Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. (2393 Views)

Nasarawa APGA Guber Candidate, Labaran Maku Canvasses Support For Jonathan / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries / Lagos Apc Primaries: Delegates, Before You Decide On Ambode Versus Shasore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2013
Nobody has won yet. They are still voting. Sorry for the inconveniences and misinformation
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by RedMullet: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2013
Good for Ngige if true....

After messing up Anambra...Peter Obo need a poltical lightweight as governor to cover his dirty deals...

No way!!

Ngige all the way!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by slimghost(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2013
If he has good credentials, we will support him. We must not let APC win Anambra. Never!

2 Likes

Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by eagleeye2: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2013
when will my people choose merit over mediocrity?
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2013
slimghost: If he has good credentials, we will support him. We must not let APC win Anambra. Never!
Gbam
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Welcome Willy the Puppet,a stooge and also the Yes man of Peter Obi!

Albeit I doubt the veracity of this news
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2013
eagle,eye:
when will my people choose merit over mediocrity?
Mediocrity@Ngige.... Merit@Obiano... Clarified
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by RedMullet: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2013
slimghost: If he has good credentials, we will support him. We must not let APC win Anambra. Never!

Hope you have a voter's card valid to vote in ANAMBRA...? undecided
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2013
REHOZIBAH: Welcome Willy the Puppet,a stooge and also the Yes man of Peter Obi!
he is not a stooge. Stooge@Ngige
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by eagleeye2: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Does he have good credentials?
or is this a reversal...."I will vote for the party and not the man"
Abeg lets begin to shun politics of sentiment in Ala-Igbo. Ekwucha go kwam.
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Red_Mullet:

Hope you have a voter's card valid to vote in ANAMBRA...? undecided
do u av Nwa Abakaliki?
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2013
eagle,eye:

Does he have good credentials?
or is this a reversal...."I will vote for the party and not the man"
Abeg lets begin to shun politics of sentiment in Ala-Igbo. Ekwucha go kwam.
he has unlike Ngige hu promised Anambra Central indigenes free Education bt he failed us. He promised Amansea a borehole after d tragic incidents in deir community bt he also failed
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Red_Mullet: Good for Ngige if true....

After messing up Anambra...Peter Obo need a poltical lightweight as governor to cover his dirty deals...

No way!!

Ngige all the way!!!!!!
***taps him** bro,u ar dreaming.
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by RedMullet: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
ferdsmart: ***taps him** bro,u ar dreaming.

APGA have just frittered away the Awka govt house....mark my words.
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by asha80(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2013
the problem is that obiano is not popular so i wonder how it is going to turn out.
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2013
I will be the last Person to support APGA dis election.

I feel it necessary to resist Godfatherism in Anambra.

Why should wat Obi want count above the will of Anambarians? So, he can sleep better with the billions he stole from Anambra? So they can continue to steal from the coffers of the State?

Continuity of Obi must be resisted. Anambra needs something new like Soludo.

Where Soludo go we go. Soludo Kai anyi ga eso.

1 Like

Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by asha80(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: I will be the last Person to support APGA dis election.

Why should wat Obi want count above the will of Anambarians?

So, he can sleep better with the billions he stole from Anambra?

So they can continue to steal from the coffers of the State?

which party is soludo in?
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2013

Why should wat Obi want count above the will of Anambarians? So, he can sleep better with the billions he stole from Anambra? So they can continue to steal from the coffers of the State?

balderdash! Follow soludo in ur dream
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2013
ferdsmart: he has unlike Ngige hu promised Anambra Central indigenes free Education bt he failed us. He promised Amansea a borehole after d tragic incidents in deir community bt he also failed

By this comment it goes to show that u are patently against Ngige and no amount of correction can redeem you from a pre-cast mindset

FYI, a senator can't promise anyone FREE EDUCATION and SINKING of boreholes

The best a legislature can do is to lobby and help facilitate inclusion of his constituency project in that year's budget

The money is not even normally released to them to do the project....and the president can fall your hand by refusing to approve money for the project in the name of politics and as an opposition member
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2013
asha 80: which party is soludo in?
ask her ooo
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2013
Wat is important right now is to secure a Candidate for the People that will deliver the dividends of Democracy.

Party is least important as Soludo after securing the Governorship can secure the party and the destiny and aspirations of the people.

He can even build a new Ndiigbo party. We must not rest until that which belongs to us is returned.

We did not elect Peter Obi to hijack our destiny and state.

Anambra is not a family business and Peter Obi must be held to account.

2 Likes

Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

By this comment it goes to show that u are patently against Ngige and no amount of correction can redeem you from a pre-cast mindset

The best a legislature can do is to lobby and help facilitate inclusion of his constituency project in that year's budget

The money is not even normally released to them to do the project....and the president can fall your hand by refusing to approve money for the project in the name of politics and as an opposition member
yea. Am against Ngige. Bro,maybe you are from Anambra State but from your comments,you don't reside there.
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2013
team don't vote the party, vote the personality.
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Wat is important right now is to secure a Candidate for the People that will deliver the dividends of Democracy.

Party is least important as Soludo after securing the Governorship can secure the party and the destiny and aspirations of the people.

He can even build a new Ndiigbo party.
Ndigbo and deir party nonsense. Favouritism everywhere. Ndigbo have to organise there house first. APC- dead on arrival
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by asha80(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

actually ngige promised borehole for amansea community borehole after that ezu body issue but nothing happened....i do not believe the free education of a thing for anambra central is true though.
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:
team don't vote the party, vote the personality.
party and personality determines the winner
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by slimghost(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2013
asha 80: the problem is that obiano is not popular so i wonder how it is going to turn out.
The truth is that Anambrarians don't need a popular candidate to vote APGA, they just vote APGA because its APGA an Igbo party!
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2013
NDI ANAMBRA ME PE ANYA UNU!

TU O RU NU NGIGE!

TU O RU NU APC!! cool

1 Like

Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by Kingsley1000(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2013

...Sister,infact i go marry u....wot peter ada has do anambrarians in past 8yrs worse pass fashola's eviction mad ppl,wc i dnt even c as anytn...dah man is a"green snake in a green grass"
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2013
asha 80: actually ngige promised borehole for amansea community borehole after that ezu body issue but nothing happened....i do not believe the free education of a thing for anambra central is true though.
i reside at Ogidi. A strong APC town. Indomitable town. Ngige promised Anambra Central free education when he came for Campaign
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by ferdsmart(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Kingsley1000: ...Sister,infact i go marry u....wot peter ada has do anambrarians in past 8yrs worse pass fashola's eviction mad ppl,wc i dnt even c as anytn...dah man is a"green snake in a green grass"
o ga eme gi vam n'anya.
Re: APGA GUBER Primaries- Delegates are still voting. by Kingsley1000(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2013
slimghost:
The truth is that Anambrarians don't need a popular candidate to vote APGA, they just vote APGA because its APGA an Igbo party!
...MAKE I HEAR WORD..APC IS MORE OF IGBO PARTY DAN APGA I MUST TELL U...APGA NOW NA FAMILY BIZ,MANAGED BY IJAW MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo’s Private Jet And Other APC-Orchestrated Lies / America "a country full of racists" retort as Miss America racially abused. / Evidence Of Obiano’s Multiple Registration Emerges, INEC Under Pressure To Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.