Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? (3564 Views)

Which University Distance Learning Programe Is Best For Science Courses / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by DEKING3(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2005
Who knows about Columbus International University?

Hey guys, I need the help of anyone who knows about Columbus International University situated on British Virgin Islands.

Someone told me they run Distance Learning Programme around the world, so I just want to verify if they have a centre in Lagos. If yes, I'ld also like to know if they have any courses in Information and Communications Technology.

I've been to the website and sufficient information on the Distance Learning programme.
Hoping someone would help out.
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by MrBones1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2005
Their website should be able to tell you all you need. But if you can;t get it there, then again like I said. you are on your own
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by Seun(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2005
I don't think the name is correct. There is no Columbus University on the Virgin Islands. Or can you give us a link to their website?
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by DEKING3(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2005
O.k, here's the link www.columbusiu.co.uk
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by Seun(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2005
It doesn't look so legitimate.
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by DEKING3(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2005
seun you mean the website?
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by Seun(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2005
Yes, the website is a low quality site even by Nigerian standards.
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by DEKING3(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2005
My thought too when I got into it. But I have a friend at the British who has offered to verify. He told me that if any school is coming into Nigeria from the U.K, it must pass thru the British Council in Nigeria coz they have to make plans for the school before they come in. So I guess I have to wait till he verifies for me.
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by WesleyanA(f): 4:46am On Sep 05, 2005
i'm thinking it's a nigerian school situated on the virgin island.
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by DEKING3(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2005
Wesley, why did you say that? Did you observe something, pls let's hear it.
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by gbengaijot(m): 4:26am On Dec 01, 2005
Its illegitimate. Any university branded in the Uk and legal must av www.name.ac.uk. like www.bedfrod.ac.uk, www.manchester.ac.uk. be careful of all this websites oooo. av u being to www.universityofnigeria.com. its totally fake
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by larryoncol(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2007
@ ALL OF YOU,

IT'S A SCAM, YOU COULD FIND OUT EASILY IF YOU WHERE INTO NETWORKING,
Re: Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? by agursu: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2007
i am aware of this unioversity and their study center in lagos.Their regional office is located in portharcourt and i have one of their magazine which was published where eminent nigerians are partricipant like governor,miinisters and some corporate organizations.This make my believe that they are not fake to have published such magazine.The only problem i have with them is their website that is not opening, i think sth needs to be done to that.

THEIR CERTIFICATE IS ACCEPTED BY BANKS AND COME OTHER ORGANIZATION.But i must say we've gat to watch out cos na niga we dey.

(1) (Reply)

Starting Up A School In Nigeria - Funding / Guys I Need Your Help "Argumentative Essay" / Reasons Why DIBU Favoured The Cbt Candidates Fairly Shown! Testify If True..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.