Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? (18194 Views)

Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by sanguineseun(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2008
It's not new that some girls are extremely crazy about guys with pink lips, i wonder o!what's d secret,does it make d lip look like jam?I once witnessed a heated argument involvin 2 girls when one of them stole d other's boyfriend's pics,she was later caught while cuddlin d pic,just because he has pink lipsdo all ladies like it, girls,comment?
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2008
Pink lips are sexy no doubt. That's what makes Desmond Elliot so irresistible!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2008
sanguineseun:

It's not new that some girls are extremely crazy about guys with pink lips, i wonder o!what's d secret,does it make d lip look like jam?I once witnessed a heated argument involvin 2 girls when one of them stole d other's boyfriend's pics,she was later caught while cuddlin d pic,just because he has pink lipsdo all ladies like it, girls,comment?

Spot on!!!!!!

I get these reactions all the time and it is embarrassing when gurls(strangers) actually tell u. . .I love ya lips!!!!
Whats the big deal about lips?
It's a joke that the most unimportant bits of life get gurls on HEAT. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 1:49am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Spot on!!!!!!

I get these reactions all the time and it is embarrassing when girls(strangers) actually tell u. . .I love ya lips!!!!
Whats the big deal about lips?
It's a joke that the most unimportant bits of life get girls on HEAT. tongue tongue tongue

Oh please!
What's so special about them?
Because they are guys with pink lips doesn't make them better kissers.
But then again, I guess the fact that it's pink just makes them look like better kissers - it's gotta be a thing with the hormones of the women.
@ Xerxes - don't get all happy. i doubt if any girls will steal with your women hating ways tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 12, 2008
I dislike guys with pink lips angry That's why I hate dislike Desmond Elliot!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by henry007(m): 1:52am On Jun 12, 2008
ok coz i have pink lips i'm a better kisser wow!!!! dats new
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 1:54am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

Oh please!
What's so special about them?
Because they are guys with pink lips doesn't make them better kissers.
But then again, I guess the fact that it's pink just makes them look like better kissers - it's gotta be a thing with the hormones of the women.

@ Xerxes - don't get all happy. i doubt if any girls will steal with your women hating ways tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am not happy about it.
Imagine me on the train going to work. . . . .mind busy, head storming and a chic walking up to me just to say i like your lips. . .
Ma immediate reaction is to always tuck em in . . . . .It's so embarrassing.
I want to start smoking weed now to darken em a bit so i can keep em away from prying eyes.

stillwater:

I dislike guys with pink lips angry That's why I hate dislike Desmond Elliot!!!!!!!!! angry

I believe u do. I guess Segun Arinze/Taribo West are your ideas of a classic bloke. grin cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 1:57am On Jun 12, 2008
henry007:

ok because i have pink lips i'm a better kisser wow!!!! that is new
I said it makes them look like better kissers. Not that they are better. Kai!

~Xerxes~:

I am not happy about it.
Imagine me on the train going to work. . . . .mind busy, head storming and a chic walking up to me just to say i like your lips. . .
Ma immediate reaction is to always tuck em in . . . . .It's so embarrassing.
I want to start smoking weed now to darken em a bit so i can keep em away from prying eyes.
lol - at least you get compliments.
Please don't smoke weed o! You're already crazy enough.
Enjoy the compliments - those girls don't know what they're complimenting yet.

Why do they get so much attention though? Is it a sin to have a particular colour of lips again?
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I believe u do. I guess Segun Arinze/Taribo West are your ideas of a classic bloke.

I can't be bothered by that statement 'because you already know my taste. If you're not Keanu Reeves or Johnny Depp please step aside. Pink lips ko, jaguda lips ni. Biko puo cool
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 2:03am On Jun 12, 2008
@ J-girl,

I cannot understand why the colour of lips and not size is a turn on for some women.
Guys don't run after women with pink or green lips. . . . . .There are other stuffs we see that gets us energised.
Why can't women follow suit? Why do women pay so much attention to lil details?

@ Stillwater,

Keanu Reeves and Johnny Depp?
Please add Marilyn Manson and Peter Crouch to your list of men that makes u hyper. grin
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by henry007(m): 2:03am On Jun 12, 2008
ur taste is moni ego dats it jonny depp ke?
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 2:09am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ J-girl,

I cannot understand why the colour of lips and not size is a turn on for some women.
Guys don't run after women with pink or green lips. . . . . .There are other stuffs we see that gets us energised.
Why can't women follow suit? Why do women pay so much attention to little details?
Who told you?
Guys love girls with certain kinds of lips. some size, some colour (although it's never black). We have limited things to love in guys and some have decided to add lips to it.
Why can't men learn to accept the colour of their lips? Why are you so ashamed of it? Flaunt it for other girls to trip on
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ Stillwater,

Keanu Reeves and Johnny Depp?
Please add Marilyn Manson and Peter Crouch to your list of men that makes u hyper. grin

What are you? A matchmaker? Tell who ever sent you that you did not see me!!!!!!!!! tongue

henry007:

your taste is moni ego that is it jonny depp ke?

