Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On (38170 Views)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / Dont Peel-off Yam Skin Before Cooking, Dietician Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by joanpinkie(f): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2013
All thanks to nairaland for keeping a number of youths engaged especial during this period of ASUU strike. @ op thread like this keep den busy for some hours. Talking trash and having a marvelous time.
Re: Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
[quote
author=booqee]
~how would anyone in his right mind peel the skin of apple??
~nothing's gon make me chew the skin of orange! angry eewww!
~which one is onion skin again?? Last i checked onion is skin all
through. So no one can say he doesn't eat onion skin. Everything is
skin, except u talking bout the first skin anyway
[/quote]

Last time i checked, i was in my right mind and i don't peel apples before eating them. Some times, i eat orange peels out of... i don't know, but i'm usually in ny right senses when i do these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Fix An Oversalted Meal / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.