Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? (1254 Views)

Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) / Nairalander:wia N Wen Did u Meet Ur husbnd,wife/gulfrnd/bf?Share ur Experience / Have U Dated Another African Apart From Yr Native Country? How Wuz It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by moonfc: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
i meet my gf while i was chatting on a social network like this... and after some months, i broke the silence and the YES wasnt far... for 3 years.. its been on and designed with plenty screwing..
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by jaybee3(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
moonfc: i meet my gf while i was chatting on a social network like this... and after some months, i broke the silence and the YES wasnt far... for 3 years.. its been on and designed with plenty screwing..

2 Likes

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
And for those of us that are still single?

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by slap1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Spouse is not the same as girl/boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
moonfc: i meet my gf while i was chatting on a social network like this... and after some months, i broke the silence and the YES wasnt far... for 3 years.. its been on and designed with plenty screwing..

You're Inversely telling us that u've been screwing a gal u hooked up with on a Social network?

Hero?
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by EmekaPrince(m): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
met my wifey in her sista's house wen i wnt to visit my cousin, elda sista's hubby in PH.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by dmcdad: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
slap1: Spouse is not the same as girl/boyfriend.
Abi oooooo

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by dmcdad: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
ledafaze: And for those of us that are still single?
We just observe...
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by sexymoma(f): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
We met when he came to buy a Range Rover sport in our company...
Oh My God it was a romantic moment...
he asked for ma digit and guess what, i never hesitated on giving him.

It good to imagine you know grin

i know he would find me someday, somehow cry

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by Enegod(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
1st was my sec school sweetheart lasted
3 years, 1 child
2nd sweethrt met her in the church
lasted 9 years, 3 children undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by Enegod(m): 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
sexymoma: We met when he came to buy a Range Rover sport in our company...

undecided
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by sexymoma(f): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: undecided
tongue
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by dmcdad: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
sexymoma: We met when he came to buy a Range Rover sport in our company...

cheesy I don laff tire. No be lie my sista

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by dmcdad: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: 1st was my sec school sweetheart lasted
3 years, 1 child
2nd sweethrt met her in the church
lasted 9 years, 3 children undecided
And next would be for 27 years with 9 children. Abi?

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by Enegod(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
dmcdad:
And next would be for 27 years with 9 children. Abi?
na curse be this? undecided
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by dmcdad: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enegod: na curse be this? undecided
Nope!!! Just trying to maintain the progression
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by Enegod(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
dmcdad:
Nope!!! Just trying to maintain the progression
grin grin
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by Exponental(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jamb lesson. Though we failed dat yr shaa.
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by swtme(f): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
He came 2 serve(NYSC)in my state n e saw me n started asking me out n i l8r agreed,we've bin married for almost 8yrs n blessed with 2 kids smiley
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by Lahyorh: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
I met my dear husband on my street, precisely at the pepper seller shop, though i was pretty young then & i had earlier decided not to have anything doing with any guy in my area, i had to break the rule bcus i realized he is not any guy but a special one.
We actually dated for 9 yrs before sealing it & our baby is a year+
in total i have known him for abt 12year and it has been wonderful

1 Like

Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by dmcdad: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
^^^^ Wow! I am glad to know about this... More fruitful years ahead
Re: How Did U Meet Ur Spouse And How Long Have U Dated? by moonfc: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
ElGuapo:

You're Inversely telling us that u've been screwing a gal u hooked up with on a Social network?

Hero?

don't take it to heart bro...
cheers.!

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before You Get Married Or Say Yes To Any Relationship / How To Seduce Your Man In Seconds / She Like Me Many Much But Too Shy/sacred To Make Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.