Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death (24905 Views)

Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
KENFERDY OORI:

MY BROTHER I AM WONDERING.WHEN WILL THIS PEOPLE STOP COMPITING WITH GOD IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE $ TECHNOLOGY

If the scientists have your mindset,we will still be walking around with leaves around our waists. What is the problem with religious folks?

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by SIRKOL(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2013
IamD rock:
[url=http://]Click Here[/url] For More latest gists/news like this today.
www.huffingtonpost.com/sam-parnia-md-phd/resuscitation-science_b_2767935.html
http://www./news-doctor-invents-new-way-of-waking-up.xhtml
"And in the last days, the wisdom of men shall be greatly increased, they would do unimaginable things and see themselves as god"
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by Dannylux: 1:02am On Aug 27, 2013
k
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by waldigit: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2013
Many people die in this world before their appointed time and as such many missed the grace of God for salvation by failing to give their lives to Jesus Christ. This scientific development, if it is from the Lord may be part of mercy of God towards men to save souls going to hell in great multitude. He has promised the gate of hell will not prevail against his church. However, if the counsel of the science is from the devil, I guarantee it would not stand, like many of its type we have seen in the past.
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by curtain: 6:05am On Aug 27, 2013
From the comments on this thread you can tell the religious affiliations of commenters, i know of a religion that holds that any motionless-person should be buried before 24 hrs, the belivers of such wicked religious opinion would do anything to critisize this reseach.
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by aboyaji(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2013
its just simple. Formatting tins. By holding down the *** and pressing the ***#
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by Sike(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2013
Death is Death. Get it!
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by InvertedHammer: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]
True story. As long as a body is put in stasis (or cryogenic preservation), it is technically possible to reverse death.
[/size]

You have no idea of what you are talking about. If the brain is deprived of oxygen after about 5 minutes, max. 15minutes it will result in irreversible damage. This is what CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) is all about...to prevent this damage from occurring.

ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) involves the use of medication + CPR.

24hrs dead cell cannot be revived. Do not put the Lord your God to temptation.
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2013
All of you mocking the advancement of science today , funny enough your children or grand children in the later years to Come will feel Bad for you lots Because in their time people Could Come Back from the dead...not some story Book Bible fantasy But pure scientific reality .. I love science and i know one day this science that africans mock Now will Be their saving grace in the Nearest future.
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by jude33084(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
steve_cantrell: Dr. Parnia is to a large extent correct in his assertion. There are 2 types of death, CLINICAL death where the obvious signs of life eg. Heart beat, pulse and respiratory activity are absent but the brain and central nervous system still viable.
The second, BIOLOGICAL death, is when the brain and other neurons regulating heartbeat and breathing are beyond revival. That is DEATH as we know it.

The technology simply tries to prolong the window of opportunity between clinical death and biological death.

It isn't sorcery or fantasy. It is quite practicable.

it hard to believe that people like you are in NL cool

Keep up the good analysis wink
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by jude33084(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
InvertedHammer:

You have no idea of what you are talking about. If the brain is deprived of oxygen after about 5 minutes, max. 15minutes it will result in irreversible damage. This is what CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) is all about...to prevent this damage from occurring.

ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) involves the use of medication + CPR.

20 yrs ago if I had told you that we will be doing skype; video call now, I believe you would have said the same thing;
Do not put the Lord your God to temptation
grin

These are the knowledge given to us by GOD freely smiley
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by yormite: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Imagine instead of us to be ashamed and praise d man some people are here vriticizing d white people but due to their technology dey land a man on d moon ,connect d world with science and today u can send anything to d forgotten corners of d world through d internet how many doctors have invented or discover drugs for d deadly disease killing our people everyday in Nigeria lotters dat u called politicians go to Der country for treatment d masses dat can avoid to travel abroad die dats d rule i wept for my beloved country does d green white green stands for oppression of d poor as d u.s. Flag stands for freedom
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by yormite: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
Imagine instead of us to be ashamed and praise d man some people are here criticize d white people but due to their technology they land a man on d moon ,connect d world with science and today u can send anything to d forgotten corners of d world through d internet how many doctors have invented or discover drugs to cure d deadly diseases killing our people everyday in Nigeria lotters dat u called politicians go to Der country for treatment d masses dat cant avoid to travel abroad die dats d rule i wept for my beloved country does d green white green stands for oppression of d poor as d u.s. Flag stands for freedom
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by eme40rald(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kx: Aurora?
exactly!.what is it called again o.CRYOGENY
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by eme40rald(f): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kx: Aurora?
exactly!.what is it called again o.CRYOGENY
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by Nwosu561: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
they for go revive micheal jackson hahaha notin person no go hia
Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by Wahablosxz(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
Dis is interesting

Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by Thebrightest(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Guy shutUP or ShutDOWN jare!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death by iamdsam: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
This is a big breakthrough in the medical world. I pray they should be able to find a permanent solution to type 1 diabetes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies! This Guifeibao Pill Is So Superb!! / Kyphosis A.K.A Hunch Back: Types, Symptoms, Causes and Treatment / SEPLAT To Build $1.2m Hospital In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.