Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa (9996 Views)

I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose / Be / 5 unit have Sovereignty&Autonomy by Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2013
It is time for the Igbos to produce a governor in Bayelsa state -Engr Musiwa

there are igbos in akwa ibom state, north of akwa ibom. they are citizen of akwa ibom.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by CapitalCee(m): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2013
musiwa1f: It is time for the Igbos to produce a governor in Bayelsa state -Engr Musiwa

booked a space !*going to take my bathe* will reopen thread then i got to the shop
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by ilaugh1: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2013
Not sure if you think before you post anything.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by owolabifunke14(f): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2013
The president is igbo Ebele Azikiwo grin

2 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by slap1(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2013
i_laugh: Not sure if you think before you post anything.
I'm sure. He doesn't think; he can't. He's the most consistent troll on nairaland.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2013
shocked

bayelsa has more allocation

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by saintkola(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2013
What point is the op trying to prove sef? Don't they have indigenous tribes in Bayelsa?
These igbo people sef.. Give them an inch and they'll forcefully take a mile.

3 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by redsquare(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2013
owolabifunke14: The president is igbo Ebele Azikiwo grin

Just like the same way Rotimi Amaechi is Yoruba.

saintkola: What point is the op trying to prove sef? Don't they have indigenous tribes in Bayelsa?
These igbo people sef.. Give them an inch and they'll forcefully take a mile.

You must be thinking with your anus if you dont know the OP is a deranged yoruba man like you. Why are you guys always trying to stoke ethnic fire between Igbos and Niger Deltans? Igbos have never claimed any part of Bayelsa. Bayelsa is a 100% Ijaw state.

10 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by londoner: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2013
@thread....this poster is trying to provoke an e battle between Igbos and others, especially our Bayelsa brothers and sisters.

OP is simply trying to force people to attack Igbos. That is when he probably gains the most joy here on nairaland....lol

5 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Longeria(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2013
Musiwa1f, musiwa1f musiwa1f
How many times did I called you?

THUNDER FIRE YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
redsquare:

Just like the same way Rotimi Amaechi is Yoruba.

You must be thinking with your anus if you dont know the OP is a deranged yoruba man like you. Why are you guys always trying to stoke ethnic fire between Igbos and Niger Deltans? Igbos have never claimed any part of Bayelsa. Bayelsa is a 100% Ijaw state.

Not 100% tho, there is a sizable isoko population in sagbama LGA near the border with delta ....my mum hails from there....btw tho, musiwa have you taken your drugs today

4 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by redsquare(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
emk4lif:
Not 100% tho, there is a sizable isoko population in sagbama LGA near the border with delta ....my mum hails from there....btw tho, musiwa have you taken your drugs today

Thanks bro for the correction.

2 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by ijawcitizen(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
emk4lif:
Sorry to burst your bubble dear, Bayelsa is 100% Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Garrithe1st: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Musiwa!!!!

May your children not resemble your landlord or your neighbor!!!!

May you live long!!!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by peckhamboi: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
[size=14pt]Igbos must produce a Bayelsa governor

Igbos are there in millions in Bayelsa and developing the state so why shouldn't they be the governor?

Igbos must produce the deputy governor in 2015 and go for the governorship in 2019.[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Niloticus: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
They are only interested in Lagos.....

3 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Confusionist(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Garri the 1st: Musiwa!!!!

May your children not resemble your landlord or your neighbor!!!!

May you live long!!!!!

grin grin grin
isheee!!!
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Confusionist(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
peckhamboi: [size=14pt]Igbos must produce a Bayelsa governor

Igbos are there in millions in Bayelsa and developing the state so why shouldn't they be the governor?

Igbos must produce the deputy governor in 2015 and go for the governorship in 2019.[/size]

undecided developing where?
Bayelsa?

Are u people ok at all?

Why do u delude yourself with that notion anyway? Like u developed the whole of Africa!!!

Una sick?

Even, wetin dem develop for bayelsa? Na dem dey plant the bushes?

Una don confused!

