Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? (18558 Views)

Nairaland Guys With Pink Lips / There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 3:11am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

Do men not lust after babes with big boobs or big butts? We also have the right to fantasize about lips if we want.
Thin and very dark, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

But seriously, what is it about men that once they see some cleavage and some round butt. . . . they get restless.
Realistically, sex is over-rated. After one is done, there's this sick feeling that tells u. . . Is that it?
And before u do it. . . . .it's like one might die if one does not bust a nut.
I think it's fuckery. angry

@ Antidote,

Are lips ugly again? grin grin grin
. . . . . .and the plot thickens.
Please tell us the difference between beautiful lips and the ugly ones.
No knowledge is lost. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Just yanking yer chain about Hugh Hefner. . . . . .Try Danny Trejo.

Who the heck is Danny Trejo?

Shy? These days. . . . .I try as much to apply damage limitation.
Once i get on the train, i plug ma ears with headphones to prevent such lewd compliments early in the morning.
It's called building a firewall around one's self.
Apple could be twats in the way they extort customers but the MP3/MP4 invention is a miracle. grin cheesy

This is even funnier than my shy insinuations. Firewall indeed. You sir love being chased, admit it. cheesy

Xerxes is not a monster!!!!

Yes he is!!!!!!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by acidrop(f): 3:16am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

[b]Guys with pink lips are kissers? Can u expantiate?[/b]I see. What about Hugh Hefner? cheesy cheesy

Blushing? Nah. I am used to it now.
When i sense it might happen. . . . .I use huge newspapers to cover ma face. grin cheesy
Blimey. . . . .how does one respond to such compliments?? Very annoying!
no i cant sorry grin
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 3:17am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

@ Antidote,

Are lips ugly again? grin grin grin
. . . . . .and the plot thickens.
Please tell us the difference between beautiful lips and the ugly ones.
No knowledge is lost. tongue tongue tongue tongue

No jor, didn't say lips are ( although I have seen some monster lard have mercy).I just saying I prefer the pale pink ones over the black, smoking type ones nah,

Then again those pinked lips men are so vain, Last thing I want is for him competing with me for my lipgloss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Honestly, one of the first things I look at when I meet a guy are his ring finger then his lips, Nothing is wrong with looking, afterall men look and howl like uncouth animals at me all the time, I am just saying I would rather chew on some pink bubble-cious, than dark one, grin cheesy

j-girl:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh my gosh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See my Minister of Finance here misbehaving jor, You should be busy helping me put my cabinet in order, hssss, cheesy cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 3:20am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

But seriously, what is it about men that once they see some cleavage and some round butt. . . . they get restless.
Realistically, sex is over-rated. After one is done, there's this sick feeling that tells u. . . Is that it?
And before u do it. . . . .it's like one might die if one does not bust a nut.
I think it's fuckery. angry
I don't know for men like that. I've sadi it over and over again - Sex is OVERRATED but men are easily misled. Hmmm - now that i've heard this, i'm using it in my next sermon whiy guys should not be so excited about sex.

The lip thing is sufficient for us! some of us love it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
~Antidote~:

No jor, didn't say lips are ( although I have seen some monster lard have mercy).I just saying I prefer the pale pink ones over the black, smoking type ones nah,

T[b]hen again those pinked lips men are so vain, Last thing I want is for him competing with me for my lipgloss[/b] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Honestly, one of the first things I look at when I meet a guy are his ring finger then his lips, Nothing is wrong with looking, afterall men look and howl like uncouth animals at me all the time, I am just saying I would rather chew on some pink bubble-cious, than dark one, grin cheesy

See my Minister of Finance here misbehaving jor, You should be busy helping me put my cabinet in order, hssss, cheesy cheesy
Dang! I can't laugh too much this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for the second statement, I CONCUR!

I'm helping with the cabinet issue tonight.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 3:20am On Jun 12, 2008
stillwater:

Who the heck is Danny Trejo?

