Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin (69729 Views)

Joshua Agai, A Model, Bleaches His Skin / PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day / Tonto Dikeh On Set Of A Movie (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by iphedahyor(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
I like dat bt I refuse 2 comment
Chanchit: So she thinks the surgery was a success with all the green vains that looks asif they would pop out of her skin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by glisteringice: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
wetin b our own biz
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
LOL! Funny

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Sweetlemon(f): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Adex097: cheesy yea!!! Tonto is back on NL front page!!!

Shame on beverly!!! grin

Kai! you too wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Bryancrox(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
K

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by anytexy: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
..be back soon ok.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Orikinla(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Let us pray for her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
I still like this babe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by MzXtacy(f): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Anyone who tries to hate or criticize her on dis will sound very silly because It's her money! It's her skin! It's her life!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by 25omega(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
That interview was one of the worst interviews ever. She gets asked a question and she looks at the ceiling like a primary school child. She is also answering the bleaching question as if she has a team of scientist who are helping her to bleach properly. She doesn't seem comfortable at all and she doesn't give a crap about the implications of what she said about being fair skinned due to bleaching.

all the young girls who like her and want to be like her would gladly take the risk of damaging their skin. This also is an example of self hate. I don't know this woman but i didn't develop any ounce of respect for her honesty

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Daresh(f): 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
rozayx5: this will surely make front page undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

True dat!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
I'm proud that she admitted to it. How many Hollywood celebs have been able to do that?? Exactly!

She's right, kinda. If you don't use sun screen, you suffer skin discoloration in some part of your body and yes! There are hydroquinone free lightening cream that can be used to ensure you get your natural skin tone back.

Do not get me wrong, I do realize that she admitted to skin bleaching. LoL, Tonto grin grin Do whatever makes you beautiful as long as you moderate the usage and you're sure it has no future implications.

Make I run before Ileke bring her Nollywood non-bleaching campaign.

P.S: She must have a crush on that interviewer oo, see how nervous and restless she appeared grin Tonto stop trying to fake accent.....or learn how to speak English first if you must.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lolitua:
dude i cnt recall callin ur name..n by d way wah i typd z n will 4eva b dah real fact..do sum research on it...itz a pity dah creature lyk u dnt fink b4 typin...#i pity u#

Sis, try writing properly. What you've typed here is really difficult to understand.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by onila(f): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
shes already fair

so she just toned her self not really "bleach"
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Caracta(f): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Don't you just love her? She didn't even deny it. That's impressive! I like real girls...no faking, no forming. Tontollish, you got a plus from me.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Caracta(f): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Siena:

Sis, try writing properly. What you've typed here is really difficult to understand.

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
This is the kind of CRAP that makes #frontPage?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Doyensky: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
And it did make front pagecheesy
rozayx5: this will surely make front page undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by adbokus(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
i was hoping to read about how she advised young girls on how to stay focused on the path to achieving their dreams or about a charitable act or gesture she showed to a fellow Nigerian....but this..... sad undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by DonaldGenes(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
click like button if you are fair like tonto decay
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Na so, anyway I no dey blame u .77% of naijan bleach.
Enjoy the degradation of your skin, hope u get a cancer, shameless girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Emmysteve(m): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tonto Dike gaind her rightful position
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by mistybravo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lolitua: All d actress in nollywood especially dah fair ones(mostly dah yorubas) ar bleachin jst 2 luk beautiful...so if dah idiot(tonto) z bleachin no nid 2 shout u all knw dah she has neva bin alryt...
Bloody tribalist
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Emmysteve(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Na so, anyway I no dey blame u .77% of naijan bleach.
how did you come about that figure and wetin concern cameroon and Tonto Dike? why you kon dey hate the poor girl?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Emmysteve: how did you come about that figure and wetin concern cameroon and Tonto Dike? why you kon dey hate the poor girl?
I'm free to comment on any thread.get that in ur thick skull. Besides google is your friend
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by biolabee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
interestingly and surprisingly,... i felt the same way though she sort of stuttered with some mistakes...

But i loved the outfit... chic.////
Caracta: Don't you just love her? She didn't even deny it. That's impressive! I like real girls...no faking, no forming. Tontollish, you got a plus from me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Rossikk(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
homesteady: This is the first time tonto dikeh is getting my respect!! She said the truth, unlike other actress who would swear with heaven and earth that they are not bleaching!

But does she get your respect for bleaching?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by Rossikk(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
*Shollypopz:
I'm proud that she admitted to it. How many Hollywood celebs have been able to do that?? Exactly!

She's right, kinda. If you don't use sun screen, you suffer skin discoloration in some part of your body and yes! There are hydroquinone free lightening cream that can be used to ensure you get your natural skin tone back.

Do not get me wrong, I do realize that she admitted to skin bleaching. LoL, Tonto grin grin Do whatever makes you beautiful as long as you moderate the usage and you're sure it has no future implications.

Make I run before Ileke bring her Nollywood non-bleaching campaign.

P.S: She must have a crush on that interviewer oo, see how nervous and restless she appeared grin Tonto stop trying to fake accent.....or learn how to speak English first if you must.

Well, you're happy enough with her faking her skin colour so what's your problem with her faking the accent? Afterall the 'new' accent goes along with the 'new' skin color.

I wonder how soon before nose jobs and liposuction become the norm, in the mad rush by these worthless, illiterate, ignorant imbeciles (sorry - bleaching Nollywood actresses) to deny their Africanness.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by onila(f): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Na so, anyway I no dey blame u .77% of naijan bleach.

u french africans bleach more
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by floggins: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
very soion they ask all nigerians to donate and help save her from ski cancer..
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by olusegxz: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Doctor in the house. grin. While I secretly admire her honesty, it is totally bad that she admitted to skin bleaching. If she is not as popular as she is she can do what she wants and face the consequences alone, however she is.. well a celebrity and has many "female fans" who will follow her ways or at best say .. well if tonto bleaches then its "cool". But its NOT! The rise of skin cancers has gone so high in Nigeria that the WHO wants to declare it as a high fatality endemic. Bleaching takes away the melanin in your skin that protects your skin from our harmful sun. Take that away and you are literally naked. Take a trip to the dermatology department of luth in yaba and get a little drift of the consequences of skin bleaching. Don't bleach and tonto dike don't encourage it. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin by papi365: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lolitua: All d actress in nollywood especially dah fair ones(mostly dah yorubas) ar bleachin jst 2 luk beautiful...so if dah idiot(tonto) z bleachin no nid 2 shout u all knw dah she has neva bin alryt...
DOSE YORUBA ARTRESS AND ARTIST WORST PAST.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Portable / Ladies In Towel Go Gaga For Peter Okoye's #OneMoreNightChallengeDance / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.