Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get (1637 Views)

She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by donyjohn: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
One of the most frustrating experiences for any man to have to deal with when it comes to dating, is trying to figure out how to deal with a woman that plays hard to get. Let's be upfront and honest, when a woman plays hard to get, it can be nerve wracking. One minute, you think that you are gaining some ground with her, and the next, you are not sure that she was really ever into you.

Don't let it get you too mixed up, though. Just as the sky is going to stay blue, women are going to play hard to get with you. When you can handle this, and have fun with it, you will see that it really is not a bad thing at all. I mean, you can really have fun when she is trying to play hard to get with you.

Here's how to deal with a woman that plays hard to get:

1. Realize that it comes with the territory.

Any man with any experience is going to know that trying to attract women means that you are going to have to jump through some hoops or pass little tests that she will throw your way. And pretty much all women will toss you the proverbial hard to get runaround. So, don't get too antsy, and just realize that it is all a part of the dating game.

2. Make her come around by switching it up on her.

One of the "traps" that men fall for when a woman plays hard to get is, they proceed even harder with their pursuit. It's kind of like a game of cat and mouse at that point, and you are just going to end up feeling frustrated at the end of the day. Instead of doing what she expects you to do, pull back and let her come after you. A man that plays hard to get does not come around every day of the week, so you will definitely take her by surprise.

3. Get her a little bit jealous.

Now, I am not talking about doing something that is going to get her red hot with anger, here. But, little things that make her just a tad bit jealous can make her come around. Let's say that everything seems to be going well, and she starts to play that hard to get role. If you just hint at the thought of dating someone else, or you let her think that there are other women, then she will feel like she has to do something to keep your interest.

Now listen carefully-

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!.....Trust me....You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read- Click Here

Watch the video below to learn How to Start a Conversation with a Girl You Like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE5lDrs-Oro

How to Start a Conversation with a Girl You Like
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
These reasons arent enough..pls gv me more..i need to deal with all ov dem...
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Priceless24(f): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
These reasons arent enough..pls gv me more..i need to deal with all ov dem...

Don't be so gullible, you for ask the OP how many don work for am.
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Priceless24:

Don't be so gullible, you for ask the OP how many don work for am.
lol i dnt care... I just want to deal with dem in dis nairaland....
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Priceless24(f): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i dnt care... I just want to deal with dem in dis nairaland....

Lol, only on Nairaland? What did they do to you?
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Priceless24:

Lol, only on Nairaland? What did they do to you?
many things....
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
If she plays hard to get,leave that b*tch and move to the next one
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by boombay(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
if any lady plays hard to get... I'll kidnap her ,rape her and then cum on her pussygrin
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
what my eye has saw on this nl my mouth can fit spoke it

Ayaf taya for una relation expert
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
what my eye has saw on this nl my mouth can fit spoke it

Ayaf taya for una relationship expert
Re: How To Deal With A Woman That Plays Hard To Get by Rapsainot(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
hard to get?

ladies still does that?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry Her / I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It / Get Tasers For Your Safety And Security In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.