Please step aside!!!!! tongue

@topic

It pricks me when girls compliment these guys. It's just like cutting your slimey tongue and fixing it on your bottom lip. How disgusting can you get? tongue cool
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 2:17am On Jun 12, 2008
@ J-girl,

I don't think guys pay attention to the colour of lips. . . .Well, lemme speak for meself( i look past all that as there are many things to stare at) wink
Seriously, i don't like the colour of ma lips. It draws unnecessary attention to me as you know i am a gentleman. cool
I prefer to flaunt cash, whips n blings than lips. . . .
Blimey, who flaunts lips? Am i expected to pout em like a pig or what? cheesy grin

@ Stillwater,

Since u crush on Keanu Reeves n Johnny Depp. . . .I have a feenin u might also like Marilyn Manson n Peter Crouch.
All of em are as pale as the skin of a boiled chicken. tongue tongue tongue
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 2:24am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ J-girl,

I don't think guys pay attention to the colour of lips. . . .Well, let me speak for meself( i look past all that as there are many things to stare at) wink
Seriously, i don't like the colour of ma lips. It draws unnecessary attention to me as you know i am a gentleman. cool
I prefer to flaunt cash, whips n blings than lips. . . .
Blimey, who flaunts lips? Am i expected to pout em like a pig or what? cheesy grin
That's some guys.
There's hardly anything to stare at in guys. Lips become an option.
Unnecessary attention? Tell me why don't you like it? More girls for you now!
God gave you the free gift of lips and yet you wanna use stuff like money to flaunt?
This is amazing.
Don't pout - just be proud
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by henry007(m): 2:28am On Jun 12, 2008
enuff of lips sef ahah afterall nigerians arent all dat into kissin sef
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 2:35am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

That's some guys.
There's hardly anything to stare at in guys. Lips become an option.
Unnecessary attention? Tell me why don't you like it? More girls for you now!
God gave you the free gift of lips and yet you want to use stuff like money to flaunt?
This is amazing.
Don't pout - just be proud

I want chics to stare at me height, size, broad shoulders and even bulge(if necessary) wink wink wink
Those are masculinity kizzacks. . . . BUT lips?
Blimey. . . . .It's like guys staring at your calf and complimenting it.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ Stillwater,

Since u crush on Keanu Reeves n Johnny Depp. . . .I have a feenin u might also like Marilyn Manson n Peter Crouch.
All of em are as pale as the skin of a boiled chicken. tongue tongue tongue

Get off this ugly Marilyn Manson and lanky Crouch case because it's incomparable  to my crushes' "handsomeness" !!!!!!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by acidrop(f): 2:37am On Jun 12, 2008
guys with pink lips are better kisser oooooooooooo cos they get that attraction to kiss all the tym, that they themslef are professional
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 12, 2008
It would be bliss seeing Xerxes blushing at "Oh what pretty lips you have there". Hehehe that would be priceless cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 2:40am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

guys with pink lips are better kisser oooooooooooo because they get that attraction to kiss all the time, that they themslef are professional

Guys with pink lips are kissers? Can u expantiate?

stillwater:

Get off this ugly Marilyn Manson and lanky Crouch case because it's incomparable  to my crushes' "handsomeness" !!!!!!

I see. What about Hugh Hefner? cheesy cheesy

stillwater:

It would be bliss seeing Xerxes blushing at "Oh what pretty lips you have there". Hehehe that would be priceless cheesy

Blushing? Nah. I am used to it now.
When i sense it might happen. . . . .I use huge newspapers to cover ma face. grin cheesy
Blimey. . . . .how does one respond to such compliments?? Very annoying!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 2:42am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I want chics to stare at me height, size, broad shoulders and even bulge(if necessary) wink wink wink
Those are masculinity kizzacks. . . . BUT lips?
Blimey. . . . .It's like guys staring at your calf and complimenting it.

Someone has such a high opinion of his features. But you do realize that many guys have those features but only a select few have pink lips? It's just one more thing some girls choose to like because it's not very common. It's an erotic part of the body so why won't they compliment it?
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 2:46am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

Someone has such a high opinion of his features. But you do realize that many guys have those features but only a select few have pink lips? It's just one more thing some girls choose to like because it's not very common. It's an erotic part of the body so why won't they compliment it?

