Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Ladies Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Do This? (1150 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Do This? by jonath0012(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2013
Hey people, am just curious to know why ladies, after wooing them, tell their suitors to hold on, as they are still thinking about it. This is very annoying! What are they thinking? I believe a lady already knows whether she likes a guy or not in that moment a guy approaches her. Why is it taking them so long to say "YES" or "NO"? I had similar experience with my ex. After wooing her, she kept me hanging for a while that I got so annoyed that I had to pretend i didn't give a damn about her reply. She noticed this and later called me she that had accepted my overture. Likewise, the girl am trying to get now is saying the same thing --- thinking. Hope our ladies in the house will do justice to this.
Re: Why Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Itz means playin hard 2 get or tryin knw d guy beta..guys pretends a lot u knw..and gurls do dis 2 test d guys patience.
Re: Why Ladies Do This? by Iaz93: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Why Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Why Ladies Do This? by Iaz93: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Baybe:
Your rant box awaits you.
Re: Why Ladies Do This? by Kaycee7(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
If she says yes immediately, you'll call her a wh.ore. She's being careful & you're now complaining. Dude, from a fellow dude, try to be a bit less selfish.
Re: Why Ladies Do This? by jonath0012(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Harbosede02: Itz means playin hard 2 get or tryin knw d guy beta..guys pretends a lot u knw..and gurls do dis 2 test d guys patience.
. Alright madam, but seriously it's annoying having to wait for a longer time. Not all guys have such patience, even those with good intentions.. Anyway, it's not bad if the sole purpose is to get to know the guy well, but if it is to play hard to get, hmmm the guy may assume she is not into him and go for the next fish waiting to be caught. So, ladies should try to be reasonable, not making guys to wait for eternity before saying yes
Re: Why Ladies Do This? by Godmother(f): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
^^^ If he goes for the next fish just because she asked for a little time then it shows he was never serious to start with. Personally I usually ask for time just to test d guy's seriously. If he looses interest then to hell with him.

(1) (Reply)

I Fell Inlove With My Boss!!! / How Can We Reasonably Intervene In Our Grandpa's Plans To Remarry? / Iggy Azalea And Nick Young’s Impromptu Dance-off: Is Your Relationship This Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.