That rapist on Con Air. cheesy grin

This is even funnier than my shy insinuations. Firewall indeed. You sir love being chased, admit it. cheesy

I don't derive pleasure in cheap praises like lips. . . . .I don't love being chased, i enjoy chasing. wink cheesy

Xerxes aint a monster!!!!
He is a lamb in wolf's clothing. cheesy wink

@ Acidrop,

Shed some light, will ya?

@ Antidote,

Men howl like uncouth animals?
This is demeaning. . . . . . . I am trying hard to stomach that.
Please rephrase.

@ J-girl,

Lips are sufficient.
Is it not possible for a bloke to have pink lips and be rubbish in kissing?
Do u prefer pink/rubbish to dark/good kisser?
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 3:25am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

I don't know for men like that. I've sadi it over and over again - Sex is OVERRATED but men are easily misled. Hmmm - now that i've heard this, i'm using it in my next sermon whiy guys should not be so excited about sex.

The lip thing is sufficient for us! some of us love it cheesy cheesy cheesy :DDang! I can't laugh too much this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for the second statement, I CONCUR!

I'm helping with the cabinet issue tonight.

Girl give me a hand shake, SEX is overrated.But we will start our own thread on that one o,

Erhmmmmmmmm, as per the cabinet issue I think I have just found another candidate for the Delta o grin grin

~Xerxes~:

@ Antidote,

Please rephrase.

So tell me who howls like a freaking animal just becos a lady is dressed to impressed? They arent even sure if shes laced with botox and silicon, Men, hissss
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2008
~Antidote~:

So tell me who howls like a freaking animal just because a lady is dressed to impressed? They arent even sure if shes laced with botox and silicon, Men, hissss

It's in their DNA. . . . . . .Men cannot control that action.
A full blooded young man with testosterone flowing in his blood stream will howl, gibber, bleat and scream when he envisions a well-rounded butt and boombastic cleavage. grin cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by 4Him1(m): 3:30am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

A full blooded young man with testosterone flowing in his blood stream will howl, gibber, bleat and scream when he envisions a well-rounded butt and boombastic cleavage. grin cheesy

not true. there are many such women you dont even give a second look. It all has to do with being in control of ur emotions. We are not animals, we have the capacity to reason.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by quickygirl(f): 3:31am On Jun 12, 2008
They have kissable lips, so tempting!! grin
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 3:31am On Jun 12, 2008
~Antidote~:

Girl give me a hand shake, SEX is overrated.But we will start our own thread on that one o,

Erhmmmmmmmm, as per the cabinet issue I think I have just found another candidate for the Delta o grin grin
We need to find our own man-bashing thread so that all of NL who have named us man-eaters can see us in our true colour grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me about that cabinet
i'm assembling the list ooooo - we have to run for 2011 presidency smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

~Xerxes~:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Xerxes - na so the thing dey do you? Girl - see the truth coming out. We all know this is what he does when he sees pics of buffy! cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by acidrop(f): 3:32am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I don't derive pleasure in cheap praises like lips. . . . .I don't love being chased, i enjoy chasing. wink cheesy

@ Acidrop,

Shed some light, will ya?
@ Antidote,

Please rephrase.

@ J-girl,

Lips are sufficient.
Is it not possible for a bloke to have pink lips and be rubbish in kissing?
Do u prefer pink/rubbish to dark/good kisser?
ok y did u think that the lips are pink in d first place? its out of 2 much kissing nah
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

What a wicked, wicked, wicked man!!!!!!

Stop being modest. You like it tongue

The reverse is the case with you!!!!!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 3:32am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

This boy eh, I want to flog your Sunday School teacher jare, You heard what the Bible said about temptation, right?

Also when testosterone begin to struggle with the male he needs to take control by either taking a cold shower or reciting scriptures, grin grin
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 3:33am On Jun 12, 2008
4 Him:

not true. there are many such women you don't even give a second look. It all has to do with being in control of your emotions. We are not animals, we have the capacity to reason.