Erotic part? Lookie. . . . . . . .Have u been watching SEX GUIDE DVDs cheesy tongue grin
Your use of words in this subject is making ma heart quiver. . . . . .
Fess up now!!!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I see. What about Hugh Hefner? cheesy cheesy

Oh what bad tastes you have. You would fail woefully if you ever venture into the matchmaking business.

Blushing? Nah. I am used to it now.
When i sense it might happen. . . . .I use huge newspapers to cover ma face. grin cheesy
Blimey. . . . .how does one respond to such compliments?? Very annoying!

Hehehe someone's shy!!!! This is so good. cool cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 2:53am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Erotic part? Lookie. . . . . . . .Have u been watching SEX GUIDE DVDs cheesy tongue grin
Your use of words in this subject is making ma heart quiver. . . . . .
Fess up now!!!
don't let me get X-rated here. but what do you honestly think is going thru those girls' minds? They are probably wishing they could kiss you and it stirs up emotions in them. In other words, you cause emotions in women!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 2:58am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

don't let me get X-rated here. but what do you honestly think is going through those girls' minds? They are probably wishing they could kiss you and it stirs up emotions in them. In other words, you cause emotions in women!

The women gotta beware!!!! Xerxes is not who his lips want them to believe. cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 2:58am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

don't let me get X-rated here. but what do you honestly think is going through those girls' minds? They are probably wishing they could kiss you and it stirs up emotions in them. In other words, you cause emotions in women!

LOL, Dont get me started in here, J -Girl there is difference between having pale sexy lips and those lips that resemble lipstick pink( that's gay jor cheesy cheesy cheesy)

But honestly, I would rather put my delicious labia-dentals cheesy cheesy cheesy on a pale-lipped dude than one who looks like he has been passing the dutchi pon de left hand side, since he was 4
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 3:02am On Jun 12, 2008
~Antidote~:

LOL, Dont get me started in here, J -Girl there is difference between having pale sexy lips and those lips that resemble lipstick pink( that's gay jor cheesy cheesy cheesy)

But honestly, I would rather put my delicious labia-dentals cheesy cheesy cheesy on a pale-lipped dude than one who looks like he has been passing the dutchi pon de left hand side, since he was 4
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Antidote you have killed me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i've not even stated my preferences on the lip issue yet cos i don't look at lips but I'm thankful for the ones i have now.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 3:03am On Jun 12, 2008
stillwater:

Oh what bad tastes you have. You would fail woefully if you ever venture into the matchmaking business.

Just yanking yer chain about Hugh Hefner. . . . . .Try Danny Trejo.

Hehehe someone's shy!!!! This is so good. cool cheesy

Shy? These days. . . . .I try as much to apply damage limitation.
Once i get on the train, i plug ma ears with headphones to prevent such lewd compliments early in the morning.
It's called building a firewall around one's self.
Apple could be twats in the way they extort customers but the MP3/MP4 invention is a miracle. grin cheesy

stillwater:

The women gotta beware!!!! Xerxes is not who his lips want them to believe. cheesy

Xerxes is not a monster!!!!

j-girl:

Wishing they could kiss a total stranger?
Gosh. . . . . .which brings us back to square one: moral decadence.

~Antidote~:

I think i prefer weed-smoking lips. . . . . .Thick and very dark.
It epitomises toughness, ruthlessness and i don't give a hoot. wink wink wink
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 3:07am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Wishing they could kiss a total stranger?
Gosh. . . . . .which brings us back to square one: moral decadence.

Do men not lust after babes with big boobs or big butts? We also have the right to fantasize about lips if we want.
Thin and very dark, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 3:08am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Antidote you have killed me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i've not even stated my preferences on the lip issue yet because i don't look at lips but I'm thankful for the ones i have now.

I have?awwwwwwwwwww, torry torry oooo, my bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Was just keeping it real,
~Xerxes~:

Pul ease, Think about if electricity goes and you turn around to face your hubby, smack in your face with those "hell-ugly lips" I would scream like Jason and Freddie were about to devour moi grin
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 3:09am On Jun 12, 2008
~Antidote~:

I have?awwwwwwwwwww, torry torry oooo, my bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Was just keeping it real,
Pul ease, Think about if electricity goes and you turn around to face your hubby, smack in your face with those "hell-ugly lips" I would scream like Jason and Freddie were about to devour moi grin
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh my gosh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: When Bae's Honey Pot Is Too Wide. / This Lady's Massive Hips Will Make You Nutty And Horney / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.