Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa (10013 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Be / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
ijaw citizen: Sorry to burst your bubble dear, Bayelsa is 100% Ijaw.

I think the guy is right. I've met someone in Bayelsa who said he's not Ijaw but Isoko and he's from Bayelsa.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
pazienza:

You are wrong bro, Bayelsa is not 100 percent ijaw, bayelsa have indigenous Igbo communities as well as Isoko communities. The igbo communities in Bayelsa can be found in Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all in Sagbama area of bayelsa, they are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group.

Even ogbia people cannot be said to be ijaw, as they speak a language closer to what is obtainable in akwa ibom. They are currently under ijaw umbrella for political and economic reasons. No ijaw man understands Ogbia without first learning it from scratch.

So, technically, an ukwuani igbo man from Eke Okpokri,Osekwenike or Abuetor, might one day rule Bayelsa, if the majority ijaw people there find him worthy of that post, same way the efiks and ejaghams found liyel imoke worthy of leading them. Lest i forget, an ndoki Igbo man may one day govern Akwaibom, provided he is from those ndoki communities currently in akwaibom, and if the Ibibio, annang, oron and the rest of akwaibom people find him good enough for the post.

These your Igbo groups are merely 1 to 3 villages strong. Maybe 5000 people.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
classicEntity: Igbos can only govern Akwa Ibom state because indigeneous Igbo can be found in Etim Lga; they are d Ndoki people also in Abia nd Rivers states. In cross River state, Liyel Imoke nd wife are Igbos He's from Abi lga because the SS nd SE are not tribalists. But there are no indigeneous Igbos in Bayelsa, so the state is not there's to govern, and moreover Bayelsa is not 100% Ijaw, its peopled by IJaws, Nembes, Epie, Ogbia, Attisa etc..
What a classic ignoramus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abagworo:

I think the guy is right. I've met someone in Bayelsa who said he's not Ijaw but Isoko and he's from Bayelsa.
Abagworo my son, there is an Isoko-speaking community (relatively) but there are no Isoko people in Bayelsa state. Get it?
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
ijaw citizen: Abagworo my son, there is an Isoko-speaking community (relatively) but there are no Isoko people in Bayelsa state. Get it?

I assume its more like Ijaws that adopted Isoko language as found in some parts of Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by pazienza(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
Abagworo:

These your Igbo groups are merely 1 to 3 villages strong. Maybe 5000 people.

Yea, they are just three villages, you are right, but they are still bayelsans and are not ijaw but Igbo, so that means Bayelsa is not 100percent Ijaw as Ijaw citizen would have us believe, just as we know that Anambra and Enugu states are not 100percent Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
pazienza there are no isoko in bayelsa state. there are ijaw and egbeke igbos in bayelsa. So if they install in akwa ibom and bayelsa igbos... it will be easy to amend the constitution.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by pazienza(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
musiwa1f: pazienza there are no isoko in bayelsa state. there are ijaw and egbeke igbos in bayelsa. So if they install in akwa ibom and bayelsa igbos... it will be east to amend the constitution.

Musiwa, there are isoko speaking people in Bayelsa.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
pazienza:

You are wrong bro, Bayelsa is not 100 percent ijaw, bayelsa have indigenous Igbo communities as well as Isoko communities. The igbo communities in Bayelsa can be found in Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all in Sagbama area of bayelsa, they are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group.
Hah! Here he comes again with some new found ignorance. Musiwa must be very happy with himself because he understands you innate chest-beating nature. Osikwenike, Abuetoru and Eke Okpokiri are not Ukwanni communities. Even an Ukwanni man would laugh at you for making such claims. I won't bother to explain to you 'cos you're intoxicated & indoctrinated with ignorance.

Now watch him exhibit more of his nature:

pazienza: Even ogbia people cannot be said to be ijaw, as they speak a language closer to what is obtainable in akwa ibom. They are currently under ijaw umbrella for political and economic reasons. No ijaw man understands Ogbia without first learning it from scratch.

Lie to yourself all you want to feel comfortable dude, it is a well known fact that lies are what make Igbos feel good about themselves.

pazienza: So, technically, an ukwuani igbo man from Eke Okpokri,Osekwenike or Abuetor, might one day rule Bayelsa, if the majority ijaw people there find him worthy of that post, same way the efiks and ejaghams found liyel imoke worthy of leading them. Lest i forget, an ndoki Igbo man may one day govern Akwaibom, provided he is from those ndoki communities currently in akwaibom, and if the Ibibio, annang, oron and the rest of akwaibom people find him good enough for the post.
You see what I mean?.....So what do tell an irredeemable bigot?