The most civilised man can turn primitive with the speed of light.
Did u ever think Bill Clinton would get fellated in the oval office? While i agree these things are not automatic(as certain variables have to click), the probability of it happening when the stage is set is 99%.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 12, 2008
4 Him:

not true. there are many such women you don't even give a second look. It all has to do with being in control of your emotions. We are not animals, we have the capacity to reason.

Thank you. kiss
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 3:37am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

The most civilised man can turn primitive with the speed of light.
Did u ever think Bill Clinton would get fellated in the oval office? While i agree these things are not automatic(as certain variables have to click), the probability of it happening when the stage is set is 99%.

Amen ma brother and no amount of Holy water or Hail Marys can save him when he does,

As you guys have reiterated numerous times, Men are animals,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by quickygirl(f): 3:38am On Jun 12, 2008
;d    tempting to kiss!! ;d
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 3:40am On Jun 12, 2008
stillwater:

What a wicked, wicked, wicked man!!!!!!

I am not wicked. . . . .Just checking out your dos n donts.

Stop being modest. You like it tongue

Honestly, i don't like it.  Any alpha male likes to control his immediate environment and that applies to me.

The reverse is the case with you!!!!!

You reckon?

~Antidote~:

This boy eh, I want to flog your Sunday School teacher jare, You heard what the Bible said about temptation, right?

Also when testosterone begin to struggle with the male he needs to take control by either taking a cold shower or reciting scriptures, grin grin

You are missing a point. . . . . There's a point in womanhood too when they feel Hot 24-7.
Was told women between 29-39 feel like boys during their puberty. . . .The urge to get down is so high it's unhealthy.
Don't worry. . . . .y'all time would come but it's so unfair most of y'all would be married by then. tongue tongue tongue

@ J-girl,

Buffy? Who is buffy? angry angry angry
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:43am On Jun 12, 2008
@topic, just cuz they're adorable and sexy.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 3:44am On Jun 12, 2008
~Antidote~:

Amen ma brother and no amount of Holy water or Hail Marys can save him when he does,

As you guys have reiterated numerous times, Men are animals, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Exactly! lol - girl - why are you being so mean to these boys?
~Xerxes~:

You are missing a point. . . . . There's a point in womanhood too when they feel Hot 24-7.
Was told women between 29-39 feel like boys during their puberty. . . .The urge to get down is so high it's unhealthy.
Don't worry. . . . .y'all time would come but it's so unfair most of y'all would be married by then. tongue tongue tongue

@ J-girl,

Buffy the Body! or something like that!
lol - leave women alone. Let them act like animals with their men! It's not a sin!
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 12, 2008
@post
who da hell cares if its pink or blue. , as long as it's kissable and soft.

I hate dry lips. . . gosh!!

and who said pink lips does not guarantee smelly breath?
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 3:45am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Was told women between[b] 29-39 feel like boys during their puberty. . . .The urge to get down is so high it's unhealthy.
Don't worry. . . . .y'all time would come [/b] but it's so unfair most of y'all would be married by then. tongue tongue tongue

@ J-girl,

It's a lie o, NOt true, angry angry tongue

@J darling, I have just demoted my Minister of Health to Junior Minister of Construction, His ass is being a nuisance jor grin
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 3:48am On Jun 12, 2008
~Antidote~:

@J darling, I have just demoted my Minister of Health to Junior Minister of Construction, His ass is being a nuisance jor grin
Lol!!!!!!!!!! he deserves the demotion if he's being so troublesome.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

I am not wicked. . . . .Just checking out your dos n donts.

. . .and ugly Hugh Hefner and the host of others is the best you can do? You disappoint me. tongue

Honestly, i don't like it.  Any alpha male likes to control his immediate environment and that applies to me.

Hehe but it's apparent that you can't control this one. This is perfect bliss to me cheesy cool
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 3:49am On Jun 12, 2008
j-girl:

Buffy the Body! or something like that!
lol - leave women alone. Let them act like animals with their men! It's not a sin!

You are a meanie!!!

