Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity (4799 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by KoboUP(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
The first time for a lot of women is usually a very important time in their lives. Good or bad, it is an experience they would never forgot.

We have approached a few women to hear what they had to say about their first time.

*Rachael (at 17)

“Soon after graduating from secondary school, I met a guy and he was the first guy I ever dated. He treated me well and made me fall in love with him so I though it was natural to have him be my first. Not long after this, he traveled to South Africa to further his studies and I never heard from him again.”

*Tolani (at 28)

“I waited till I met my now fiance. We have been dating for two years and we just started planning our wedding at the beginning of this year. I spend a lot of time at his place because it was closer to my work. It was one of those nights I spent at his place, one thing led to another.”

*Diana (at 22)

“I was in polytechnic while he was struggling. I was with him through it all, but we never had an opportunity to be intimate due to the fact that neither of us had our private house and we were not financially alright. Eventually, he got a job and was able to get a small apartment of his own. We started hanging out there and soon after I lost my virginity to him. We could not maintain a relationship for too long due to religioous differences so we had to break up eventually.”

*Jane (at 18)

“This is not a story I am too proud of. I started dating this guy in my first year of university. He was also a virgin at the time and we both made a decision to lose our virginity to each other. It was a very uncomfortable experience as not only was he inexperienced, he was also very well endowed. I did not enjoy the intimacy at all. Not long after our tryst, I met another guy (while still with my boyfriend) and a week later, we had sex. This was so much better but I knew the guy was just with me for sex so I still stayed with my boyfriend and we went on to date for 3 more years .”

*Yemisi (at 15)

“We were secondary school sweethearts. I was best friends with him since JSS1. We eventually started a relationship around the time I was in SS1. We were both in the boarding house so we snuck around a lot to make love and we were the “it” couple in school. We are married with a daughter now.”

*Damola (at 24)

“I was a student at a University in Ogun state. I met this guy who was very well-to-do. He took care of me and bought me everything I needed including paying my school fees. I kept telling him I was a virgin but he did not believe me. He kept pressuring me for sex. One day, we were together, and while he was attempting to finally make love to me, he realized I was a virgin. We talked about it and since he had done so much for me, I decided to give myself to him. It was a terrible experience and even subsequent sessions with him were really bad. I did not know that sex could feel good until long after I broke up with him and started dating someone else that was better in bed.”

*Dammie (at 16)

“I was just about to graduate from secondary school and I did not have any boyfriend. I was very focused on my studies so I had no time for any social life. But one day, when my brother’s friend came to visit, he expressed interest in me and convinced me that he wanted a future with me. He talked on and on about how he was in love with me and would love for us to have a relationship. I fell for all his words and eventually let him have his way with me after a couple of months of begging. Well, needless to say, all his words were just that, words. Soon after giving it up to him, he disappeared from my life. He really taught me a lesson I would never forget.”

*Regina (at 26)

“My parents have always wanted me to marry the son of a family friend. When I graduated from University, they sat me down and told me that after my NYSC, we should begin to plan a wedding. I was posted to Abuja (far away from my home) for NYSC and for the first time, I had some freedom. I met a guy there I started having feelings for. Due to the thought that once I returned back home, I would be stuck marrying a man I do not love and being with him forever, I lost my virginity to the NYSC guy just so I would at least have an opportunity to do what I truly desire. I never saw him after my NYSC. I am now married to the man my parents wanted but I still think about my NYSC love from time to time.”

*Bolanle (at 24)

“I met him in my second year in University. When we started dating I told him I was a virgin.I noticed he was a skirt-chaser. He went after many women while he was dating me. Anytime I caught him, he told me that since I was not giving him sex, he had to get it somewhere else. I eventually gave in and had sex with him just to keep him faithful. Things were okay for a while but soon, he went back to his past ways. I still stayed with him because I did just not want to give up on someone I lost my virginity to. But when I continued being treated badly, I realized he was always going to be like that so we broke up.”

*Anita (at 28)

“I have always been a staunch believer in “no sex before marriage”, so when I met him at a friend’s wedding, I made it known from the start that sex was off the table until I said “I do”. We courted for almost a year and got married a few months ago. My first time was on our wedding night. I have no regrets.”

(*Names have been changed to protect the identity of the women)

[url] http://www.koboup.com/2015/10/10-nigerian-women-open-up-on-how-they-lost-their-virginity/ [/url]

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Vinshu(f): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by OVI75(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
chilling stories guys over to you,i wil be recvin urs on my mail then i wil forward to nairaland.no be nly ladies dey treasure virginity.email:ovidagenius@gmail.com
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good for them. I still dey keep my own
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Kingsley1000(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oyind17:
Good for them. I still dey keep my own
are u a boy or girl?
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Now lemme share my own experience as a guy

I met this pretty damsel last year and before I knew it, we kick started a relationship. We so much loved each other to the extent that our sense of reasoning was beclouded by LOVE.

There was a time her parents went for wakeful prayer (night vigil) and she called me to come over and spend the night with her before her parent returned
. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I lost my virginity to her..

At exactly 4.00 am I heard a knock on the door and that was when I knew that I was in serious mess. I woke her up and she told me to hide somewhere around the sitting room and I hid there hoping that they would not find me.

Her parents entered and were already heading towards their room when my phone rang in my pocket. This got her father suspicious and put on his torch light and started locating the direction the phone was ringing. Unfortunately for me, he pointed his torch light right to my face.