For the sake of others following this thread;
Ukwanni are a mixture of Ijaw & Edoid people who now speak an Igboid language and they DON'T extend to these communities mentioned. An Ukwanni man would never exhibit this kinda madness, such disease is only reserved for the all-grabbing, no-man's-land-declaring people from the South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
ijaw citizen:

Ukwanni are a mixture of Ijaw & Edoid people who now speak an Igboid language

You just committed a worse conclusion than the person you are criticizing. Most of the people you call Ijaw are also a mixture of today's Ijo, Edo and Igbo people. I sincerely believe that part is not so important as the pure form of any group is almost impossible to find.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
ijaw citizen:

Ukwanni are a mixture of Ijaw & Edoid people who now speak an Igboid language

You just committed a worse conclusion than the person you are criticizing. Most of the people you call Ijaw are also a mixture of today's Ijo, Edo and Igbo people. I sincerely believe that part is not so important as the pure form of any group is almost impossible to find.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin

no isoko, no uhrobo, no itsekiri, no kwale, no edo in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by pazienza(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
ijaw citizen: Hah! Here he comes again with some new found ignorance. Musiwa must be very happy with himself because he understands you innate chest-beating nature. Osikwenike, Abuetoru and Eke Okpokiri are not Ukwanni communities. Even an Ukwanni man would laugh at you for making such claims. I won't bother to explain to you 'cos you're intoxicated & indoctrinated with ignorance.

Lie to yourself all you want to feel comfortable dude, it is a well known fact that lies are what make Igbos feel good about themselves.

Ukwanni are a mixture of Ijaw & Edoid people who now speak an Igboid language and they DON'T extend to these communities mentioned. An Ukwanni man would never exhibit this kinda madness, such disease is only reserved for the all-grabbing, no-man's-land-declaring people from the South East.

You are just a drunk yorubaman, masquerading as Ijaw, this your game is getting more silly, just as you did with your jason handle,where you were masquerading as an Itsekiri . Those communities i mentioned are all igbo speaking groups that trace their origin to Aboh ukwuani, stop embarrassing yourself here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Broda ,diz ur post will cost more isolations for d igboz
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
I tire for these igbo internet expansionist. I should just forget about them and let them continue in their madness because a word isn't enough for the unwise. I've told you'all the truth about these Bayelsa communities and I'm contented with that. Some fools can continue claiming all they want on the internet, it won't have any effect on the REALITY on ground. It seems I'm dignifying their rubbish with my educative responses which they would always dispute as the fools that they are. I know the next thing that would emanate from their heads is "Ijaw hate Igbo".

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
grin embarassed undecided
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by TeaParty: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Just accept you are yoruba masquerading as an ijaw.
ijaw citizen: I tire for these igbo internet expansionist. I should just forget about them and let them continue in their madness because a word isn't enough for the unwise. I've told you'all the truth about these Bayelsa communities and I'm contented with that. Some fools can continue claiming all they want on the internet, it won't have any effect on the REALITY on ground. It seems I'm dignifying their rubbish with my educative responses which they would always dispute as the fools that they are. I know the next thing that would emanate from their heads is "Ijaw hate Igbo".

2 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2013
I actually suspect that this musiwa may not be the real one,I believe ther is a fake musiwa.it seems some people may be cloning musiwas handle to open senseless threads which in their deluded minds they think they can cause tribal war between Igbo and southsouth tribes.the musiwa I know cares more about western niger,he wants to add yorubaland to benin republic,he appears incoherent and crazy but does make sense sometimes.musiwa is also an anti-Igbo tribal bigot,but the more I see threads being opened by various musiwa clone handles,the more I believe that some of them are fake and not from the real musiwa himself.By the way,that handle ijaw citizen belongs to a drunk yorubaman so its better to ignore him,he only appears in threads like this where some moronic posters come to accuse Igbo of wanting to dominate their neighbours so its no surprise he is here as usual.he could well be the one behind this fake musiwa handle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 12:52am On Aug 30, 2013
this is gbokoda in delta state... that the ijaw people went to burn down

if you look at google map. you will see towns with the same name in ondo state too. and many town in delta state with the same name as ondo state... check google map

that is mimiko in southern ondo state.. what are they speaking..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5LqUKlJMIY

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_lpMroUYjDk/Uf2t9vKzqgI/AAAAAAAAAWI/FoLFXClCqTs/s1600/Hon+Reyenieju+inspecting+damage+in+Gbokoda.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-qwcFzkcQgMM/Uf2uDHbgylI/AAAAAAAAAWU/7TIKOLm9bPc/s1600/ajamita.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-r6onfzzicZo/Uf2vE6ayFBI/AAAAAAAAAXA/l6lUfqaikow/s1600/Shola+O'Neil+in+one+of+the+buildings+razed+down+in+Obaghoro.jpg[/img]
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 1:02am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 1:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by SmartTalk: 1:07am On Aug 30, 2013
musiwa1f: It is time for the Igbos to produce a governor in Bayelsa state -Engr Musiwa

there are igbos in akwa ibom state, north of akwa ibom. they are citizen of akwa ibom.

