Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" (1743 Views)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / She Is In Love With Her Brother And About To Sleep With Him / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" by Aabheaven(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2013
This story may sound shocking but it is true and it happened here in Naija. The said girl is 20 years of age while her brother is 18 years of age.she said and I quote "I wish i were trolling,that what I am about to tell you is a lie.but it is not,please don't judge me.it's been this way for a month now,we had always been typically close siblings but ever since he broke up with his girlfriend, i would comfort him and say "it's alright,you will find someone perfect someday". Last week we were in his room and i said those words,we looked into one another eyes and we french kissed for a long while,it felt weird though. Then, of course,our parents returned and i felt wrong, kind of gross even.i went back to my room and cried. The next day we were home alone and he kissed me again,things got out of hand and we were doing things to each other, then we made passionate love or and reclined into one another arms.it's been almost three days since we made love, we 've been kissing and doing other things whenever we can and I can honestly say we are in love. We have been planning our future together and I am beginning to think I made a huge mistake-I love him,but i'm not sure if it is like that" end of quote. She is asking for advice and said that she should not be mock that she know she has done a silly thing. www.informationng.com/?p=120547
Re: Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" by Abubash(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2013
U R AN IDIOT Y WILL U GET DOWN WITH UR SIBLIN
Re: Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2013
If it was back in the days of Cain then we wouldn't have a problem but now? For heaven's sake its an abomination.
Re: Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" by Aabheaven(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2013
As i type the said post i kept saying to myself na wa o! For Naija dis one 2 dey happen.God help our Nation.Girl my advice is you have commited the abominable with your brother or Incest per say.i am meant to know by the Holy scriptures precisely Leviticus 20 that there is a curse that follow such act and thus you and your brother are now under a curse. Secondly, i doubt if you are a Christian thus you need to give your life to Christ both you and your brother. Thirdly, your parent should know about this development. Also, you should be seperated from your brother for some while to help supress the urge and Lastly, you and your brother with your parents should find a very strong Man of God to help you break the curse if not both of you future is doomed
Re: Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" by Mynd44: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013

(1)

How Do You Tell A Guy This Without Bruising His Ego. / Teachers And Female Students Romance. What Is The Way Out? / Help! Help!! Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.