100

5*D=100 - 5 =95 and thus D = 95/5 = 19

D=19
M=2*D=38
B=M+5=38+5=43 grin
Impressive
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2013
chycoroxie:
Impressive
winkgrin

Will post mine in the morning
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2013
I don't like those kinda questions. Dey don't make u think.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2013
chycoroxie:
Impressive
Badt gurl. grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
The day before the day before yesterday is three
days after Saturday. What day is it today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / How Many Animals Do You See? / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.