Why would ANYBODY want to have anything to do with Bayelsa state, except they absolutely had to.

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 1:07am On Aug 30, 2013
who is this. that is the king of warri, his name is Toju Emiko . toju(yoruba name) emiko(yoruba name)

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by maimalari: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2013
pazienza:

You are wrong bro, Bayelsa is not 100 percent ijaw, bayelsa has indigenous Igbo communities as well as Isoko communities. The igbo communities in Bayelsa can be found in Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all in Sagbama area of bayelsa, they are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group.

Even ogbia people cannot be said to be ijaw, as they speak a language closer to what is obtainable in akwa ibom. They are currently under ijaw umbrella for political and economic reasons. No ijaw man understands Ogbia without first learning it from scratch.

U must not be from a place to govern that place.the Op is talking about residence and igbo presence in those places.

So, technically, an ukwuani igbo man from Eke Okpokri,Osekwenike or Abuetor, might one day rule Bayelsa, if the majority ijaw people there find him worthy of that post, same way the efiks and ejaghams found liyel imoke worthy of leading them. Lest i forget, an ndoki Igbo man may one day govern Akwaibom, provided he is from those ndoki communities currently in akwaibom, and if the Ibibio, annang, oron and the rest of akwaibom people find him good enough for the post.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by pazienza(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
[quote author=maimalari][/quote]

Sorry bro, Nigeria is not Europe or America, we haven't advanced up to that level. Only an indigene of a state,can govern a state in Nigeria, that's the reality on ground.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Mobile11: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
Only igbo and ijaw are needed for this topic. Ijaw hatter and Bad minded Yoruba, Hausa are not allowed
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Why not?If a sokoto man,can be the governor of Niger state.Why can't igbo be the governor of bayelsa state?
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pazienza ,thank you so much,Most of this yoruba elements are cowards like the ikweres where Rotimi Amechi came from .They are always afraid of population and the fear of someone collecting their land is always at the fore front of their mind .They talk too much the likes of musiwa that have not crossed yaba to Ore .I am sorry for their licking and smelling mouth.Here in Rivers state when an ikwere land lord sees you frying egg or wearing clean shirt and shoe they increase your house rent or give you quit notice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by darfay: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
@pazienza abi pazienzamumu or pazienzafool wat gave u d efontry 2 say oskwenike nd abuetor are igbo villages.they are 2 out of 5 isoko communities dat make up the okugbe isoko kingdom in bayelsa with headquaters at oskwenike(o-c-kay-nee-Kay) google it and reduce ur ignorance by 0.1%

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by bakila: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
ijawcitizen:
Hah! Here he comes again with some new found ignorance. Musiwa must be very happy with himself because he understands you innate chest-beating nature. Osikwenike, Abuetoru and Eke Okpokiri are not Ukwanni communities. Even an Ukwanni man would laugh at you for making such claims. I won't bother to explain to you 'cos you're intoxicated & indoctrinated with ignorance.

There goes the Lower Niger Republic in gunpowder flames.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by dckelvin(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
saintkola:
What point is the op trying to prove sef? Don't they have indigenous tribes in Bayelsa?
These igbo people sef.. Give them an inch and they'll forcefully take a mile.
YOU THIS FOOL.
WHO TOLD YOU THAT THE OP IS AN IGBO.
I THINK YOU DON'T ONLY REASON THROUGH UR ANUS BUT YOUR HATRED FOR THE IGBO HAVE LEFT YOU BLIND FOR LIFE
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by pazienza(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
darfay:
@pazienza abi pazienzamumu or pazienzafool wat gave u d efontry 2 say oskwenike nd abuetor are igbo villages.they are 2 out of 5 isoko communities dat make up the okugbe isoko kingdom in bayelsa with headquaters at oskwenike(o-c-kay-nee-Kay) google it and reduce ur ignorance by 0.1%

Are you from Osekwenike or Abuetor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / Conspiracy Between INEC, Police And APC A Threat To Democracy - Wike / Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.