Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? (1366 Views)

Are There Certains Sins That God Would Not Forgive? / A Library Of The Best Atheist Arguments Against Religion/god / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
[center][/center]I Was just wondering about the 'religion' God that would judge the world. As a christian, I have the believe that all other people practising any other religion aside from christianity is on the verge of goin to hell. I believe Jehovah is the one true God. As a muslim too, they believe Allah is the one true God and you have to join the religion to enter heaven too.
This goes for as many religion as possible. There is too many religion superiority, we have this mentality that my religion is better than the rest. How many God do we have self?
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Dubby6(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
If u continue tinking of such tinz, u'll only be rewarded with Headache
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dubby6: If u continue tinking of such tinz, u'll only be rewarded with Headache
dats true
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Bismillah,
Actually the matter's quite simple.
God is going to judge by what HE has commanded , so now the question is which is the right one at this our current generation.
perhaps i should point out, the concept of a Creator is automatically imbibed in every human being, and as we know right from Adam's time he was commanded to worship His Lord, which is why the realising worship is emphasised more than Lordship because whether or not we like, there is a GOD.
And tis command to worship is of one religion, but with sequences of messengers one after the other for each ummah (nation) as some rules applying to one nation may not apply to the other or by GOD's mercy He may decide to relief to nation of a prohibition that was set before. although different messengers for each time, but carrying the same message of worship. just an example. e.g we have the same school with concept of subjects, examinationn e.t.c but the syllabus changees from time to tiime.
so now, as has been sent to different messengers of different times e.g Noah, Lut, Abraham, Moses, Jesus (a.s) and then the last messenger Muhammad (s.a.w.)for this our nation. Although pple read in their books e.g jews and christians that there's going to be a final messenger, how come they refuse to believe in the messenger . and GOD(ALLAH in arabic language) has said
"Indeed the religion before Allah is Islam" [Noble Quran 3:19]

"Whoever wishes for a way of life other that Islam, never will it be accepted from them and in the hereafter they will be amongst the losers". [Noble Quran 3:85]

i.e the acceptable mode of worship for this our nation is Islam and anyother one will not be accepted because that will encomprise disobeying your Lord and disbelieving in one of His messengers. just as you cant expect to submit last years question and decide it must be taken from you. so i implore that you guyz will research more on Islam, because its not about how devoted u are in worship. its about are you doing the right thing?.
even every student fears that e.g i stay up all night doing my assgnment wif confidence i'm going to get high marks, but then u get dere in d morning and ur told u've been doing the wrong topic nd why didnt u ask ur fllow coursemates.
i sincerely hope this helps and i pray Allah guides you onto the path of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Ayomivic(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
ibit-abid-qudrt:
Bismillah,
God is going to judge by what HE has commanded , so now the question is which is the right one at this our current generation.
perhaps i should point out, the concept of a Creator is automatically imbibed in every human being, and as we know right from Adam's time he was commanded to worship His Lord, which is why the realising worship is emphasised more than Lordship because whether or not we like, there is a GOD.
And tis command to worship is of one religion, but with sequences of messengers one after the other for each ummah (nation) as some rules applying to one nation may not apply to the other or by GOD's mercy He may decide to relief to nation of a prohibition that was set before. although different messengers for each time, but carrying the same message of worship. just an example. e.g we have the same school with concept of subjects, examinationn e.t.c but the syllabus changees from time to tiime.
so now, as has been sent to different messengers of different times e.g Noah, Lut, Abraham, Moses, Jesus (a.s) and then the last messenger Muhammad (s.a.w.)for this our nation. Although pple read in their books e.g jews and christians that there's going to be a final messenger, how come they refuse to believe in the messenger . and GOD(ALLAH in arabic language) has said

"Whoever wishes for a way of life other that Islam, never will it be accepted from them and in the hereafter they will be amongst the losers". [Noble Quran 3:85]

i.e the acceptable mode of worship for this our nation is Islam and anyother one will not be accepted because that will encomprise disobeying your Lord and disbelieving in one of His messengers. just as you cant expect to submit last years question and decide it must be taken from you. so i implore that you guyz will research more on Islam, because its not about how devoted u are in worship. its about are you doing the right thing?.
even every student fears that e.g i stay up all night doing my assgnment wif confidence i'm going to get high marks, but then u get dere in d morning and ur told u've been doing the wrong topic nd why didnt u ask ur fllow coursemates.