I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by odim123(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Is bayelsa a no man's land
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by musiwa1f: 3:40am On Aug 29, 2013
why are you complaining. the igbos in bayelsa can win. dont you think so. By the time you have igbo governor in bayelsa and rivers state, they have over 50 billion allocation.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 29, 2013
chei, dis Yaba people, ehn, they will neva do their work well! Afta givin Musiwa his drugs they still left him to go and be playing with computer again grin

5 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by cKaiser: 3:52am On Aug 29, 2013
Bayelsa is no mans land

2 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Niloticus: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Nigeria is no man's land..
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by maimalari: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2013
There is no doubt d population of igbos in bayelsa is sizeable. Since democracy is about numbers, I think d igbos can easily win the governor of akwaibom and bayelsa ina free n fair election. They hv d legitimate hardearned money and the brain to transform n industrialise better than my own tribe as history has shown.
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by classicEntity(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2013
Igbos can only govern Akwa Ibom state because indigeneous Igbo can be found in Etim Lga; they are d Ndoki people also in Abia nd Rivers states. In cross River state, Liyel Imoke nd wife are Igbos He's from Abi lga because the SS nd SE are not tribalists. But there are no indigeneous Igbos in Bayelsa, so the state is not there's to govern, and moreover Bayelsa is not 100% Ijaw, its peopled by IJaws, Nembes, Epie, Ogbia, Attisa etc..

1 Like

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Longeria(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2013
Confusionist: undecided developing where?
Bayelsa?

Are u people ok at all?

Why do u delude yourself with that notion anyway? Like u developed the whole of Africa!!!

Una sick?

Una don confused!

I swear!
Now i know you're a confused fellow, falling cheaply to a Yoruba JOKE.

3 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by londoner: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2013
Confusionist: undecided developing where?
Bayelsa?

Are u people ok at all?

Una sick?

Una don confused!

You fell into his trap.

I am assuming you think that peckham boy is Igbo?

He isn't, he is another Musiwa type, that is trying to stir you to fight Igbos here.......Non Igbo people here often try and stoke ethnic bickering against Igbos.

Neither the person who created this thread, or peckham boy are Igbo's so no need for the "you people" sentiments, my friend.....lol

I swear!
[b][/b]
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Itoroetti(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2013
maimalari: There is no doubt d population of igbos in bayelsa is sizeable. Since democracy is about numbers, I think d igbos can easily win the governor of akwaibom and bayelsa ina free n fair election. They hv d legitimate hardearned money and the brain to transform n industrialise better than my own tribe as history has shown.

Are u really ok?
Have u been to akwa ibom b4?
Akwa ibom is endowed with great intellect that are transforming and still ready to transform the state.
The state master plan is out of this world,its plan execution is readily on point.
I'm yet to see the miracle working in akwa ibom in abia,imo,enugu,anambra,and ebonyi(mind u,its only ebonyi that I have never been to)
Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2013
The next governor of sokoto state must be an ibo man

2 Likes

Re: Can an Igbos become the Governor In Bayelsa state -engr Musiwa by pazienza(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
classicEntity: Igbos can only govern Akwa Ibom state because indigeneous Igbo can be found in Etim Lga; they are d Ndoki people also in Abia nd Rivers states. In cross River state, Liyel Imoke nd wife are Igbos He's from Abi lga because the SS nd SE are not tribalists. But there are no indigeneous Igbos in Bayelsa, so the state is not there's to govern, and moreover Bayelsa is not 100% Ijaw, its peopled by IJaws, Nembes, Epie, Ogbia, Attisa etc..

You are wrong bro, Bayelsa is not 100 percent ijaw, bayelsa has indigenous Igbo communities as well as Isoko communities. The igbo communities in Bayelsa can be found in Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all in Sagbama area of bayelsa, they are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group.

Even ogbia people cannot be said to be ijaw, as they speak a language closer to what is obtainable in akwa ibom. They are currently under ijaw umbrella for political and economic reasons. No ijaw man understands Ogbia without first learning it from scratch.

So, technically, an ukwuani igbo man from Eke Okpokri,Osekwenike or Abuetor, might one day rule Bayelsa, if the majority ijaw people there find him worthy of that post, same way the efiks and ejaghams found liyel imoke worthy of leading them. Lest i forget, an ndoki Igbo man may one day govern Akwaibom, provided he is from those ndoki communities currently in akwaibom, and if the Ibibio, annang, oron and the rest of akwaibom people find him good enough for the post.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) / Enugu-Women Protest Mysterious Deaths Of Sons / President Buhari Celebrates Chris Ngige On His 69th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.