Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? (2200 Views)

Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? / Guys, Will You Date Ladies That Smoke Weed. / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Parisgoodman(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
If u ask me, i'll say i'm the crazy type, i love going gaga, i prefer a girl 2 be my type(crazy)i like girls that smoke but it seems we nigerians see them as bad girls(ashi) but the truth is they smoke not because they are bad but its just what they like doing, after all smoking doesnt bring a good interest except for the pleasure of time and moment or to cure emotional distress and cold, but why do nigerians see them as bad girls is what i dont know. My present babe smokes, but people that sees her are always shocked as if they heard that the pope's having a son, but she's one sweet thing i'v seen, the room is open and be reasonable while hitting ur keyboard.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Goldieluks: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
Each to their own. undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by LesbianBoy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
@op, okay we don hear you, we promise to see them as 'SU' from now on!

Besides i (and i am sure many guys on this lomance section) do not see GOLDIELUKS as a bad girl even she
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Smoking is bad. Girls that smoke are bad girls.
Stealing is bad. Girls that steal are bad girls.
Killing is bad. Girls that kill are bad girls.
etc.

How is that simple logic hard to grasp for you ppl?
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by honeric01(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yes and yes and yes,

smoke and you still expect me to kiss you or even call you a lady?

smoke in this hot weather?
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Goldieluks: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Besides i (and i am sure many guys on this lomance section) do not see lesboy as a bad girl even she
LesbianBoy:

Besides i (and i am sure many guys on this lomance section) do not see lesboy as a bad girl even she

are you okay dear? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Parisgoodman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
honeric01:

Yes and yes and yes,

smoke and you still expect me to kiss you or even call you a lady?

smoke in this hot weather?
Call her woman,
The hamattan noe wave reach ur side abi?
You must be a jehovah witness and i see u to be the type that will go against human rights.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by 195(f): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2011
OK they shouldnt smoke but they can GOLD DIG abi OP

I prefer my girl to smoke weed, infact add cocaine Join sef

But she shouldnt be a flirt and sleep about for money like the 3 million girls in Nigeria does
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
@poster
you are even lucky, some would say that a woman wearing pants (or one that drinks alcohol) is also wrong. . . . . . . . imagine the madness since in France a glass of wine is "mandatory", during dinner.

if you have no problem with a smoking gal then why should you care what these people think?!
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Parisgoodman(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

OK they shouldnt smoke but they can GOLD DIG abi OP

I prefer my girl to smoke weed, infact add cocaine Join sef

But she shouldnt be a flirt and sleep about for money like the 3 million girls in Nigeria does

Seconded! My babe look more sexy when smoke and she ain't addicted like 'em gurlz to BB.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by slimyem: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
what's all the noise about?
If you dig a girl that smokes,go for her and if you don't go your way.
That one smokes doesnt make her a bad girl and that one doesnt smoke does not make one a good girl either.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Parisgoodman(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2011
slimyem:

what's all the noise about?
If you dig a girl that smokes,go for her and if you don't go your way.
That one smokes doesnt make her a bad girl and that one doesnt smoke does not make one a good girl either.
Ehmm, your name is already on the list of noise makers. Anyway, u make sense for this one, unlike the prev.*winks*
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .Because smoking is BAD for the health.
And smokers are liable to die young.
Second hand smoke is more deadly.
I'll be damned if i date a girl that smokes, killing herself slowly! We have good girl smokers and we have bad girl non smokers. I'm discouraging the act of smoking, not necessarily the individual![/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
@sexkills! Wit the way u run ya mouth only in romance section of nl, i'm beginnin to think u r either a girl or ur addicted to sometin silly! Idiota!
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Excelboi(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
^^ why are you obsessed with sexkillz? Ahn ahn
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
@excel dem cook crase giv u chop?
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by slimyem: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
Parisgoodman:

Ehmm, your name is already on the list of noise makers. Anyway, u make sense for this one, unlike the prev.*winks*
thanks but please save and swallow your winks.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
Smoking doesn't make someone a bad person,its discouraged cos it does more harm to the health than good,I don't see a girl that smokes as bad but she's only gon end up hurting herself.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2011
Hypocritical shallow judgmental Nigerians.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Mallow: 1:49am On Dec 07, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Besides i (and i am sure many guys on this lomance section) do not see GOLDIELUKS as a bad girl even she

Focus on the topic and stop stirring up fight.
Smh.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 07, 2011
most naija girls wey dey smoke nah ashi business dem dey do sad.No go carry girl wey dey smoke ganja and ciga go house show ur parents as ur wife to be oooo
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by ETPower(m): 3:06am On Dec 07, 2011
I really think a smoking girl is not a good girl.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by honeric01(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2011
Parisgoodman:

Call her woman,
The hamattan noe wave reach your side abi?
You must be a jehovah witness and i see u to be the type that will go against human rights.

woman? lol, well to you, they are women, to me, they are not, rather they are bad influence.

the harmattan here is more hot than cold.

so because i don't fancy females that smoke, that makes me a Jehovah witness? what a brilliant way of thinking, abeg screw human right jare, can i slap you without u retaliating since you love human right so much?

smoking be it male or female sucks, not only are you killing yourself gradually, you're also killing those close to you each time they inhale the smokes.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Smoking is bad. Girls that smoke are bad girls.
Stealing is bad. Girls that steal are bad girls.
Killing is bad. Girls that kill are bad girls.
etc.

How is that simple logic hard to grasp for you ppl?

GBAM!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by bekay911(f): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2011
A dude dat smokes is he a bad guy as well ( no offience) ?
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2011
Why ppl dey drink panadol for anoda man headache? undecided undecided undecided undecided Me i can't date a smoker,so dat i wnt develop lung cancer n die b4 my time(God forbid) as for gals dat smoke we all know who n wat dey are! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by neyostica: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
Fact: 90% of female smokers are whores
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by bekay911(f): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
Wat a mindset. D society frowns @ smokn cos its dangerous to d smoker n smokee( dose around him/her), it shortens ur life span and chances of developing lung cancer are high very high.
On d oda hand nt evrybody dat smokes is a LovePeddler , some do it cos dey r stressed out n frustrated so dey smoke to bcom calm , some do it cos dey fink it makes dem look n feel lyk big guys n gurls, and it brings out d dude factor in dem
while some do it cos dey wanna luk bad n seem threatnening to odas.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
i really think smoking is bad with a capital b. There's no good side to it, really lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by drnoel: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
oye na nkeye!!
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls? by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
bekay911:

Wat a mindset. D society frowns @ smokn cos its dangerous to d smoker n smokee( dose around him/her), it shortens your life span and chances of developing lung cancer are high very high.
On d oda hand nt evrybody dat smokes is a LovePeddler , some do it cos dey r stressed out n frustrated so dey smoke to bcom calm , some do it cos dey fink it makes dem look n feel lyk big guys n gurls, and it brings out d dude factor in dem
while some do it cos dey wanna luk bad n seem threatnening to odas.

seems you smoke, if yes, why do you smoke? and what do you derive from smoking? for the same reasons you listed or something else? what happens to those who do not smoke when they are stressed or frustrated? is there nothing less harmful you can use to calm your self from stress and frustration?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Don't Respect Men Anymore / She Said "Woo Me Again" / Must MARRIED Couples MOVE In TOGETHER?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.