If Jesus was a prophet Of God as Muslims believed, Muhammed can never be a prophet of God talkless of being the last prophet.
If Muhammed was a prophet of God , it would have better if he denied the prophethood of Jesus Christ, but he admitted it. That prove Jesus to be a real prophet of God. Muhammed claming to be a prophet also denied the prophethood of Jesus Christ because Muhammed contradicts Jesus words and intends to nullify the mission of Jesus. He claimed to be what Jesus is. And if both of them were from God, they would not contradict each other. That show that one of them his fake. The fake prophet is Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Ayomivic:
If Jesus was a prophet Of God as Muslims believed, Muhammed can never be a prophet of God talkless of being the last prophet.
If Muhammed was a prophet of God , it would have better if he denied the prophethood of Jesus Christ, but he admitted it. That prove Jesus to be a real prophet of God. Muhammed claming to be a prophet also denied the prophethood of Jesus Christ because Muhammed contradicts Jesus words and intends to nullify the mission of Jesus. He claimed to be what Jesus is. And if both of them were from God, they would not contradict each other. That show that one of them his fake. The fake prophet is Muhammed.
You are very correct,two prophet that come from God can never preach contradictory messages,it has never happened before!
I think u v answered the question of who the real one is!
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 30, 2013
mintayo and ayomivic are slapping each others backs. you people focused on Muhammad [sa] and Jesus [as] as if no other prophet [as] came but these two. look at the bible and notice that what Moses [as] preached is completely different from what the same bible says Jesus preached, later.

either one of these 2 is wrong or some one writing the bible narratives about them was wrong. if Muhammad [sa], Moses [as], Abraham [as] and all others except Jesus [as] preached God in a particular way, then somebody lied against Jesus [as] since the gospel was about him not what he was given. or are all these prophets [as] wrong and what was written about Jesus [as] though we dont know what he was given that he preached about the places?

you can have have always existing and he has a beginning. you can have always knowledgeable and dont know the hour. you can have always loving all and hated the one on his left. You cant have always God and he is a man. there is a lot of illogical dimensions to what you have accepted. there is nothing called married bachelor.
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by AbdH: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2013
RoyPCain: mintayo and ayomivic are slapping each others backs. you people focused on Muhammad [sa] and Jesus [as] as if no other prophet [as] came but these two. look at the bible and notice that what Moses [as] preached is completely different from what the same bible says Jesus preached, later.

either one of these 2 is wrong or some one writing the bible narratives about them was wrong. if Muhammad [sa], Moses [as], Abraham [as] and all others except Jesus [as] preached God in a particular way, then somebody lied against Jesus [as] since the gospel was about him not what he was given. or are all these prophets [as] wrong and what was written about Jesus [as] though we dont know what he was given that he preached about the places?

you can have have always existing and he has a beginning. you can have always knowledgeable and dont know the hour. you can have always loving all and hated the one on his left. You cant have always God and he is a man. there is a lot of illogical dimensions to what you have accepted. there is nothing called married bachelor.

Nice!

@op, Islam is the only religion I can vouch for. If the other religions have more than one god or a three-in-one god, then those religions are not from God and can never be considered by Allah in His judgement.
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by deols(f): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Islam
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2013
My own better pass una own.. AlauunYawhweh.

2 Likes

Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2013
Christianity and Islam dragging position here. Whats wrong with other thousands of religion out there?

Zeus is the God that will judge the whole world
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2013
Funny,but i am not here to claim superiority abt christainity...i am sure muslims will say islam,i don't expect nothing less.
Time will surely tell,but it might just be late by then.
Again@Roy,i will say it again,mayb u shld think abt it very well...no two prophets who claimed to come from the same God will v or bring different messages or contradictory messages...then one of them must be a Liar!
Now d question is,which prophet's message should affirm the other=
should the last prophet's message affirm/confirm his predeccesor or the otherway round?
Think abt this very well!
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by omotayokay: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2013
We all serve the same God but in different modes. Concerning judgement, you'll be judged according to your works...good or evil and not by any freakin religion!

Bible says ''And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according
to their works.'' Rev 20:13

Quran says: “Whoever works
righteousness, man or woman, and has Faith, verily to him we will give a new life, a life that is good and pure, and we will
bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions.” (16:97)

And I say through Jesus: He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And behold, I come quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every man according as his WORK shall be.'' Rev 20:11-12

Grace of Jesus be with you all, AMEN...Rev 22:21
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2013
omotayokay: We all serve the same God but in different modes. Concerning judgement, you'll be judged according to your works...good or evil!
Sorry,i don't think so!
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by omotayokay: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2013
Mintayo:
Sorry,i don't think so!

My Bible tells me so and I dont care what you think!

''And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered
up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works''.Rev 20:13
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2013
omotayokay:

My Bible tells me so and I dont care what you think!

''And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered
up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works''.Rev 20:13
True,don't care abt what i think,care abt what Jesus said,what He preached,His lifestyle,His message,what he came to do and checked it with that of the 'last prophet'.

Ok ma/sir,but mayb you should read what happened before Rev 20:13, and maybe after!
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by omotayokay: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Mintayo:
True,don't care abt what i think,care abt what Jesus said,what He preached,His lifestyle,His message,what he came to do and checked it with that of the 'last prophet'.