Let men act like animals around their women too. . .
Lil did u know some women love the aggression and graggs.
I used to have a neighbour whose girlfriend can't get turned on unless the whole sex thing is like a rape.
It must involve scratching, light slaps, screams and ripping of clothes. . .Other neighbours have called the po-po many times on em as a result.
The chic is so twisted she loves it that way. wink wink   Tell us how u like it!!!!

~Antidote~:

Trust me on this. . . . . .Women are so pressed to shag, they would beat up their husbands if they decline their advances.
Please prepare for this phase. . . . .It can be frustrating and depressing. tongue tongue

@ Stillwater,

Hugh Hefner is fit. . . . . .Playboy mansion gurls would tell u more about him. grin

Control this one?
Don't worry, ma time would come.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by henry007(m): 3:51am On Jun 12, 2008
uhm, uhm do u guys have uh uh lip fetish??
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 3:53am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You are a meanie!!!

I used to have a neighbour whose girlfriend can't get turned on unless the whole sex thing is like a rape.
It must involve scratching, light slaps, screams and ripping of clothes. . .Other neighbours have called the po-po many times on em as a result.
The chic is so twisted she loves it that way. wink wink Tell us how u like it!!!!

lol - she is way too twisted!
the problem is that men are animals around every female regardless of her face and her position.
Women are mostly animals around their men because they wanna be freaks in the sheets but ladies in the streets.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 3:54am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

You are a meanie!!!

The chic is so twisted she loves it that way. wink wink   Tell us how u like it!!!!

Murderer, blood dey pon em shoulders cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Isn't that something? What next, swords and knives? All in the name of Sex, hmmmmm, Thank God I am heading back to Holy Mother Land, cheesy
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Antidote1(f): 3:58am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Trust me on this. . . . . .Women are so pressed to shag, they would beat up their husbands if they decline their advances.
Please prepare for this phase. . . . .It can be frustrating and depressing. tongue tongue

erhmmmmmmmmmmm. Such women have no critical thinking skills jor, YOu keep Mr. Rabit nearby, so when the Malu is snoring, YOu just help ur self grin grin
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by Xerxes4(m): 4:00am On Jun 12, 2008
~Antidote~:

Murderer, blood dey pon em shoulders cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Isn't that something? What next, swords and knives? All in the name of Sex, hmmmmm, Thank God I am heading back to Holy Mother Land, cheesy

Holy Mother Land?  Is that Mecca or Bethlehem?
You are not going anywhere. . . . Not until u get your belly bumped up a bit. grin grin grin

j-girl:

lol - she is way too twisted!
the problem is that men are animals around every female regardless of her face and her position.
Women are mostly animals around their men because they want to be freaks in the sheets but ladies in the streets.

Men are not animals. . . . .responding to stimuli is not an animalistic behaviour.
When dust gets into your nose, u sneeze. . . .It's a reflex action, u cannot question it.

~Antidote~:

erhmmmmmmmmmmm. Such women have no critical thinking skills jor, YOu keep Mr. Rabit nearby, so when the Malu is snoring, YOu just help your self grin grin

Can Mr Rabbit kiss, caress and can be set on handsfree/bluetooth mode?? grin cheesy
Silly Rabbit has nuthing on Prince John Thomas jor.
Re: For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? by jgirl3: 4:03am On Jun 12, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Men are not animals. . . . .responding to stimuli is not an animalistic behaviour.
When dust gets into your nose, u sneeze. . . .It's a reflex action, u cannot question it.

Can Mr Rabbit kiss, caress and set on handsfree/bluetooth mode?? grin cheesy
Rabbit has nuthing on Prince John Thomas jor.
haaaaaaaaaaa - now sex is a reflex action? That's my new siggy!!!!!!!!!!!
I've heard all sorts of excuses for sex but reflex action has to be one of the best.
The dust has to get in your nose for you to sneeze abi? You don't sneeze at the sight of dust.
Men don't wait for it to get into them, they just go as soon as they see it - now that is what i call an animalistic behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.