Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,485 members, 7,770,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On (38130 Views)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / Dont Peel-off Yam Skin Before Cooking, Dietician Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by sobastical: 2:05am On Aug 29, 2013
~vicky~:
unripe plantains and Potatoes(both Irish and home made) too cheesy

When persin no be goat....LOL
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Maximus17(m): 3:37am On Aug 29, 2013
Before its do not wash your Chicken and now do not peel the back of onions? C'mon whatz happenin?........indeed. We are in the last days
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by shikenosa: 4:16am On Aug 29, 2013
Snail wit itz shell...awwwww paradise
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:36am On Aug 29, 2013
In addition,Mango,sweet potato,GEGEMU(i dont know d English name but nevertheless d thing bam pass Bush)
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by spawne: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

and

hahahahahaa
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by afunmmy: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2013
Caracta: And watermelon...

And banana... grin

And yams... grin

Onions? Seriously? shocked

Everi part of watermelon is edible. Do ur research well.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Maksjoy: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2013
After a hard day's work and all d stress, to let off steam, i justTRAVEL to NAIRALAND. The journey is alwaz worth the travel expenses.
Imagine, eat pineapple, yam and coconut with peels! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by johnsonwax(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2013
passionate88: I mad?. Why I no go peel my onion?. Tah
I wonder oooo wish kind of lecture b dis 1 ONION of all, after my soup is ready I will now av time to pick the cover out Rubbish !!!!
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Visocrate(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2013
OK
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by bebechuks: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Caracta: And watermelon...

And banana... grin

And yams... grin

Onions? Seriously? shocked
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by owendei(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2013
weazley: oh dont forget pineapple too gringringrin
lol!
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by ignis: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2013
gmyguy: i already said that grin
Sorry, I did not see it.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by wjxavier(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2013
Peanuts. Aka groundnut, ekpa etc. I love eating it wt d shell when it boiled.
I believe the fibre/cellulose content gives my sh.t more substance. grin shocked
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Tats(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2013
If you have taken marmalade, then you have already eaten the skin of orange as it is included in the recipe.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by oiseworld: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2013
God doesn't like waste, we can actually eat every pill, back, and cover of all fruits. After all goats eat them. It just depends on mode of preparation.

I can't count how many times I've eaten boiled potatoes whole,roasted yam and smoked boli whole.

thou, am yet to try orange back, grin but them dey boil pineapple back drink the water. and many others.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by misterjosh(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
I heard eating coconut wit it's peel is also very gud for fertility
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
@onions : Jamie Oliver bake/broil with its peel on ( saw it on TV) I've been doing same too since then. undecided it's fine really.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by omenma1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nice post but not complete.
Also more nutricious eating ur chicken with the feathers, eating ur eggs with the shells makes more sens and u dont burn the skin of ur goat before eating. By so doing u waste the most nourishing part. The seed of ur avogadro pear is very medicinal too... No say na me talk oh!

Lols... U guys wunt kill me with Laf.

1 Like

Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by goldenone(f): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
smothly: try them out and don't forget to give me feedbacks cool
I think u should check out that of watermelon and banana,they do wonders in the body.I don't take that of banana,but i do take that of watermelon regularly and its quite good.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by write2obi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why haven't any one tried Orange?
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by dgitrader(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Bobbystanley: Don't forget coconut too

hahahaha
u don die before?
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Rejoice5000(f): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
smothly: try them out and don't forget to give me feedbacks cool
seconded
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Chrisdmeek(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

I think coconut will be delicious with the peel.

Hey! it is my opinion!

/
Lol grin
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by albacete(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
oiseworld: God doesn't like waste, we can actually eat every pill, back, and cover of all fruits. After all goats eat them. It just depends on mode of preparation.

I can't count how many times I've eaten boiled potatoes whole,roasted yam and smoked boli whole.

thou, am yet to try orange back, grin but them dey boil pineapple back drink the water. and many others.
so u wanna equate urself wif goats? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Additional things to eat:
1. snail and periwinkle with the shell skin
2. cashew with the nut skin
3. cassava with the skin when properly boiled
4. breadfruit with its skin

And pls don't forget the coconut with the "skin" as suggested by Inverted

Do these and u will live to a ripe old age.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by dowjones(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
I ate one girl's poosie with the bush too. am i safe? tongue
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Rekiyyah(f): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2013
Eating moin-moin and the Ewe is very nutritious.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by 99cent: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Orange peel covered in dark chocolate is not only delicious but good for you

WHAT!

next, we will be advised to start eating tree barks because it's nutritious.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by onyimum: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2013
hehe...what shall i say
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by bigbasho: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2013
crystalballs: and wallnuts

Aye e grin
crystalballs: and wallnuts

Aye e
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by bigbasho: 8:28am On Aug 30, 2013
grin
omenma1: Nice post but not complete.
Also more nutricious eating ur chicken with the feathers, eating ur eggs with the shells makes more sens and u dont burn the skin of ur goat before eating. By so doing u waste the most nourishing part. The seed of ur avogadro pear is very medicinal too... No say na me talk oh!

grin
omenma1: Nice post but not complete.

coughs
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Eating Coconut Negate The Performance Of A Drug In One's Body? / Lady Burnt Noodles While Watching 'Zee World' (Photos) / See The Tomatoes I Bought yesterday For 15k For Use In My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.