Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] (1239 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / See Beautiful Photo From Olusola And Olajumoke Engagement Party!! / Engagement Party..your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] by akeemstunna(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
A woman was sent a cake that resembled human
faeces with the words ‘eat s**t’ written on it after a
dispute with the baker.
Micaela Harris was left embarrassed, and her nieces
upset, when she pulled off some ‘magnificent’
wrapping paper to reveal the rude looking creation at
her engagement party in New Zealand. The poo cake
was retaliation against her sister who had a
disagreement with Oh Cakes owner Emma McDonald
when organising the gift.
‘It was a weird situation. At the time my sister didn’t
even know what was going on,’ Harris told Stuff.co.nz.
‘I think it [the disagreement] was taken too far. ‘
As a business owner you come across customers you
don’t like but you have got to take the highs and the
lows, got to suck it up.

Re: Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] by Enegod(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
what is poo cake?
Re: Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] by dejt4u(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lmao
Re: Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] by LadyH(f): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
I go stil chop! angry
Re: Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] by dkronicle(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Is that cake from her ukwu ?
Re: Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] by bcomputer101: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Latest update about Nigeria Immigration Recruitment

www.nairaland.com/1584595/drop-latest-information-nigeria-immigration
Re: Woman Sent ‘poo Cake’ At Engagement Party After Dispute With Baker [SEE PHOTO] by OCTAVO: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
OP, talk true is that your poo? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? / I Have A Question / How Do I Make Her Stop ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.