Ok ma/sir,but mayb you should read what happened before Rev 20:13, and maybe after!

just refer me a place in the Bible that says bein a christian is a ticket to heaven..
Even JESUS says, Matthew 7:22-23...
“Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy
name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:
depart from me, ye THAT WORK
INIQUITY”
I'll say you shld concentrate on been righteous rather than been religious
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
omotayokay:

just refer me a place in the Bible that says bein a christian is a ticket to heaven..
Even JESUS says, Matthew 7:22-23...
“Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy
name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:
depart from me, ye THAT WORK
INIQUITY”
I'll say you shld concentrate on been righteous rather than been religious

Good,i think you are now getting d point.
I didnt say being a christain will grant you asses to heaven,christainity will not take you to heaven neither will goodworks.
Your ticket to heaven is JESUS.
From the Matthew you quote,it shows that Jesus will be the judge,so let me ask you,how do u think someone who doesn't accept Him as Lord and Saviour get to heaven?
Again,do u knw that there are people who dnt accept Jesus bt are morally good,are u saying this once too will make heaven?
Again,what does it mean to be righteous?
Do u knw that righteousness n goodworks are nt d same?
Yes ur goodworks will be judged and tested with fire,that before your 'right-standing' with God(righteousness through Christ Jesus) have been ascertain!
Faith(in Christ Jesus) and works!
Do u care to read Rev 20:15?
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by omotayokay: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mintayo:

Good,i think you are now getting d point.
I didnt say being a christain will grant you asses to heaven,christainity will not take you to heaven neither will goodworks.
Your ticket to heaven is JESUS.
From the Matthew you quote,it shows that Jesus will be the judge,so let me ask you,how do u think someone who doesn't accept Him as Lord and Saviour get to heaven?
Again,do u knw that there are people who dnt accept Jesus bt are morally good,are u saying this once too will make heaven?
Again,what does it mean to be righteous?
Do u knw that righteousness n goodworks are nt d same?
Yes ur goodworks will be judged and tested with fire,that before your 'right-standing' with God(righteousness through Christ Jesus) have been ascertain!
Faith(in Christ Jesus) and works!
Do u care to read Rev 20:15?

Why didnt people that perfomed miracle in his name make heaven? Do you want to say they dont believe in him?
If you are morally good and upright and dont believe Jesus, you'll still make heaven..... ''For he that is not against us is for us.''Mark 9:40
beliving in Jesus is an added advantage
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
omotayokay:

Why didnt people that perfomed miracle in his name make heaven? Do you want to say they dont believe in him?
do u knw there r fake prophets who perfoermed miracles?

If you are morally good and upright and dont believe Jesus, you'll still make heaven...
seriously?
Do u knw what we have in John 3:16? John 3:5?
Wait? Pls i need to know,are u a christain?

''For he that is not against us is for us.''Mark 9:40
beliving in Jesus is an added advantage
let me ask you,and pls answer:
1. What did Jesus come to do?
2. What is the point of believing Jesus if just being good will take u to heaven?
3. And do know that nobody is good or can be good?
4. Are u a christain?
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
@mintayo;
by Mintayo(m): 11:05am
Funny,but i am not here to claim superiority abt christainity...i am sure muslims will say islam,i don't expect nothing less.
Time will surely tell,but it might just be late by then.
Again@Roy,i will say it again,mayb u shld think abt it very well...no two prophets who claimed to come from the same God will v or bring different messages or contradictory messages...then one of them must be a Liar!
Now d question is,which prophet's message should affirm the other=
should the last prophet's message affirm/confirm his predeccesor or the otherway round?
Think abt this very well!
have you heard the expression he who laughs last, laughs best? the later always correct the former, like Jesus was to what was written about Moses, Muhammad is the same on what is written on Jesus. evidence, every prophet ends his ministry of statement of finishing the mission in a sermon to the followers, and God is called to Witness. then last word [sentence] always 1. in the case of what was written about Jesus, there is a different last word all in the same event. if they mess up something that simple, you will see that it is necessary for the later prophet to clarify what happened. so Muhammad [sa] is upon the tradition of the former prophets [as], the very tradition you denied for prophet Jesus [as] thereby repackaging him as what he is not. you cant be 100% woman and 100% woman and somebody agrees that pure woman or pure man. so how is it possible for 100% man to be 100% God and pure God and pure man all at the same tome? you can have more that 1 thing to make a unit and say that the individual in that unit is equal in value to the sum total of the unit.
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo; have you heard the expression he who laughs last, laughs best? the later always correct the former, like Jesus was to what was written about Moses, Muhammad is the same on what is written on Jesus. evidence, every prophet ends his ministry of statement of finishing the mission in a sermon to the followers, and God is called to Witness. then last word [sentence] always 1. in the case of what was written about Jesus, there is a different last word all in the same event. if they mess up something that simple, you will see that it is necessary for the later prophet to clarify what happened. so Muhammad [sa] is upon the tradition of the former prophets [as], the very tradition you denied for prophet Jesus [as] thereby repackaging him as what he is not. you cant be 100% woman and 100% woman and somebody agrees that pure woman or pure man. so how is it possible for 100% man to be 100% God and pure God and pure man all at the same tome? you can have more that 1 thing to make a unit and say that the individual in that unit is equal in value to the sum total of the unit.
Mohammed did not confirm what Jesus did,instead all he came to do was 100% what Jesus did,even with his message!
Do u knw you can be a liar,a cheat and still have d last laugh?
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
OlamiB: dats true
hmmmm potential atheist grin
this is the first question I asked myself before I decided to question my belief
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by omotayokay: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mintayo:
do u knw there r fake prophets who perfoermed miracles?