I thought of running but on a second thought I felt it would be dangerous cos he might call me a thief. He asked me what I was doing in his house and I told him I came to take her daughter home lesson. Immediately, a slap was registered on my face

Within the tinkle of an eye the man started calling neighbours that he had found a thief.

All I can remember was that I found myself at the police station

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by ronald4lif(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Chai guys ain't loyal. None of them were able and interested in preserving the affair after deflowering the babes. Seems like a 'hit and quit it' clique.

The ladies were economical with the truth sha. In some cases, once you deflower a girl they start giving you attitude and are quick to remind you of how they gave their pride to you at any slightest misunderstanding even when it's unwarranted. Just like it is generally with women after having sex with them for the first time, they'd always feel and question whatever action you embark on is because you've had your way.

Such action geared to attract sympathy and play victimisation card is what usually drift guys away from a relationship not necessarily coz they've had their way or deflowered you like it's widely believed.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
are u a boy or girl?
I be hermaphrodite
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Make I buy land for this thread
Make I sit near you
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by jmoore(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Anita (at 28)

“I have always been a staunch believer in “no sex before marriage”, so when I met him at a friend’s wedding, I made it known from the start that sex was off the table until I said “I do”. We courted for almost a year and got married a few months ago. My first time was on our wedding night. I have no regrets.”

I love this. The best. smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by jmoore(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bolanle (at 24)

“I met him in my second year in University. When we started dating I told him I was a virgin.I noticed he was a skirt-chaser. He went after many women while he was dating me. Anytime I caught him, he told me that since I was not giving him sex, he had to get it somewhere else. I eventually gave in and had sex with him just to keep him faithful. Things were okay for a while but soon, he went back to his past ways. I still stayed with him because I did just not want to give up on someone I lost my virginity to. But when I continued being treated badly, I realized he was always going to be like that so we broke up.”

Lesson: If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Welcomme: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
This thread get good prospect. Make I buy land here.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oyind17:

I be hermaphrodite
grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:

I met this pretty damsel last year and before I knew it, we kick started a relationship. We so much loved each other to the extent that our sense of reasoning was beclouded by LOVE.

There was a time her parents went for wakeful prayer (night vigil) and she called me to come over and spend the night with her before her parent returned

I dey come ......
story teller
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by tkpoint2(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
I 13 MINE LOST AT.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by czarr(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Its sad, that you are married to someone thinking about anoda...

Prayer:lord pls,na beg be this I no de ask, don't let me marry a girl who loves marriage more than me. embarassed
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by LadyX(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
czarr:
Its sad, that you are married to someone thinking about anoda...

Prayer:lord pls,na beg be this I no de ask, don't let me marry a girl who loves marriage more than me. embarassed

grin grin

May God answer your prayer. Amen!
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by debque(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
lost mine wen I was 5yrs....bt my intention was to remain a virgin till my wedding night...feeling very bad
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by czarr(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
LadyX:

grin grin

May God answer your prayer. Amen!
Amen
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by obainojazz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin most guys lost it to a witch in their dream

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
I doubt this thread is enlightening.
I think I'll pass, but not before pooing on the OP.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by sulmeza(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:

At exactly 4.00 am I heard a knock on the door and that was when I knew that I was in serious mess. I woke her up and she told me to hide somewhere around the sitting room and I hid there hoping that they would not find me.

Her parents entered and were already heading towards their room when my phone rang in my pocket. This got her father suspicious and put on his torch light and started locating the direction the phone was ringing. Unfortunately for me, he pointed his torch light right to my face.

I thought of running but on a second thought I felt it would be dangerous cos he might call me a thief. He asked me what I was doing in his house and I told him I came to take her daughter home lesson. Immediately, a slap was registered on my face

Within the tinkle of an eye the man started calling neighbours that he had found a thief.

hehe brooosss....lol.....u gat me laffn real hard...lol....u not a very gud liar...
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Slimzjoe(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
nobody would see the Girl that Lost her virginity at 15 and Later got married to the same guy shocked

I swear I want to meet them!! grin What's the Magic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
*Jane (at 18)

“This is not a story I am too proud of. I started dating this guy in my first year of university. He was also a virgin at the time and we both made a decision to lose our virginity to each other. It was a very uncomfortable experience as not only was he inexperienced, he was also very well endowed. I did not enjoy the intimacy at all. Not long after our tryst, I met another guy (while still with my boyfriend) and a week later, we had sex. This was so much better but I knew the guy was just with me for sex so I still stayed with my boyfriend and we went on to date for 3 more years .”

^^^ Even your boo dey f* another person boo.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by ireneony(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:

u remove from ur bbm contact ehh....no prob.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
ireneony:
u remove from ur bbm contact ehh....no prob.
That's not it my dear

My phone was stolen
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by ireneony(f): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's not it my dear

My phone was stolen
but i chatted wit u dis morning na
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make i buy plot first

BEWARE OF MY SON.....DIEZA.....gringrin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make i buy plot first

BEWARE OF MY SON.....DIEZA.....gringrin
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by Precious91(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:

Tosyne af killed me with laughter here.
Re: 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity by steadynana: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
so I learnt if you don't want it to happen know how u do 'visitation'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life Is so Beautiful / Which Kind Gf I Carry My Leg Go Toast Sef.... / Photo Of A Man Locking Lips With His Daughter Has Gone Viral On Internet. See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.