Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa (10014 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Be / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by dckelvin(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
ijawcitizen:
I tire for these igbo internet expansionist. I should just forget about them and let them continue in their madness because a word isn't enough for the unwise. I've told you'all the truth about these Bayelsa communities and I'm contented with that. Some fools can continue claiming all they want on the internet, it won't have any effect on the REALITY on ground. It seems I'm dignifying their rubbish with my educative responses which they would always dispute as the fools that they are. I know the next thing that would emanate from their heads is "Ijaw hate Igbo".
MR MAN.
(1) YOU ARE NOT IJAW
(2)YOU ARE A YORUBA.
(3)THAT BAYELSA IS 100% IJAW.? ARE YOU REALLY THIS DAFT? AM VERY SURE AND AWAY OF URHOBO COMMUNITY IN BAYELSA EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER.STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T.
(4)YOU COWARDS/YORUBAS SHOULD STOP FAKING IDENTITY.

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by darfay: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2015
@pazienza no am not from either of those communities buh am a full blooded isoko nd I knw our territory.my dad 's friend is from one of those communities in bayelsa tho

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 04, 2015
musiwa1f:
It is time for the Igbos to produce a governor in Bayelsa state -Engr Musiwa

there are igbos in akwa ibom state, north of akwa ibom. they are citizen of akwa ibom.
you are an illiterate which state are you from. ..?(ibado)
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Up biafra
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 04, 2015
musiwa1f:
It is time for the Igbos to produce a governor in Bayelsa state -Engr Musiwa

there are igbos in akwa ibom state, north of akwa ibom. they are citizen of akwa ibom.
up biafra
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2015
dckelvin:

MR MAN.
(1) YOU ARE NOT IJAW
(2)YOU ARE A YORUBA.
(3)THAT BAYELSA IS 100% IJAW.? ARE YOU REALLY THIS DAFT? AM VERY SURE AND AWAY OF URHOBO COMMUNITY IN BAYELSA EVEN IF I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHER.STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DON'T.
(4)YOU COWARDS/YORUBAS SHOULD STOP FAKING IDENTITY.
See this pathetic Igbo man. You are not from Bayelsa state nor are you a professor of Ijaw affairs.

Bayelsa is 100% Ijawland and more, if it stops you from achieving your Biafra then you can GO & DIE.

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
ijawcitizen:
See this pathetic Igbo man. You are not from Bayelsa state nor are you a professor of Ijaw affairs.

Bayelsa is 100% Ijawland and more, if it stops you from achieving your Biafra then you can GO & DIE.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
ijawcitizen:

yes bayelsa is ijawland but by majority. Be considerate about the minute communities present. Igbos are not in anyway claiming bayelsa. And biafra is by conviction and conscience not by force. Igbos mind your ways and utterances.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sammy888:

yes bayelsa is ijawland but by majority. Be considerate about the minute communities present. Igbos are not in anyway claiming bayelsa. And biafra is by conviction and conscience not by force. Igbos mind your ways and utterances.
what are the minute communities present that are not ijaw?
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 16, 2016
ijawcitizen:
what are the minute communities present that are not ijaw?
consult the macmillan Nigerian social studies atlas. For proper details. Doo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / Conspiracy Between INEC, Police And APC A Threat To Democracy - Wike / Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.