Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. (4560 Views)

Were's Your Limit Of Touch On The First Date?ladies Plz... / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 27, 2013
....errmm for the record, i dont really smoke weed... I only ask coz men nowadays are into bad girls.

.. Guys, this girl respects u, likes u and treats u like a king..The only issue is Weed (shee smokes weed)...& she's a bad biatch.. Men are also known to love bad boys.. ..please advise?...cheers!!
embarassed
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by quivah(f): 4:50am On Aug 27, 2013

Does smoking weeds make her less of a woman ? So far she has got the right traits .
Tho, i wouldnt

If I was a man.

As I wouldn't , if it were to be a man..
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by madone: 5:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Yes
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 27, 2013
ya mon u kno it gives inspiratian she needs it perform magical jas like me ya kno!!

abeg i nor de smoke oo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by BTT(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Why get involved with someone who has helplessly chosen to thread such a path.

Assuming you have 3 sons and die young, how does she train your kids?

Hell NO! For a million and one times if you ask for the millionth time.

She should pls look for one of her kind.

There are other girls who have all of her listed features- and more- and don't do weed. I'd rather build a future with one of such.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Enegod(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2013
hell in the No!
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2013
I dey mad?
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Tuntheycr7: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2013
OP are you on weeeed??
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tuntheycr7: OP are you on weeeed??

Are you this dumb? undecided. Wetin show for my write up say i dey smoke angry.

Answer the question or is your girlfriend an egbo addict angry?
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Emmadani: I dey mad?

You might be mad, e no dey show for post angry. Yours might be the computerized madness whereby you can be able to login and type on the net but your post will always show a madness traits undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by akintun: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
I have actually dated a girl dat smokes weed b4, despite d fact dat I have never even tasted it b4. I would classify my relationship with dis girl as my best ever despite her weed smoking baggage . I'm actually not sure if I can marry a weed smoking girl.
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
O'boy, if i take weed and the biatch takes her own weed.
Na clash of the titans go happen gidigba that night for bed.
#subscribing#

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
It is only a weed smoker that can post this kind of weed thread.
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
never
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by kliq(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Mary jane kiss
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 28, 2013
MJ for micheal POWER!
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 28, 2013
carujmonella:

You might be mad, e no dey show for post angry. Yours might be the computerized madness whereby you can be able to login and type on the net but your post will always show a madness traits undecided
obiariche
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2013
tpacalipse: It is only a weed smoker that can post this kind of weed thread.
correct
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by dowjones(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2013
women who weed are a rare breed. Leave them for us who know thier value.

Shout out to all em ladies who Toke on that kush

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Pdizzle(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
YES
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
No.

Smoking is filthy. The weed makes it worse. I don't smoke and will never have any business dating a smoker, not to talk of adding insult to injury by dating a lady that smokes weed. . .

Tufiakwa. sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Why not?? I won't be dating just her anyway.
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Lucasbalo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
No.
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by sansiro: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
grin sadNa wah oooooooooooooooooooooo smileyNa wah oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
OP pls I am actually searching 4 a weedsmoker 2 date ryt now, do u know any? Pls PM me immediaately I'll immensely apppreciate n ur effort shall b rewarded

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in smoking weed as long as you aren't addicted and you smoke it like once a month or smthn.
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by simdam500(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
sholypopz: I don't see anything wrong in smoking weed as long as you aren't addicted and you smoke it like once a month or smthn.

seconded... Just once a month to get high or in a cold weather dat is meant for 2... Lolz
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
I can and wouldn't mind dating her if she's good-looking,calm and clean.. Forgot to add well behaved
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
sexkillz: No.

Smoking is filthy. The weed makes it worse. I don't smoke and will never have any business dating a smoker, not to talk of adding insult to injury by dating a lady that smokes weed. . .

Tufiakwa. sad

come on son.
you know you smoke that dro. tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pdizzle: YES

as long as she puff puff passes huh? grin
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
*Kails*:

come on son.
you know you smoke that dro. tongue
Nooooooooo
Re: Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. by Nuzo1(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2013
GF...maybe. Wife....NO!

My little experience showed that as much as it helps broaden your understanding about certain issues like music and 'fun' with friends etc..it impaires your judgement on critical issues.

So, it will be a collosal disaster to have a weed smoker make decision regarding children and family.

It could also result to birth defects in newborns.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakup Sex / Look At The Clock And Tell Us What Says Ur Time (picture) / Amazingly Cute Pet Names To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.