Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Young Single Ladies And Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Single Ladies And Facebook (1294 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being A Young/single Rich Guy / The Prayer Of Every Young Single Hustler Looking For Love / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Single Ladies And Facebook by clemensK(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
It is very obvious that social network over the internet has helped the youths. Facebook in particular creates that platform for youths to showcase themselves and the latest about them without any sort of payment. A lady can upload her sexy pics for admiration and comments from men and admirers. I understand that when it comes to love and relationships, the way someone in advanced 1st world country may see it might be different from the way someone living in an underdeveloped countries will. A white chick from average homes may not think so much about the economic gains of having a man in her life. But here in Nigeria, I guess the situation is different. Because of the hopeless economic situation, our ladies tend to want several men as close as possible. Facebook and other social networking sites may help them achieve this - add as many friends as possible, chat with a lot of of guys, post pics and appreciate comments from so many.
The question I usually ask is how likely are ladies able to meet the man of their dreams through facebook here in Nigeria (I feel there are better chances for this to occur in advanced countries). I have noticed that people that keep appreciating ladies with loads of comments on facebook are likely to be young and immature without the necessary finance to keep a woman. Besides, with the joblessness in the country, there is the liklihood that a guy who stays a long time on facebook chatting people up is either unemployed, underemployed or is not a very busy man. Let us face it, a young busy man with cash may not have the time to start toasting a girl on facebook. Even when he does, he might be inpatient for the girl to get used to him because of the phobia for a stranger the lady may initially have. In addition, from the few encounters I have here in Nigeria, you hardly see married couples telling you they met on facebook. I therefore wonder why many of my virtual friends on fb will not allow me to rest with their sexy pics. It is either they are showing the cleavage on their boobs or they are showing typical well rounded African butt. I dont really know what they are looking for. If at all they just want to show off to men how sexy they are, well that is good. But if a lady is seriously searching for a hubby, I guess unemployed men in Nigeria spend more time on fb than working people who are capable.
Re: Young Single Ladies And Facebook by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nawao I cant remember last time i logged into my fb account
Re: Young Single Ladies And Facebook by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Who really wants to marry from Facebook?
Re: Young Single Ladies And Facebook by clemensK(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2013
tpacalipse: Who really wants to marry from Facebook?
I wonder... I dont really understand all the publicity for.

(1) (Reply)

It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh / Which City Has The Highest Numbers Of RUNZ Girls?? / What Do U Wish To Do With Your Partner That Has Not Being Possible..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.