Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It (19504 Views)

Indian Python Tries To Swallow An Antelope (Picture) / Teenager Invents 20-second Mobile Phone Charger. / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
dollarlander:

But there is something I appreciate about you, you have manners. keep it up, that's very goodf you, I know that it is the environment you are that build that in you. but try to be more broad minded and think bigger. don't allow queen's mother to cage you peoples's mind.
wedding bells...
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
hornipipe: I see you have lots of company on the thread.

no one can easily become your friend's friend, her manner of response is amazing and respectful. if you are talking to a 9ja girl you will know from the kind of words and composition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
dollarlander:

no one can easily become your friend's friend, her manner of response is amazing and respectful. if you are talking to a 9ja girl you will know from the kind of words and composition.
adaobi123:

Its not my fault embarassed
hmmmm...
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by dollarlander: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
hornipipe: wedding bells...

lol lol lol grin grin grin
GREAT joker
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by 99cent: 4:46am On Aug 29, 2013
lol @ comments.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Dipoboy4luv: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2013
Thank God for Jesus for ur Daughter............
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by olanrewajumi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Elliotwiz1: End time things ;DEnd time things
i seriously pity u...everything na end time.u beta change d way u view life
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why cant an 8yr old girl own an iPad, grow up dudes, and how does it concern END Time.
Re: Daughter's iPad Charger Explodes As Father Tries To Unplug It by Proffdada: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
yay! tecno rocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Six-Legged Robot Expertly Skis Down A Slope In China (Video & Pics) / Inside The World's Largest Particle Accelerator / Nigeria's Team Wins At Huawei ICT Competition, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.