Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? (1364 Views)

Significant Of The Washing And Kissing Of The Feet Done By The Pope / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Billboards With Pictures Of Couples Advertising Their Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by youngelder(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Good morning. A
friend of Mine brought this up. I didnt know what to answer. So i'm asking you.. What do u think? Is it right to 'kiss the bride' in front of the alter during the wedding?
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by Tallesty1(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
Is church wedding biblical
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by priscaoge(f): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Is marriage Biblical

1 Like

Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by youngelder(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Is church wedding biblical
wel, i dnt know. Is it?
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by youngelder(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2014
priscaoge: Is marriage Biblical
yes it is. U shuld ask.. 'is d ceremony biblical?
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by esof1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
priscaoge: Is marriage Biblical

Marriage is biblical. (paying of bride price) Jesus turned water into wine in a wedding ceremony.
But church wedding isn't biblical.

"you may kiss ur bride" isn't biblical.
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by lastmessenger: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op that us the worst sin ever
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by priscaoge(f): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
youngelder:
yes it is. U shuld ask.. 'is d ceremony biblical?

Well I don't know,is it?
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by priscaoge(f): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Is church wedding biblical

gringrincheesygrin
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by youngelder(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Priscaoge.. Marriage is biblical. Gen 2:24.. 'therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh'.
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by priscaoge(f): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
youngelder: Priscaoge.. Marriage is biblical. Gen 2:24.. 'therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh'.

Hehhehehehe cheesy :DHehhehehehe Guy am 100% aware of that. Don't always take some comments serious wink

1 Like

Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by priscaoge(f): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
esof1:

Marriage is biblical. (paying of bride price) Jesus turned water into wine in a wedding ceremony.
But church wedding isn't biblical.

"you may kiss ur bride" isn't biblical.

Sisi mi I know about that wink wink. Some comments are just for fun,to make d thread lively grin as una de comment now wink

1 Like

Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by youngelder(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
priscaoge:
Hehhehehehe cheesy :DHehhehehehe Guy am 100% aware of that. Don't always take some comments serious wink
Hahahahaha... Yes ma. Bt dat kissing own eh..
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by Tallesty1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
youngelder:
wel, i dnt know. Is it?
It is not.
Re: Is The Kissing Of Couples In Church After Wedding Biblical? by youngelder(m): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tallesty1: It is not.
dat means d kissing stuff isnt biblical...

(1) (Reply)

Tetragrammaton (YHWH) / Eid 2015 Animated Gif Images Photos Download For Whatsapp / Why Some Doubt The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.