Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,482 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It (19601 Views)

Indian Python Tries To Swallow An Antelope (Picture) / Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Tayeni(m): 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
XVIER: i think apple needs to pay for damages. i could remember in does days when i had electric shock. i was about to plug in d sharp tv never knew the wire was piled it shocked me that my BALLS got shrunk.
RFLMAO @ balls got shrunk. You funny mehn! Why you no check if any other thing like ur brainbox shrink, na balls you first check.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: this one apple products just dey explode?? apple wan sign together with bokoharam

and 2...

8 years old wit ipad
thunder fire devil,...

when i dey 8 years old i never even dream of nokia tourch light

even now u dey use i pad.poor man sad
deejay_harry1: this one apple products just dey explode?? apple wan sign together with bokoharam

and 2...

8 years old wit ipad
thunder fire devil,...

even now u dey use i pad.poor man
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by ZN2: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Could it have been as a result of wet hands?

Either way, Apple needs to look into the case.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Mannylex(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Funny thing is, all this stuffs doesn't happen in naija. Still wondering why. Even despite buying all the fake accessories.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
Is he still in shock or that's just how he looks...

Electric shock from a mere charger blew him across the room, what is wrong with these people? undecided
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Ymodulus: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
adaobi123: An 8 year old girl does not need an ipad.

Go outside and play with the trees angry

[size=14pt]Bros the thing taya me oooooooo. For naija hu born u well to give 8 years old IPAD?

U DEY MADT. dey go say na spoil u dey spoil d pikin.

---------------------------

But in my honest opinion i see nothing wrong with giving even a 4years old a computer. [/size]
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by texanomaly(f): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
It will be very difficult nowadays to convince children to ignore these attractive gadgets and instead, go outside and play. Though i agree that children should remain children and do things that children have always been doing instead of cramping their minds with technologies.
I agree here. It is up to the parents to make sure there is a healthy balance.

Technology is fast becoming more and more important in learning. If we are to prepare students for 'real world' expectations, we need to start younger in this preparation. Being technologically savvy is a must, if one is to function in the business world today. Many companies expect applicants to be much more tech savvy than is the reality. Students are leaving college unprepared for the workplace.

Starting young, and exposing children to as much tech type learning is essential, if they are going to be prepared for the ever changing world of technology. This makes parental guidance and boundaries a must, to keep children physically, emotionally and technologically prepared for the future.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by 190theclown: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2013

grin grin grin
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by osewadare(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
ahhh.....my charger has blown so many times and this mods wont put it on the fp o
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by chucky234(m): 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Who say oyinbo juju no dey work, Samsung juju don dey catch Apple small small.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Clemzy16(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
That's why it is advisable to switch-off the power control on the wall before removing the charger.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
what does an 8yr old need an ipad for??
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by tayo4me(f): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
There's nothing wrong in an 8-year old owning an ipad
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by ceaser: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
There was i-os
then i-pod,
then i-tune,
then i-phone,
then i-pad.
Now they have
i-blow
OR i-plode
OR i-blast from an i-charger which gives an
i-throw and an
i-kill that could produce an i-death! Okay i-hear una o.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by missangel201(f): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
PASSING WITH MY SPEED cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2013

That's backward thinking.

This Girl wouldn't have been saying fish with human parts like those fools were in Oluyole.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by networkrecharg: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
8yrs yooung babe wif ipad, for what. Let it first kill her, as her papa profesy
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by whiteroses(f): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
deejay_harry1:

8 years old wit ipad
thunder fire devil,...

poverty don wire una grin such big ipads are now for kids, the big boys and parents got them when they came out but they soon passed them to kids and siblings as the slimmer version rolled out this one has turned into childs play, so you see na only you thunder dey fire, abi shey omo Ghana ni e ni grin
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
last week, one of my stone tablet explodes when I was reading the epic storyyy of mr Gilgamesh
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by OrangeHokage(m): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
badoist:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2403637/Eight-year-olds-iPad-charger-exploded-fathers-hand-giving-huge-electric-shock-killed-her.html
the same thing happens to me some months back while tryna disconnect my iphone charger
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Cutepie1(f): 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
I cnt c any difference between d girl and d ipad
dey are both big n bold
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
~Cute pie~:
I cnt c any difference between d girl and d ipad
dey are both big n bold
see as u are abuse a small girl with your sarcashm? if she go an committed suicide now, you will be gone to church telling the alufa to forgave you and pray for your since
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
weazley: wats wit dis illuminati gadjets and explosion sef, na wa,
wow am FTC, on a FP maTEAria, I feel blessed, *bows head and waves* asantesana asantesana.
It is asante sana olodo!
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Kelklein(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
That iPad go be Tecno
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wen some folks have no idea about something they start spewing crap! iPad 4 has one of the worst charging issues of any appliance! My wife's iPad 4 has used 4 different chargers within two months! I think Apple might need to recall some of their iPad 4s and iPhones which that small charging ports... sad angry
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by MrHim(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
oya, straight to Naija...London use wink
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Chrisabig(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Flexskillz: Na wetin explode u hold for hand like dat? Everything including the panel looks in place. More like it blew open!!! Abi?

White men abi yellow men can lie just to make money forget say all na 419, make you look that charger very well na open them open nam, that thing no look exlode for my eye, the cover and panel clean die, inside no even black like something wey blow, crazy man and that dull baby of 8yrs.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by unmask: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
My 3310 is still going strong.....my muscles have developed firmly and my charger is so big it can withstand all the powers of the enemy.....What more can I ask for?
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by LeonessAug: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by free2ryhme: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2013

that is yur kind at the age of 24 ya brain dulll
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Blackteeth(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2013

The reason I dont spend time on Nairaland is that am tired of seeing many dumb comments passing as sensible posts.
That comment is one reason why Africa will always remain BACKWARD. This is not about owning an ipad at age 8. This is simply called EXPOSURE. Go and see for yourself what 14 year olds do in developed countries. That app on your phone was problably developed by a 14 year old. What a 13 year old kid can do in developed countries, most 30 year olds in Africa can only dream of it. Its all as a result of EXPOSURE. So what is wrong if a 8 year old uses an ipad?
Primitive African mentality

3 Likes

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Donmichaelz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2013

Why do POOR people think they have an opinion?
Do you Know Who invented Jealousy,pride?POOR PEOPLE,
These is America where 7 years old go on a date,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Uses Its Satellites To Collect Data From Earth Orbit / Sme Data @ Cheapest Price!!! / Amazing Six-Legged Robot Expertly Skis Down A Slope In China (Video & Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.