seriously?
Do u knw what we have in John 3:16? John 3:5?
Wait? Pls i need to know,are u a christain?

let me ask you,and pls answer:
1. What did Jesus come to do?
2. What is the point of believing Jesus if just being good will take u to heaven?
3. And do know that nobody is good or can be good?
4. Are u a christain?
Why would you say nobody can be good? Why you would say nobody can make heaven except he believes JESUS? What bout the men of old, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Job? Were they good? Did they know Jesus? Did they make heaven?
Im a christian but I dont condemn other believers of God to damnation just becos because they are not christians
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
musKeeto: My own better pass una own.. AlauunYawhweh.
my own better pass una own alaunyahwehzeus grin
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
omotayokay: We all serve the same God but in different modes. Concerning judgement, you'll be judged according to your works...good or evil and not by any freakin religion!
naaa, Bible says, no one will goto to heaven except they accept Christ as their lord and saviour

even if you are gooder than bill gate, if you don't believe in Jesus, u are going to hell
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by ChristKid1: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
No god or gods has the right to judge me.
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
omotayokay:
Why would you say nobody can be good?
we can only strive to be good...pls read Matthew 19:17.
Pls u need to read d Bible more,no offence...i was once like u until d Lord opened my eyes.
Why you would say nobody can make heaven except he believes JESUS? What bout the men of old, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Job? Were they good? Did they know Jesus? Did they make heaven?
no offence intended,but u r thnkin like a muslim...we are in the New Convenant,made to us through d blood of Jesus...untill we accept Jesus,then we cn go to heaven!
Concerning ur question,those pple will b judged bases on d dispenstion they were then...pls read Rom 3:25-31.
I cnt put d passages here bcus i am using a phone...pls read them.

Im a christian but I dont condemn other believers of God to damnation just becos because they are not christians
neither do i,but if they dnt accept Jesus as their LORD and SAVIOUR,and be sanctified by His blood,then,they are already condemned.
We have athiest who dnt believe that God exist,will they make GOD heaven too?
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by plaetton: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
ibit-abid-qudrt:
Bismillah,

Pardon my ignorance, but could you please show us where in genesis that Adam was commanded to worship the lord?

Thank you.
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by plaetton: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mintayo:

Do you have any written works directly from Jesus himself, or you are just regurgitating what people said and wrote about him?
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by plaetton: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mintayo:
we can only strive to be good...pls read Matthew 19:17.
Pls u need to read d Bible more,no offence...i was once like u until d Lord opened my eyes.
no offence intended,but u r thnkin like a muslim...we are in the New Convenant,made to us through d blood of Jesus...untill we accept Jesus,then we cn go to heaven!
Concerning ur question,those pple will b judged bases on d dispenstion they were then...pls read Rom 3:25-31.
I cnt put d passages here bcus i am using a phone...pls read them.

neither do i,but if they dnt accept Jesus as their LORD and SAVIOUR,and be sanctified by His blood,then,they are already condemned.
We have athiest who dnt believe that God exist,will they make GOD heaven too?

I find it quite funny, you are telling believers of other faiths to read your bible, a book of your faith, so that they can agree with your beliefs.
That is hilarious.

I suppose that you have spent some time as well reading the Koran.
Wouldn't make more sense to read both and then judge which one makes more sense.?
undecided
Re: Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? by Mintayo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
plaetton:

I find it quite funny, you are telling believers of other faiths to read your bible, a book of your faith, so that they can agree with your beliefs.
That is hilarious.

I suppose that you have spent some time as well reading the Koran.
Wouldn't make more sense to read both and then judge which one makes more sense.?
undecided

go slowly,d guy said he is a christain,that is why i told him that; and again i see nothing wrong in u reading d Bible if you are willing to knw the truth!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective / Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? / Goshen, What Is The "Babylon System Of The World"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.